Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Fake Corper To Serve In Prison - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Fake Corper To Serve In Prison (14224 Views)

What State Is The Best To Serve In? / Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization / Woman Crushes Corper To Death In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by chitexinter: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
poverty can introduce anybody to crime. he should be jailed for one month as a warning.

1 Like

Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by CrazyMan(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
kingthreat: For just 19,000. Abeg, make they pity the guy. Na poverty cause am.
He didn't do it for the money; he wasn't mobilized by his institution, he doesn't have a call-up number, he didn't partake in the registration process..etc so there's no way he would be paid 19,800 federal allowee.

I believe he did it in order to obtain a fake certificate, as a proof to show his family members or parents that he actually served.

Its a pity he was posted to the prison for PPA...let's hope he re-deploys grin
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by Emmysteve(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
see funny headline grin
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by dapojaja(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
What of the so called ZIs LGOs, collecting absent corpers alawees ... dis guy bcome news cos he get caught...dis is still Nigeria. Anybody hear of farouk lawan & otedola for now, or two 2 or whatever billions stolen pension fund?
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by Emmysteve(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
CrazyMan:
He didn't do it for the money; he wasn't mobilized by his institution, he doesn't have a call-up number, he didn't partake in the registration process..etc so there's no way he would be paid 19,800 federal allowee.

I believe he did it in order to obtain a fake certificate, as a proof to show his family members or parents that he actually served.

Its a pity he was posted to the prison for PPA...let's hope he re-deploys grin
hehehe Prison PPA.
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
They shud leave the poor boy alone and arrest the so called london graduate and question his graduation in london. May be na contract graduation wey him graduate.
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by naUgotire: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
The guy dey volunteer his services to his fatherland. When did it become an offence to volunteer to serve our fatherland? cool cool cool
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by touchmeder: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lol see gobe
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by donobyno247: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
very funny though interesting the fact that i'm a batch B corp member...... i really don't see the reason y a graduate would nt be so hapy and excited to serve his country considering the fun and how good it feels to be recognised as a corp member on the street some times!!!!!
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
sad sad undecidedsee them shouting free d guy but if he was Igbo u will see all kinds of nasty and wicked comments directed to the whole tribe...mtchewwwwww inferiority complex at its peak. Waste d mudaphucker!!!!
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by solid3(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
175: D boy is a big fool. . . .I tort taught he said he is a graduate? Maga!!!"

What do you expect from a graduate of Fishery? Its got to be something fishy. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by pyx: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
This is bad, he should have contacted people to help him to secure a legal job even if the pay is low.
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by Rajosh(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
He should be posted to maiduguri.
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by Stone123(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
As far as the disconnect between the Government and masses continues to widen, there is absolutly nothing anybody can do to salvage this ugly and morale decadance in Nigeria. 'Okwute'
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by chekwubegab: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
they shovld free him. He is a hustler...at least he is beta dan some of those people that arrested him
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by Domzee(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
I hate it when people say joblessness lead them to something bad, this is stupidity in disguise. Nigerians please lets wake up.
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by DonaldGenes(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
eya
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by godman01(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Why make poverty rule over you?
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by lawizle(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
peppy luv: sad sad undecidedsee them shouting free d guy but if he was Igbo u will see all kinds of nasty and wicked comments directed to the whole tribe...mtchewwwwww inferiority complex at its peak. Waste d mudaphucker!!!!

Lolz you r nuts
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
*solid*:

What do you expect from a graduate of Fishery? Its got to be something fishy. tongue

its thought...not tort or taught.

1 Like

Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by senator2k9(m): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2013
Voluntary Youth service should not be a problem at all
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by Cupid4(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2013
Very funny and pitiable story, after making all those confessions, he is now pleading not guilty, instead of pleading for leniency in court
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by gospel11: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2013
wow its quite unfortunate.... Of u ask me, i think the problem is, we gat poor mentality people, system and environment cos a man of thirty something yrs to stoop so low Cos of some sought of 19k then... I wonder how the future would be like.
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by Koladephilip: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Let anyone who has not been involved in any runs, even the NYSC DG, the president, the police, the magistrate of Igbosere court etc, be the first to cast a stone on him, if not let him be judged by God as long as the allegation and his excuses are found to be true..
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by Philopoda: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
I think the DG NYSC should grant him relocation to maiduguri on selflessness and loyalty grounds. In fact let his service year be extended beyond 1year.
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by greall1: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
It"s a pity
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by EMMANER(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
LET THEM BE JAILED
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by yungzeez(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Etumgbe:

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/04/fake-youth-corper-to-serve-in-prison/
dis dude is a freak joor....i tot he sed he is a graduate na?..wen dere are jobs lyk LEGBUKE,nd oda out dere den u alow smone sent u to serve in prison....bro, u realy nid prayaz
Re: Fake Corper To Serve In Prison by sunnyt1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Well, its good to grant his wish, he wants to serve the nation so he can as well do it in the jail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Tips For Renting An Apartment As A Corper / You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. / Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.