Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy (2241 Views)

Turkish Embassy. / Tourism & Business Visa Interview @ Turkish Embassy Abuja. / Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by menaveroh(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Well I meet a guy on fb who ask me if I would like to come to turkey for trials nd I said yes so I ask him hm much wil e cost me to get dere nd e said all I hav to do is to pay for my medical fee 10k appointement fee 10k nd visa 10k. Nd dat d club wil b d1 to pay for my air ticket nd I ask him hw am I goin to pay all dis money e gave me a account number nd said wen I pay to it den d embassy wil confirm my appointment
His name is cetin mustafa he lIves in turkey,but he gave м̣̣̥̇̊e A̶̲̥̅ Nigeria account number to pay the money to and this account does nt bear the name is claims he bear his name is cetin mustafa while the account he ask м̣̣̥̇̊e to pay to here in Nigeria bears Akinade molumide ,A̶̲̥̅ fideity bank account number ,I called him today and he his rushing м̣̣̥̇̊e to pay the money so that he can inform the club in turkey I upoad is fb I.d fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я you to see him he say he is A̶̲̥̅ fifa agent in turkey abt м̣̣̥̇̊e pls I need advice

Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by chukxie(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
Shine your eyes!
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by rapmarshal: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nigga if you are not given any concrete evidence then i advice you don't pay,if i read you right you also said he was hastening you to pay,real nigga don't force...play safe...
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by texaco1: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin
pay the money first ,then wait and see what will happen
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by ManTiger(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
I've come across such scam many times. After thru 30k payment, you'll be told to pay £500 insurance fee, after that you will be told that the club could only subsidize your air ticket wots just 25%, after you might have aggreed, you'll be told to send the 75% which will be around £700, after that he will disappear. Na d@ time your eye go open.
Boy, wise up.
Goggle the name for scam string e.g. Scam information on "his name" or football scams.

You could also Google for div 2 club seeking players in NewXealand (wakaito to be specific). The offer may not be bogus but you'll be fine if you're better than their players, Belgium is another good country, you may also try Latvia,Finland etc.
Goodluck bro.
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by fittty(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
sad

Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by GboyegaD(m): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
I don't think you have to go as far as posting your private communication here on NL. I feel you are also desperate to travel however, I don't advise you pay as it doesn't sound genuine since you pay the money for an embassy appointment to their account and not that of individuals.
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by Williamfors(m): 6:09am On Jul 10, 2013
pls, dont pay any money to him is a scan i have meet them a lot in the fb
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by richt75: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2013
run for your dear life. he is a total scam and a scum bag.
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by Godson201333(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
You better watch OUT!!
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by lafflaff123(m): 1:58am On Jul 11, 2013
For 30k I will get a Visa to Nigeria for you,5K cheaper than the Turkish one.
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by homeboy232(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
my sturborn friend lost 450pounds to one fake UK agent, they will only make u happy by telling u dat the club will pay for ur ticket and accommodation...dont mind them, it is a pure scam...it is better for u to apply as a student and travel on ur own...wasting money on this fake agent will only lead u to end up and join the nigeria police as sport....
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by markwel: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dude na scam tins oh!
shine ur eyes wel! wel!
Turkish visa ain't hard to get, al u nid 2do na:
- get an invitation letter
- bank statement ( i no talk say mak u et d fake 1 oh!)
- a personal tax clearance
- an accommodation
- health insurance

But d easiest way to enter turkey na tru study so u wudnt become an illegal immigrant.
Cos ma big sis is currently doin her MBA dir.

I beg no let any1 deceive u oh!

If u nid any help jus email me.
mark.wel1998@gmail.com
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by markwel: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Study in Turkey 2018.

Programs offered in English language for Msc and Phd:

Undergraduate programs:$2,000-$5,500
- economics
- international relations
- sociology
- international logistics management
- gastronomy
- mechanical engineering
- industrial engineering
- Psychology
- Bioengineering
- Computer engineering
- molecular biology and genetics
- political science and international relations

Graduate school of social sciences: $2,750-$7,500
- MBA
- Political science and international relations
- International Relations- Phd

Graduate school of science and engineering:
- information Technology
- electrical and computer engineering
- industrial engineering
- mechanical engineering
- electrical and computer engineering- Phd

Graduate school of Health sciences:
- Orthodontics

For further details, Contact us.
Tel: +905385818834
Whatsapp: +2348161319774
Email: info.20mayeduconslt@gmail.com or info@20mayedubusiness.com
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by Waffarianman(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Guy don't pay him anything he's a scammer. Chai I pity this guy o
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by Everest1989(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
markwel:
Dude na scam tins oh!
shine ur eyes wel! wel!
Turkish visa ain't hard to get, al u nid 2do na:
- get an invitation letter
- bank statement ( i no talk say mak u et d fake 1 oh!)
- a personal tax clearance
- an accommodation
- health insurance

But d easiest way to enter turkey na tru study so u wudnt become an illegal immigrant.
Cos ma big sis is currently doin her MBA dir.

I beg no let any1 deceive u oh!

If u nid any help jus email me.
mark.wel1998@gmail.com
Oga na advice you dey give to the Op or you dey advertise your study-abroad business?
Re: Pls Advice Me He Want Me To Pay 35k For Him To Get Me A Visa In Turkish Embassy by Akeem1759(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
I paid Turkey visa fee for my young Bro few weeks back and I can recollect the amount was $250 approximately 90,000Naira, how come your own visa/ visa fee come be this cheap I no understand.. Bro somebody wan take your hard earned money dance Gelede..

(1) (Reply)

Got My Admission Letter From A Canadian University, What Next Pls / Wuse District, Abuja – A Simple Intro / 12 Things Not To Do In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.