Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,902 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Am I alone on this : Advertise With Us - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am I alone on this : Advertise With Us (458 Views)

I Would Like To Advertise On Your Website / New Site, Where To Advertise? / Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I alone on this : Advertise With Us by nollyj: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
I have seen many websites in the webmasters section that were put up for review. There is also a column or more that reads

Advertise with us
Place your advert here
Google Advert
Reach your customers by advertising with us
and many more.

Many of these websites are not visited by up to 5 visitors including bots in a day and they are looking for advertiser that will pay money to advertise.

I think advert should come when the website has grown and has a certain amount of visitors every day.

is it that most of these websites are created because of ad revenue? that has always been my thinking. What do you think about this.
Re: Am I alone on this : Advertise With Us by skillforce: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2013
The thing is that all of such website owners has great knowledge and experience the tech/web side of the game. But when it comes to the content/traffic/business/monetization side 97.9% of them score zero
Re: Am I alone on this : Advertise With Us by mobofree: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
Well, we all create sites for some purpose. And revenue - is quite the most common purpose smiley
Even if you created website without intention to earn something, I suppose you will not refuse an opportunity to get some bucks from advertising.

You are totally right - you can sell advertising space only when you have some traffic. But big part of webmasters lack of experience (or maybe even honesty, because there is part of webmaster who lie about their traffic to possible clients), so whey take care about putting "advertise with us", but don't take care about getting traffic smiley

(1) (Reply)

Best Network For High Bandwidth Users... Any Ideas Please? / Drive Traffic To Your Site In Amazing Way / Web Admins, Lets Here Your Experience With Hackers /crackers Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.