Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China (9793 Views)

Nigeria For Sale! For $3billion!! / Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. / Nigeria Seeks $1.5Billion From China For Rice, Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2013
Will the 3 billion dollars solve the problems? The truth is that Nigerian government should learn to engage the Chinese for direct investment than borrowing or taking credit that will soon rise to a huge debt. Why didn't the government borrow from Dangote who has 20 billion dollars and let the credit be internal rather than external? Excepting I don't have any understanding of the conditions surrounding the loan.

I still think 3 billion dollars cannot solve the Nigeria's problems and is not what the country needs now. They should be seeking direct investment from China than borrowing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by devour129: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2013
P.Stacks:
Is there no other thing they can lie against.. Everytime.. Road, Infrastructure, Electricity, aviation.. These same old same old things..

Our leaders must think we are daft or something.

Tell me something.. So free $3billion dollars is up for grabs and u say politicians shouldn't kill themselves to occupy political offices..

Na Today yansh don dey for back? Abi no be this same naija wey we dey..

Nothing good can and will ever come out of Nigeria.. I'm a nigeria and a real patriotic one at that. But until we change this Naijiocracy for real Democracy, we are not going nowhere..

Road and Electricity for how long? I wish this Road and Electricity has mouth to talk..

A Debtor is Slave to the creditor.. We are gon be slaves to China. We are signing a bond to be china's slave..

China would willingly borrow us and Niger-Delta would pay for it with delapitation of farmlands and pollution of the aerable agricultural lands..
China knows we have crude.. They will be more than happy to doll out cash to our more than currupt leaders..

Road and Electricity in this 21st century, when China herself is launching Rockets to space everyday with male and female astronauts alike in space, Nigeria is still borrowing from china..

Nigeria is under some sort of spell or something..
Congratulations to the govenment of the day, the have free $3Billion dollars to share afterall they won't be in government when payback time reach and d funds would'a been in some swiss accounts..

I'm a modafuckingly proud Nigerian mehn! A country where anything goes..

I wish I could just get 1% of the $3billion dollars..

Nigeria has gotten to a level that we are not even afraid of Billion dollarz again. We would soon start talking in Trillion dollarz yet noting on ground to show for it..

Se na like dis we go dey dey?
and my worst or our worst fear is that the money will embezzled as usual

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Networkmaster(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2013
I find it funny when some people thinks China is good for Africa.
If you have ever been to China you will find out how much hate they have for Africans.

The Chinese are the most greedy and wicked people you will want to have business with.
They mean no good for Africa. These are wise people who gives our bait to countries like
Nigeria and in the other hand milk dry the clueless countries (Africa).

I will reserve my comment till 2020 when Nigeria will be completely milked dried by China.

I still prefer the United and the EU Nations.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by joshmoy(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2013
Pls, why did nobody inform me that the airports @ lagos nd abuja had collapsed...cos I c no reason y we will repair airports..!
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by KINGwax(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2013
So, when this mumu dey go china, wey we think say he dey dare obama, liitle did we knw he dey go there go beg for money?

Wetin we go biliv? I tink dem say we no broke again! Abi we don broke again ni?
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by fkaz(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2013
From IMF to chiko govt

The biggest problem is mismanagement
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Ezechyglo: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2013
dis money z nt up to wat dey send outside at a tym, wat z 3billion dollars
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by moscobabs(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2013
ASUU,ASUP are still on strike,Super/flying Eagles are loosing,Nigeria is borrowing....haaa PDP has failed us,no power,no water,no good roads,corruption everywhere,no security.God gave us almost all mineral resources but we are suffering....Our leaders have killed us,so where is the future? where is the hope? where is the Liberty? 53 years independence.Nigeria is crawling. But the Question is 'WHO CURSE NIGERIA'
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2013
I know I should be a patriot and also not say wrong tins about my country, but am afraid I have to say "F.uck Nigeria"

I hate Goodluck and his ministers, and I hope they all F'cuking DIE

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by semit: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2013
Dangote's worth more than dat. Dept dept dept evrytime
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by ekandy(f): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2013
What happened to all the money recovery from Abacha's family. No account yet 4 does huge amount of money.billions of U.S dollars and d one on the external reserve. Nigeria where are we heading to?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Capnd143(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2013
almost all first commentators are brainless ignoramus! GEJ is not going there to burrow only you fools; he is going to for;
1.Defense assistance
2. Possibly, Procure the L-15's jet in the military budget
3.discuss investment opportunities with xi jinping and other chinese business men
4.help in technology and civil engineering training etc
pls always do some research b4 spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Temptee101(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
NBA no go say anytyn abt dis na. But if ordinary citizens talk deir mind, dem go begin shout jail jail. God is watching o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Olaone1: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
I-B.:
And somebody said GEJ is working. What is difficult in borrowing and using little of the money to construct roads and terminals and squander the remaining? Yet some sing praises to his name undecided
A working government is one that is able to carry out projects without borrowing, and if at all there are needs to borrow, they should be for investment that will yield double result, I mean projects that will be productive.

Same goes to Lagos government and cross-rivers state government, these two states are of high debt profile.
The only gov. I know of is present oyo state government, working extensively without borrowing a dine and also being able to drastically increase the state income.

I pity the future generation of this country.
When Lagos State goes in search of loans from wherever, you say nothing. Maybe you should tell us the debt portfolio of Lagos. Funny girl. undecided
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Blackteeth(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Horus: [img]http://1.bp..com/-lqFwYL5N_lk/UQ37OxG1kQI/AAAAAAABamY/UWy3aMWitXw/s1600/China-Africa6.jpg[/img]

What do you mean by that? Is China our father christmas? You chop and I chop. Thats the game.
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by joshmoy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
moscobabs: But the Question is 'WHO CURSE NIGERIA'
Indirectly, Mrs Flora Shaw...she gave us d name NIGER-AREA den we oversabis changed it to NIGERIA nd since then...things have started going downhill...dis curse can onli b purged if we revert to the name NIGeR AREa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by ozodigboo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ha ! Naija una no go let China rest ?
Abi China go die for una ?
Una wan borrow 3 billion how many go remain ? Abi dem no go borrow others ?
After una go dey yab - Chinko phone, Chinko this , Chinko that.
You see ya life ?
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by moscobabs(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
joshmoy:
Indirectly, Mrs Flora Shaw...she gave us d name NIGER-AREA den we oversabis changed it to NIGERIA nd since then...things have started going downhill...dis curse can onli b purged if we revert to the name NIGeR AREa
lol!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by PedroJP(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
But on a serious note. I follow for Naija wey wan borrow dat amount ?
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by obowunmi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
They're protesting in Egypt, Brazil, Tunasia.....we are mum and quiet....

We must gather and disrupt these thieves. Enough is Enough.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
obowunmi: They're protesting in Egypt, Brazil, Tunasia.....we are mum and quiet....

start first, i dey ya back.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Santi19(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
When will we ever learn, tired of this sick country....imagine, Nigeria borrowing $3b from China, that's when you know this country is f***ing broke

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by joshmoy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
obowunmi: They're protesting in Egypt, Brazil, Tunasia.....we are mum and quiet....

Oya...that's the spirit of revolution!
Btwn...u go just die lyk fowl
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by rmoore: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
for what

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Joeywiltz: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
infonubia: I sure hope our leaders know what they are doing.
I doubt dat
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by MAKABBEY(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
I cant believe dis is happening, dis is a deverstating set back to Nigeria development. All our money is being paid to d super eagels after d african cup, our leaders are wasting our money on useless project. Y cant they call on Nigerians capitalist? