Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Indecent Dressing And intimate Assault: Some Ladies are Criminals - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Indecent Dressing And intimate Assault: Some Ladies are Criminals (1241 Views)

Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries / How To Colour Mix Your Dressing And Look Gorgeous Part1 For Female / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Dressing And intimate Assault: Some Ladies are Criminals by olumyde(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
I have a theory. Some of our ladies are criminals. They are partners in crime with rapists. Why? Most guys in the streets don't have what it takes to land their dream girls. Yet girls keep flaunting their bossom, backside and tigh (in tight and revealing clothes) right in front of them everyday. This, i think, may make some resort to rape. Rape and indecent dressing should be stamped out of our society. I'm against them both. I also think indecent dressing should be punishable by law. What do u think?
Re: Indecent Dressing And intimate Assault: Some Ladies are Criminals by carzola(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
That is not a reason for sexual molestation, have u been to the usa? Brazile and d rest u see girl walkin the street in bikini, and the number of sexual molestation is very low..
Re: Indecent Dressing And intimate Assault: Some Ladies are Criminals by olumyde(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
carzola: That is not a reason for sexual molestation, have u been to the usa? Brazile and d rest u see girl walkin the street in bikini,
and the number of sexual molestation is very low..
I think the economic situation in those countries are better, so most guys can get their dream girl. Secondly, d US for example is not dt morally strict in d issue of s3x, so its easy to get laid. Lastly, laws are adequately enforced. Nigeria is a diff ball game entirely
Re: Indecent Dressing And intimate Assault: Some Ladies are Criminals by Phranciz(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
olumyde: I think the economic situation in those countries are better, so most guys can get their dream girl. Secondly, d US for example is not dt morally strict in d issue of s3x, so its easy to get laid. Lastly, laws are adequately enforced. Nigeria is a diff ball game entirely

First of all, is it your body,if they decide to walk naked. There is no excuse good enough to warrant raping a lady. I think rapist should be given a life sentence with hard labour. I think that wld stop it

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man With The TALLEST Mohawk / Lacoste Polo Shirt Seem Sensible And Trendy / Model Linda Kamara Flaunts It All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.