Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby (21828 Views)

Agbani Darego Stunning In Lanre Da Silva (photos) / Liz Da Silva Flaunts Legs In New Photos / Liz Da-Silva Flaunting Fake Christian Louboutin On Instagram - Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by lacasa: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
You're welcome to Islam sister.

Your life will be open to a wide array of knowledge, understanding, brotherhood and peace

Masha-Allah smiley

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Allenkee: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
“I remember the day I warned Lizzy to beware
of men but she promised me he is just helping
her out of her financial woes. “
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by lafuria1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
misterh: Me i don't understand o! She did not accept Islam because she was convinced it was the right religion, but cos of her baby! Can someone please explain :s
The husband is a muslim, she was not and husband wants the child to grow up as a muslim and of course brought up by a muslim mother. So if she wants to have custody of the child, she has to be a muslim.
This is what I think she meant.

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by lafuria1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
As for me, good for her, what ever reason it is, is welcomed.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Ifetex(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
careytommy: when will she start wearing burqua as a proper muslim woman?
na when she learn how to handdle, service and maintain rifle

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by hayoakins(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
rezzy: Good for her. I promise you, nobody will miss u

Are you really sure?
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by kasheemawo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
Congrats..if u against her conversion kindly climb high tension pole and jump down.:p

4 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by valicious1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
1) Nobody knows the lady in question (except maybe google)
2) Christianity is already seriously OVERPOPULATED so she is definitely unnoticed
3) The lady certainly contributed NOTHING to christianity so her exit changes nothing
4) She doesn't have to explain her actions cos NOBODY cares to know
5) She sheepishly ran into islam, she would certainly run out of islam.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by AlPicapcI(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: SO SHE WENT FROM ONE DOCTRINE OF DEMON TO ANOTHER. NOTHING CHANGE. SHE STILL A CONFUSED WOMAN grin
where do you steal that name of yours from?...
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Allenkee: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
lacasa: You're welcome to Islam sister.

Your life will be open to a wide array of knowwledge, understanding, brotherhood and peace

Masha-Allah smiley

I hope you don't mean the knowledge your brothers have up there in the North and Middle east?
Do not educate her on how to go on suicide mission, how to plant and carry Bomb oo because when the time comes she'll definately return to her root.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
someone converts to islam. It is now a frontpage news? Mtchew
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by AlPicapcI(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
la furia:
The husband is a muslim, she was not and husband wants the child to grow up as a muslim and of course brought up by a muslim mother. So if she wants to have custody of the child, she has to be a muslim.
This is what I think she meant.
then when the child grows she can then convert?
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by IYANGBALI: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
who even know her for church?you only miss who you know
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by AMvanquish: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
Allen kee:

I hope you don't mean the knowledge your brothers have up there in the North and Middle east?
Do not educate her on how to go on suicide mission, how to plant and carry Bomb oo because when the time comes she'll definately return to her root.
Da*t! Must you comment
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
Al PicapcI:
where do you steal that name of yours from?...
DEFINITELY NOT FROM YOU AL PICAPCI grin grin
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by IYANGBALI: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
valicious1: 1) Nobody knows the lady in question (except maybe google)
2) Christianity is already seriously OVERPOPULATED so she is definitely unnoticed
3) The lady certainly contributed NOTHING to christianity so her exit changes nothing
4) She doesn't have to explain her actions cos NOBODY cares to know
5) She sheepishly ran into islam, she would certainly run out of islam.
good talk
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by 1n2n3(f): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Rooneyboy: Its a pity, she's just pledged her soul to the devil .
YOU KNOW THAT,S NOT TRUE
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Zither(m): 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
It is her life. She is free to use it the way she sees fit. Her decision is her cup of tea so is the consequences. Her life not mine.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by deols(f): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
good for her.

Hopefully she ll see better reasons than because of Alhaji to be a good Muslim.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by 2map(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
I don't know why the xtians keep calling all the muslims boko haram, itz definately a talk from ppl who have myopitic view...

5 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by deols(f): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2013

she doesnt care, I promise you cheesy
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by smilejumy: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
NVER MIND THE CRITICS...MAY ALLAH STRENGTH UR "IMAN" TO THE RITEOUS WAY U DECIDED TO FOLLOW....
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by originaldave: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
asha..wo don deh mk front page oo.....abi na because say she be confused asha..wo?
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Lakayanah: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
Well done my sister you will be a proud mother of boko bambinos
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by PurestBoy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
If there should be a front page news for each Christianity convertee, then oga Seun will have to buy new server for his nairaland biz

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by hybeenoni: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dnt knw y dis xtians r gettin themselves angry, she jst left darkness for light. U knw nothin abt islam if u hv neva studied d Quran. Stop bn lazy nd make ur research abt islam instead blabbin nonsense out of ignorance. Alhamdulillah I'm a muslim

5 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Kingharzyz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Rooneyboy: Its a pity, she's just pledged her soul to the devil .
what do you know about devil? You're the one in devil kingdom ....your pastors are well known with their devlish act....we av gay church! Lesbo church, illuminati church etc and still you don't know the devil....@ Aishat welcome to Islam jare! Congrat.....
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Mustay(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wow, see the Islamophobia on NL. Suddenly, this lady is so useless, insignificant and doomed! So much hate.

Well, as exchange of abuses is commonplace here,

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. (Al-An`am 6: 108)
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by lulukay(f): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
hybee_noni: Dnt knw y dis xtians r gettin themselves angry, she jst left darkness for light. U knw nothin abt islam if u hv neva studied d Quran. Stop bn lazy nd make ur research abt islam instead blabbin nonsense out of ignorance. Alhamdulillah I'm a muslim
and ure a very daft muslim..ure ignorant,infact most ignorant for calling my CHRISTIANITY darkness..I've studied the quran..its actually the other way round..light for darkness..sprinkles holy water... I bind and cast u!!LORD HAVE MERCY

2 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by SamConquer(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Proudly Christain Till I Leave This World...I Don't See Anything that will make me Leave the Light For Darkness...NEVER!!!
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by molas02: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
if she converted with true minds and good intention is a right thin for her to do cus her hubby is alhaji, bt d tin wey he dey pain be d name wey una dey call Islamic, "[b]way and ligh[/b]t" ta!!! shat upu angry
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by comtem2011: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lizzy, has ur bride price been paid? If nt, u don't hv a single respect for ur parents. I don't knw why all these young actresses lack gd report. Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Music Is Not What I Do, It's What I Am" - Flavour [Photos] / Oge Aneke's Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: "A worthless man would always be a worthless man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.