Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) (18849 Views)

Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) / VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Police SHOOTING An Unarmed Civilian!!! (VIDEO) / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by overdrive(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
all of us are Nigerians but never u argue with a Nigerian policeman high on shepe.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by PapaBrowne(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
No need to argue with person when no value life. He would really gun that fella down if that argument persist.

Life no get replacement. If you ever find yourself in that situation, please don't engage the gunner. Just politely pass.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by MissYuzedo(f): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
chai poor man yaf suffers in this cuntry. thank gord for my richnex wit my oyoyo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by niggadee(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
olumide is calm and relax no stress no hassle he handled the issue like a real posh nigga.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
overdrive: all of us are Nigerians but never u argue with a Nigerian policeman high on shepe.
PapaBrowne: No need to argue with person when no value life. He would really gun that fella down if that argument persist.

Life no get replacement. If you ever find yourself in that situation, please don't engage the gunner. Just politely pass.
exactly!!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by brownlord: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
I no fit waiste megabite take watch the video, but i know say the thread no be for me, abi road block don dey up ni? Na private jet tins me take dey roll now, thank God say i no be poor man

Comment to 4th

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by stonemind(f): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
lolz....... i no fit shout
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Naija police sha!! not their fault anyway, just due to their status----low self esteem. will do anything to boost their ego.same goes with the men in khaki...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by omongbatic: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
The policeman has a clear Yoruba accent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
Woohoo! South African police kind of behavior is being replicated by Nigerian police. Okay, two different countries evil police always in a mood to harm citizens.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
brownlord: I no fit waiste megabite take watch the video, but i know say the thread no be for me, abi road block don dey up ni? Na private jet tins me take dey roll now, thank God say i no be poor man

Comment to 4th
i swear to God, yhu don dey mad!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dtz d normal practice joor.....make dem scrab police sef.....make we rest enof of diz assault and brutality
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by fitzmayowa: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
brownlord: I no fit waiste megabite take watch the video, but i know say the thread no be for me, abi road block don dey up ni? Na private jet tins me take dey roll now, thank God say i no be poor man

Comment to 4th

Not again...this medication has failed again...I think its high time we consult pagan9ja on his behalf for spiritual cleansing grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dat policeman should be hanged by the ballz till confirmed dead
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lol the moffo even swears to God
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by redcliff: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2013

Comment to 4th

Real rich people don't compete with peasants on who comments first or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Enegod(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
omongbatic: The policeman has a clear Yoruba accent
you want yorubas to gun you down!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Horus(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
A policeman that abuse his power should be fired. This is a case of Police misconduct and there is video evidence of the event.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by olempe(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
Smh...
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by RealAlfranco: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
all4naija: Woohoo! South African police kind of behavior is being replicated by Nigerian police. Okay, two different countries evil police always in a mood to harm citizens.

Abi south african Police learn from 9ja police!! Oga get oga,even 4 beer parlour!!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
MissYuzedo: chai poor man yaf suffers in this cuntry. thank gord for my richnex wit my oyoyo
boring embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by KINGwax(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
MissYuzedo: chai poor man yaf suffers in this cuntry. thank gord for my richnex wit my oyoyo
what is this one saying? Fuckin wannabe undecided
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by iamswizz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
24th to comment
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by frankpessu(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
I wil gun u down. Wat phrase is dat
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Preceedo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
frank pessu: I wil gun u down. Wat phrase is dat
adverbial phrase of pidgin......we are talkin real tin you are talkin grammar......at that police, if he sees police he will run faster than usain bolt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Dibiachukwu: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Make an example of this one and sack him. You see why Nigerian police has a very bad reputation in Nigeria. The worst in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by PurestBoy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2013

Comment to 4th

Bros like play like play your matter don dey worse, dis one no be physical problem o
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by oboy3(m): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by sunvick(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
i always tell people not to joke with men in esp wen dey are armed.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) by Joyfullyme: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Carefully listen to what he said.
"I should leave you to rough handle him? I will gun you down."
If you look carefully you would notice that it was a group that wanted to confront somebody.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Development Bank Presidency: 5 Serving Ministers, 3 Others Contest / Rivers State Re-run Election: Police deploy 6,000 personnel, 3 commissioners / 2019: Atiku, Duke, Ezekwesili Shun Signing Of Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.