Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? (42463 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
brine:

I can't believe I just wasted my bandwidth watching that video sad sad

grin grin grin tongue
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by silibaba: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
mine is GINO TOMATO embarassed.
why shud dey use romantic song that is meant for ALWAYS sanitary pad angry
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by egift(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
One ad i hate most is on radio "Ursa Habal". 5min Jingle, 10min staged interview. Its also very regular.

Online i hate "PopUps" ads.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by charlesm91(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mine has to be 'this passion na wa oo!' And Honeywell wheat where they were dancing rather than telling us why we should buy it

4 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chikeziehosan: the advart dat use to annoyance me pass is all this indomies..they wil jus carry 1 small indomie n put insyd one big basin n na na na d tin wil jst don..like wen my bro yuzedo jst com from abakilicki to live in banana Iceland..i want to tish him how to cook indomie..him say no..dat i should left him alone dat i can't fit to discouragement him..dat e must to use indomie needles adverse to preparation his indomie so me na left him..im na carry 1 indomie n poot inside d basin..d indomie den don n swell up..das is y i say all dis adverse is very misleadance..so 'm appleasing to evrybody on rainaland to not use indomie needles adverse thanks U..
..please wat did "OP" meant..me see it here alwaist but i don't understood
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by stonemind(f): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
lolz.......all of una be fo*ls.com
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by yuzedo: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
P.Stacks:
One Power drink like that, its marketed and distributed by Orange drugs Nigeria PLC.

Its about the trio of Manchester City players,
Yaya Toure, David Silva and Sergio Aguero.

The advert was so gotdanm annoying, the Players were obviously saying something else from what the TV audio had and it got me think its all dis photo shopped videos, those players wouldn't have been aware orange drugs used them in that Advert.

I'm thinking if Yaya Toure or any of the other players of even Manchester city, sees that advert, they can sue Orange drugs for damages, and using trade mark content without authorisation..

Real men, drink Extrajoss, or whatever d name was..
I think that's the drink that crashed the Super Eagles out from the Confederation's cup.
When u drink that kind of drink how would you be able to play ball.
Steven Gerald drank Lucozade boost in his advert and he played well, Super eagle go dey drink shepe and they wan soar..
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! *death* grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by extraflyfineboy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ojisik: LOOL....MINE IS THAT VIJU MILK ADVERT WITH SEGUN EYErinze

if i hear say...

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by daddyiel(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
Una never see advert sef......some advert can make one wish there was no light......I somuch hate that SAKA port sh******t advert

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
stone-mind:
lolz.......all of una be fo*ls.com

Na u come be the king of fo*ls!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by yuzedo: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
silibaba: mine is GINO TOMATO embarassed.
why shud dey use romantic song that is meant for ALWAYS sanitary pad angry
Wtfcukkk is wrong with you bro?!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by oloba(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
ExtraJoss,Harpic,Viju Milk,Stanbic IBTC, Etisalat( why Ref. go bring fone come field na).
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by myners007: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
guiness advert my broda femi nd nta news kpara kan kpan kpan kpan.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by write2obi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
trent9002: That indomie "Mama do good" advert. One word, Horrible
You are the only one that hates that advert, i love it. Indomie good well-well grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by funnyx(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
adaobi123: undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-9QFvhQWo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Very terrible advert even my children hate it.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Henrypraise: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
The always pad advert drives me nuts, den the indomie adverts dey ar really annoyin, both of em.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by caprini: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pay a visit to Ghana and watch the adverts on TV,you will appreciate even Segun Arinze,s Viju advert like a Tom Cruise movie,jeeeeeeeeez so irritating.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by samilo88(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
If you guys think you've seen annoying advert, wait till you see adverts aired on ITV and EBS in Edo state. Gosh which kind advert I no see back then when I was schooling there. Block making factory, barbing saloon, ice block dealers all of dem get adverts. The annoying ones are those of Edegbe, Iyare and God is good motors.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by garex: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
rozayx5: the Etisalat Referee grin grin grin grin grin grin
that advert should be one of the best. So so funny.

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mine is that mtn advert where the man woke the woman up telling her he had a gift for her outside, only for her to get up from bed-open the window- and then the man said "its the sun" shocked u dey mad ni? Waking me up to see sun?? shocked
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Afam4eva(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
samilo88: If you guys think you've seen annoying advert, wait till you see adverts aired on ITV and EBS in Edo state. Gosh which kind advert I no see back then when I was schooling there. Block making factory, barbing saloon, ice block dealers all of dem get adverts. The annoying ones are those of Edegbe, Iyare and God is good motors.
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Where will a barbing salon get money to place adverts on TV? Bini no dey carry last.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by VicGoodGuy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's one of the reasons why Glo is still existing. They have money to waste on celebrities and promos. That's why i always have the feeling that Adenuga is fronting for a very powerful politician. They spend money like politians instead of focusing on improving their service.

This is about advert bro, not Adenuga. Let's discuss Adenuga another day.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Mexzy88(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Extra joxx....just like Manchester city...waste money on big players with little returns undecided
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Coldblooded(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Lordave: If you watch EPL on DSTV you'd know about this Stanbic IBTC advert. One guy like that going to work, on his way stopped and started dancing at the main road, he finished dancing and made his way to the bank.
The thing too mumu, I no fit describe am self.
I thought I was the only 1 that detested that advert. It's lame and annoying!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by iphy143: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
i so much hate d osuofia flucoday advert...n 2nd version of mama do good advert...
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by sethxy: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
i hate all mtn adverts. cos they are pissing me off with their lies.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
funnyx:

Very terrible advert even my children hate it.

grin grin
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by ravensckar(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
O boi, una go fear DANKOSS MIXAGRIP advert. person sneeze, another person dey shine eye all in d name of trying to advise her oga.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by buddymate: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
I hate VIJU MILK advert any day. It just doesn't make sense to me. Followed by that Semolina. And that whatever drug where d guy left his wife @ home cos she was ill and she took the drug and went to meet him dancing with another lady. Then lately, this meaningless BBA, the Chase advert. Gosh! Are they actually saying you don't need to pay attention in class, just concentrate on BBA? Thank God I don't even like BBA totally.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Blazinraj01(f): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Gtbank's advert: Where a lady is chilling in the car and the next minute, she's on the field dribbling the ball in heels with other players and then scores. Wtf undecided
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by delors(m): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
Suo! So as Yudezo come repent from mumu English to sam-sam English, he come transfer the sickness to Miss Yudezo? shocked shocked

Miss_yuzedo: all the netwurk advart were peoples are happies becos of cheap call ratings. kant dey afforded to buy 50,000 richard kard likes d one my sweetus olways loading for me
Mumu english

yuzedo: Ah! Don't get me started! ALL Chi/Chivita adverts! Blood of God! shocked I swore never to buy any of their products! Daft! Irritating, disgusting adverts with girls using embalming cream as make-up, rètarded concepts, wtf?! undecided Serious demarketing! angry In short lemme go and consult my blackbook of bastard adverts!! Dem plenty! angry angry angry
Correct english angry

Nna mehn, una be one and the same...Former Yudezo and new Miss yudezo are one and the same...how come una dey always dey the same topic? undecided
Na since NLers bash Yudezo for his mumu english he come born Miss Yudezo to take up his old life while still retaining the old life...yahoo boy! grin grin
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by akinzyakin(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
blackwall: Saka's mtn. I don port o
Am sure u wia watchn d film wif a spoilt eye lens
Wahz annoyin in dat advert??
Smh!!
Best advert eva 2 me
Hit "like" if you agree wif me

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jagaban Ft. Selina Tested Episode 4 (Mp4 Download) / The Website I Can Download Season Films / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.