Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby (21835 Views)

Agbani Darego Stunning In Lanre Da Silva (photos) / Liz Da Silva Flaunts Legs In New Photos / Liz Da-Silva Flaunting Fake Christian Louboutin On Instagram - Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by rabbit13467: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
That is your choice. choice of religion..
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by idriis: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lol! Christians dem ah vex eeeeee! God pass dem!
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by kennyrach(f): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
rezzy: Good for her. I promise you, nobody will miss u
wetin b ya own? Mtcheeeew
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by kennyrach(f): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
I'm nt condemning her 4 changin 4rm 1 religion 2 anoda. Buh ma question is: does God really exist in her lyf nd family?
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by ugoezeik(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
grin
bro I believe u die, idumota mkt no knw say one person no com mkt
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by AjCityOne: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
valicious1: 1) Nobody knows the lady in question (except maybe google)
2) Christianity is already seriously OVERPOPULATED so she is definitely unnoticed
3) The lady certainly contributed NOTHING to christianity so her exit changes nothing
4) She doesn't have to explain her actions cos NOBODY cares to know
5) She sheepishly ran into islam, she would certainly run out of islam.

Nah ignorant dey worry you. why is it that you people always have issues when people convert to Islam. Since you have access to the internet, you will be amazed to know that Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world. I live and work with the same smart and intelligent white people that brought you Christianity and they tend to show more tolerance and understanding than you animal in Nigeria spreading hatred in the name of religion. If you so believe in God why don't you let God be the judge. You should be more worried about poverty among your people and ask your pastor's to build school's that the average member of their churches can afford to attend.

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by edicha80: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
Huh...if u dnt like wat she has done go hug transformer...aishat welcome to the right way

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by edicha80: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Aishat...dis is d must important step u ve taken in ur life...- I bet u won't regret...
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by AbdulKwati: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Good story, (aishat) name of wife of prophet (Muhammad (SAW)
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by gidiMonsta(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Rooneyboy: Its a pity, she's just pledged her soul to the devil .

LMAO..how ironic. cheesy

Aisha Da Silva, welcome to the light of Al-Islam. May His Grace make the transition seamless for you. Barakalahu fihi
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by valicious1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
AjCityOne:

Nah ignorant dey worry you. why is it that you people always have issues when people convert to Islam. Since you have access to the internet, you will be amazed to know that Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world. I live and work with the same smart and intelligent white people that brought you Christianity and they tend to show more tolerance and understanding than you animal in Nigeria spreading hatred in the name of religion. If you so believe in God why don't you let God be the judge. You should be more worried about poverty among your people and ask your pastor's to build school's that the average member of their churches can afford to attend.
see who z talking of ignorance and poverty. Need i remind you that countries mostly hit by poverty and illiteracy are those muslim dominated ones, Northern Nigeria being a yardstick. (you luckily have internet access google it up). Untill you and your fellow muhammed followers emancipate yourselves from the shackles of bigotry and hatred, poverty and backwardness will constantly be your guests.

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by loswhite(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
nne4: Aishatu or whatever u call urself, u was never a good christian but may God deliver you from that Alhaji olaoye's juju IJN.

See wetin longer throat do you:p.
Hehehehe you don enter one chance.:;>
so what if it is the other way round,Would u hav called the man longer throat 4 converting to Christian?

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by IBROHIM: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
If xtianity is so good why didn't it stop her from having a sugar daddy in the first place. Hypocrisy from lost souls!
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by dives(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
val ;Dicious1:
1) Nobody knows the lady in question (except maybe google)
2) Christianity is already seriously OVERPOPULATED so she is definitely unnoticed
3) The lady certainly contributed NOTHING to christianity so her exit changes nothing
4) She doesn't have to explain her actions cos NOBODY cares to know
5) She sheepishly ran into islam, she would certainly run out of islam.
you don vex? grin tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by JaaizTech: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
*idriis*:
Lol! Christians dem ah vex eeeeee! God pass dem!
Bros. I weak o! This hate go fit kill them o. Wetin, people convert to islam everyday all over the world. Whomever Allah wishes to guide to light, He would.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by lukzy500: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2013

Don't let us turn a non issue to a great1.its her life and has right over it.so STUPID keeep ur dirty mouth shot .son of a devil
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Soloter(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
The difference is clear. All the Xtians on the forum are less concerned with the so called conversion of this Aishat. If this story were about the conversion of a moslem to Christianity, my religious zealous friends whose God can't fight His cause would've pronounced a fatwa on this Aishat. We are like our father who spoke thus about His executioners "... Forgive them for they know not what they're doing". Christ, the Prince of Peace is peace personified, Aishat didn't know Him that's why it costed her pea nuts in the name of love to deny this Loving and life giving Saviour. Lord may i go with You till I reach the pearly gates. Amen
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by lacasa: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
Allen kee:

I hope you don't mean the knowledge your brothers have up there in the North and Middle east?
Do not educate her on how to go on suicide mission, how to plant and carry Bomb oo because when the time comes she'll definately return to her root.

