Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? (42465 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Okworigeorge(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Lordave: If you watch EPL on DSTV you'd know about this Stanbic IBTC advert. One guy like that going to work, on his way stopped and started dancing at the main road, he finished dancing and made his way to the bank.
The thing too mumu, I no fit describe am self.
....ori e wambe
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Mystery11(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
The orange drugs advert where a woman couldnt go to the party because of ill-health and the husband WAS GLAD.Eventually she took the bloody drug and came to the party.She met the hubby dancing with a lady and he had heart attack immediately he sighted the wife.

Very useless advert. kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by nolio(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
D EXTRAJOSS advert. Didnt knw its FEARLESS YAYA toure yelled. Tut it was "Yabez"
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
the one with a
transformer like car, tht looks like optimus prime from d movie transformer....dancing limpopo to mtn playing it...

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by tunapawizzy: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: Emm.....even dat OLX advert on DSTV is somehow annoying though!! SELL STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!
very interesting n creative advert,,,,whats wrong wt ur sense of humour

3 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Okworigeorge(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
rozayx5: the Etisalat Referee grin grin grin grin grin grin
...1 of my top advert

7 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by patholaw: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Diamond Bank...Bovi...am 4rm d bank down d road...it sucks

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by samilo88(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
tunapawizzy: [size=14pt]Emzor Paracetamol..... Tony Umez very annoying sumtin[/size]
I tell u very annoying. At a time I was confused if emzor paracetamol was the name a tooth paste cos d guy just dey shine teeth like ram wey dem use do burnt offering

3 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
Those who watch BBA will know this one. This one and that Knorr chicken one annoy me to a nonsense point.

The part where the secretary just kept turning the screen...like wtf? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNVD5-8lHoM
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by PStacks(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
One Power drink advert like that, its marketed and distributed by Orange drugs Nigeria PLC.

Its about the trio of Manchester City players,
Yaya Toure, David Silva and Sergio Aguero.

The advert was so gotdanm annoying, the Players were obviously saying something else from what the TV audio had and it got me thinking its all dis photo shopped videos, those players wouldn't have been aware orange drugs used them in that Advert.

I'm thinking if Yaya Toure or any of the other players or even Manchester city, sees that advert, they can sue Orange drugs for damages, and using trade mark content without authorisation..

Real men, drink Extrajoss, or whatever d name was..
I think that's the drink that crashed the Super Eagles out from the Confederation's cup.
When u drink that kind of drink how would you be able to play ball.
Steven Gerald drank Lucozade boost in his advert and he played well, Super eagle go dey drink shepe and they wan soar..

9 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Okworigeorge(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
tejpot: Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat
...honeywell semolina
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Jsper7: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Any advert that contains saka. For some weird reason that dude thinks he's phornie undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Trendytessy(f): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote
author=Amoshie]Please what is the meaning of that stupid Big Brother
Africa advert? e b lyk say if u dey watch BBA u go sharp for
class.[/quote]
Gbam! U just wrote wat's on my mind. For goodness sake, dat gal nids to be punished for operating a fon during lessons.

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by brine(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
adaobi123: undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-9QFvhQWo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I can't believe I just wasted my bandwidth watching that video sad sad
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by nativedoctor(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Honeywell noodles.....aaaarrggghhh! If I had a transfomer nearby i'd be long dead by now.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Femsyn(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: the one with a
transformer like car, tht looks like optimus prime from d movie transformer....dancing limpopo to mtn playing it...

My friend!! Stop that rough play o.. I friggin' love that advert. Sometimes, I move wif the robots sef!!

7 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
Lol America have the most annoying and meaningless commercials of all time. I understand some of them got humor on it and commercials are there to grab our attention but seriously some of them are bags of Shiit.

But I love U verse commercial with the kids.

The crazy one now is Burger King.. It's big, how big, very big, tell em to send a pic.. I was waiting to see boooobs or whatever then next thing I saw was a junk huge assss burger smh.

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Lordave: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
yuzedo:
Lmao!! grin grin grin see vex na?!

Nah, that ad is veryyyy ok! The concept is brilliant! Saw it only once, was inclined to irritation but when it ended I confirmed the creative force behind it.
you are right but that guy no follow atall.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: Emm.....even dat OLX advert on DSTV is somehow annoying though!! SELL STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!
Lol atleast I know this one grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Exponental(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
2 Nigerian couple advertised SA on dstv, giving prestige to SA against Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Lordave: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
Okworigeorge: ....ori e wambe
what do you mean
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
the advart dat use to annoyance me pass is all this indomies..they wil jus carry 1 small indomie n put insyd one big basin n na na na d tin wil jst don..like wen my bro yuzedo jst com from abakilicki to live in banana Iceland..i want to tish him how to cook indomie..him say no..dat i should left him alone dat i can't fit to discouragement him..dat e must to use indomie needles adverse to preparation his indomie so me na left him..im na carry 1 indomie n poot inside d basin..d indomie den don n swell up..das is y i say all dis adverse is very misleadance..so 'm appleasing to evrybody on rainaland to not use indomie needles adverse thanks U..

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by clow(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
The one that really pisses me off is that COSON advert where the guy quit his Job because his boss would not allow him go for a Concert...in his words"Nna Men, I love this Job but I Quit" undecided undecided undecided
I look at this advert and I'm like WTF,thhis is just dumb....any1 else seen it?

8 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Philipsdael(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
i soo much hate this pepsi advart wey .... Wizkid want rush the pepsi ....that bitch kon shout "hey see wizkid"... Some fowl-legs chics just run go meet him rubish !!! and the mumu (wizkid) self kon shout Tiwaaa bluuurrrr !!!.
Highest height of stupidness....
Anytime dem show the advart i go wan dey cry

8 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
it has to be glo port advert. itz very confusing undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Femsyn(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
clow: The one that really pisses me off is that COSON advert where the guy quit his Job because his boss would not allow him go for a Concert...in his words"Nna Men, I love this Job but I Quit" undecided undecided undecided
I look at this advert and I'm like WTF,thhis is just dumb....any1 else seen it?

*spits* that advert??... Dat freaking advert?? Infact, calling it an advert is giving it some rep. Its pure garbage and to imagine a company invested in such trash is nauseating!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
U guys need to watch that Onga advert by Kate Henshaw...I so hate the advert..Its so off-point, it doesn't capture the product at all..looks like an anti-septic soap is advertised.

They would show a guy scratching his jaw, another one trying to open the door..its really nt necessary.

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Mystery11(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
ItsModella: Those who watch BBA will know this one. This one and that Knorr chicken one annoy me to a nonsense point.

The part where the secretary just kept turning the screen...like wtf? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNVD5-8lHoM

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME OF THE 2013 ''WORST ADVERT OF THE YEAR.''
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Adagba1: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
The one that annoys me most is that man that is always advertising for UBA his hair is too bushy

12 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by SwitnessA(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chai wen d start dat viju milk advert i de always pray mk nepa carry light. angry
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
MissYuzedo: all the netwurk advart were peoples are happies becos of cheap call ratings. kant dey afforded to buy 50,000 richard kard likes d one my sweetus olways loading for me

grow up, mate
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Chris95(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
Dia is dis advert wia football players are lining up to enter d pitch nd d coach gives one of d players a tom tom...am lyk wtf! Are u sayn tekn tom tom makes u score goals or wat...i wish i kuld ban dat advert.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Website I Can Download Season Films / Jagaban Ft. Selina Tested Episode 4 (Mp4 Download) / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.