Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Joined The Daily Income Earners; I Did It For My Family - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Joined The Daily Income Earners; I Did It For My Family (3435 Views)

Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It / Marketing Trends All Online Earners Should Follow In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Joined The Daily Income Earners; I Did It For My Family by mrolumose: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
The Daily Alert System; I Did it for my Family

As a responsibile father, I wanted the best for my family, so I thought I needed more money to make them comfortable, then I added an extra hour job. Before my kids wakes up in the morning, I m already at work and before I get home at night, they are already asleep, we only see on Sundays which happens to be my rest day after church provided we got no evening meeting. I never knew my 6year old boy was frustrated, I always put their mum to attend to them while I work to provide for the family... My wife complains too, but she understood my why.

One Sunday at dinner, my boy asked me... "Daddy, how much do you get paid per hour at work?", I puzzled, then I told him, "boy I get 400 per hour." After about 2 months, it was their holiday, I woke up to rush to work, my boy was already up waaoh! He came to me and said "DAD, TAKE THIS 1600, WE NEED YOU FOR 4 HOURS TODAY, DON'T WORRY THAT MAKES UP FOR THE PAY YOU LL Miss AT WORK". I went off to the dinning, thought over the scenario & bursted into tears... I sobbed, I immediately knew I have failed my family.

Then I started thinking, I needed a plan B.

Alas! One year ago, I came across the 'Daily Income Beneficiary Plan,' ever since, life is being great, I dropped my extra hour job & may quit my main job soon because I am now a daily income earner, I spend more time with my family and it feels fulfilling.

If your story looks similar to this my friend's story or you think you also need to start earning daily income, don't hesitate...drop your whatsapp number or PM me: +2347030091006

Re: I Joined The Daily Income Earners; I Did It For My Family by jom28gy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
How do one make the money?

1 Like

Re: I Joined The Daily Income Earners; I Did It For My Family by Dexpro: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Throw more light Biko

(1) (Reply)

CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC / Opera News Hub Creators Get In Here, Share Your Experiences / What Kind Of Buisness Can A Lady Start With 300 To 500 Thousand Naira In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.