Is that wat ur pastor taught u undecided

Get educated cos u ​ so​ ignorant
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by simpleseyi: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
nne4: Aishatu or whatever u call urself, u was never a good christian but may God deliver you from that Alhaji olaoye's juju IJN.

See wetin longer throat do you:p.
Hehehehe you don enter one chance.:;>

Now you can say that Alhaji used juju on Liz Da Silva, when Liz Da Silva was collecting Alhaji's money you did not say Liz Da Silva used juju on Alhaji. Hypocrite. How can God deliver her? Did she pay tithe out of the several monies the collected from Alhaji? I beg leave Jesus out of this jorrr oooo. I cannot wear pampers or huggies for pussy cat.

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by kunleee(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
alhamdulilah
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by simpleseyi: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2013

But she was with your so called "god" when she was sleeping with the "devil's children" as you call non church-goers. She was with your so called "god" and was sleeping with several "devil's children" as she was taught and trained in her church. I however know that GOD the father of all does not discriminate between His children on the basis of religion, tribe, sex or race. Now, tell me who is the devil's child? The church goer that sleeps around with different married and un-married men or the Alhaji that decided to help her and the multi-father innocent baby.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by kennyrach(f): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
We need the grace of God
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Harbiurlah(f): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
kambah: To God be the glory, my advise to her to shun whatever people will say and desist from bad friends now, I wish God to make it 'had I knew I could have done this since' also her conversion should open more blessing, joy, success nd prosperity. Also, remember u did this not because worldly stuff, if u do this for Allah's sake and HE shall be ur sustainer, Aishat.
Good Post.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by riloxy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
As narrated by Anas bin Malik, The prophet said, when a disbeliever died, he will be asked, 'if you have gold as much as can fill the whole earth would you offer it as ransom to save your self?' He will say 'yes'. And he will be told, ' you were asked for something very smaller to that when alive. That you should worship no other except your Lord, Allah, but you refused.' Welcome to the world of Monotheism.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by avalontony(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
she converted because of her baby........ a potential sucide bomber......... i piety her.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Obamaone: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
Alihamdulilahi for the life of this sister, it is not easy making such a wonderful decision in this side of the world of hypocrites.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Caleboha(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hausa muslims slaughter yoruba muslims like rams in conflict situations. In kaduna whr I live, yoruba muslims quietly blend in with christian communities to avoid the hostility of the hausas. You just left a fold void of tribal bias for one riddled with intense inter-tribal distrust and animosity. I wish you luck though
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by frankgreat(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
Siraleeyu: Alhamdulillah for this wonderfull news........but I strongly advice her to change her intention of converting to islam, her conversion should be out of sincere signs and thruth she sees in islam and the teachings and practices of prophet muhammad (pbuh). If not am afraid her conversion to islam is not legal.
among all the muslim brothers and sisters that commented on dis post, u alone spoke with maturity and truth...keep up your faith
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Msgamble: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
The truth is she can't bear the stigma of being a single mother..buh as for me i would rather bear the stigma than accepting what? No way..i can't b a sucide bomber nt in this lyf
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Ayolasisi(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
I think she is matured enough to decide for herself....been a muslim or been a xtian isn't bad..millions of indians don't do both. yet they live in harmony
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by labaks(f): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
cheesy :Dmuslims dey vex oo cheesy undecided

Trust me she wasn't a true xtain. If she was, nothing would change her or make her sleep with a married man. As we have fake christains, so do we have fake muslims.
The lady is confused sef. I read the interview she granted City people. I know we all make mistakes but she's a w.h.0.re. Dating like 3 men at the same time. She named the baby alone, no man showed up as the father of d baby on the day of naming. Let the so called Alhaji come out and say he's responsible for the baby. I'm sure the man has his family, else why all this secrecy? Well, that's her p. She could convert to Sango worshipper 4 all I care.

Anyways, the message below is from me to everyone::

Its true that there is life beyond this earth. Never mind,when the time comes, u will know. Nothing else will matter anymore; Wife? Jobs? New cars? Sickness? Absolutely nothing!!! Why do we carry on like we have life in our pockets? The Living God owns it all. Life is in God's hands. We must all return to him one day. Now? Tonight? Tomorrow? You never know.
Make peace with Jesus now that you can read this. Accept his Lordship. Let his mercy & love fill your heart. Let him give you life worth living for and a future worth dying for. This is my best gift to you as a friend and I have have shared the good news with you. Romans 10:9-10 Says "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the lord Jesus and Believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, THOU SHALL BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) For with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with thy mouth, confession is made unto Salvation."

N.B: I don't need nobody insulting me for my message. I'm too matured for bu.l.ls.hit (exchange of words).
Ciao!!!

3 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Jazzgreen(m): 2:00am On Jul 06, 2013
baba ireti: May Allah strengthen you in faith and piety in such a way that you shall become a reference point to those still searching for this light that is abound in ISLAM.I wish you and your Baby a long life and prosperity,we welcome you into world of truth and lights. :Jazaki llah Ayhran

the light so bright ,i'v gat to wear shades. #light indeed#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend / Oge Aneke's Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.