Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

What Do You Believe In? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Believe In? (529 Views)

Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe? / I Do Not Believe in God / Voodoo: Do You Believe In It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Believe In? by seyexdkoko(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Life is based on a belief! Believe whatever you like, here’s the bottom line. Millions of people all over the world believe in something. Even secret societies believe in something. Do they run the world? Of course they do. Was 911 a coincidence? No, that wasplanned. Does the bible speak of these things, and they shall come to pass.? Yes! Did Freemasonaire create the bible? Well let’s say they did, to keep society in check. And we already know money and power is their god. But ask yourself this question? What if there is a heaven or a hell, after you leave this Earth and die. What if there is such a place? What if man does have a spirit? Where would you rather be? Hell is described as a place of torment,andsevere suffering, where your soul burns forever. While heaven is described as a place of no more pain or suffering. no more sickness and poverty. A place that your mind cant conceive. Such as hell. So peoplebelieve their bibles and what is written in them. No matter what side of the globe you walk on, everything has a history and a purpose. Even if it’s His-story!! But here’s the kicker. if you walk by this book(the bible) and do your best to live it, you could have a crown of life.Eternal Life. “WOW” So whether one believes in a book that was written over 3500 hundred years ago, and what you read in their comes to pass, I think I rather die believing in it, than find out after I die that indeed there is a heaven and a hell… The bible is a book written by many authors, authors that were inspired byGOD. It seems to me when the pyramids were built by men, with such precision, and accuracy,without the modern tools we have today, and we can’t explain in this day and age, with all our moderntechnology how they did it, makes you kinda wonder,how much of the brain are we using?? Seems to me the further man steps away fromGOD, the dumber we get. So in summary, you can believe, and be the best person you can be in treating each other right, with respect, and doing good unto others, as you would like them to do unto you, and by chance if there is a heaven and you did your best to live right, or you can believe that when you die that’s it, end ofstory. But if there isn’t a heaven or hell, great. I still know I lived my life correctly, just in case there is, this book is not called the greatest book ever writtenfor nothing, people all over the world live and die by this book daily. What this world boils down to is Goodand Evil, and we as people have a choice. You can do good deeds for the betterment of society or you can do bad. These societies have an agenda, and their agenda is to stay in power forever, and no matter who is president, their power far exceeds any president in the world, so what are you going to do!
Source: http://will-you.com/?p=83
Re: What Do You Believe In? by mcfynest(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
i believe the bible, i believe in God and i believe in Jesus Christ
Re: What Do You Believe In? by wordcat(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
If I died and find out dat there's life after death; i'l face it, Heaven or Hell.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About People Who Preach Inside Public Buses? / You That Are Spiritual, Restore The Fallen / Love Takes No Account Of A Suffered Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.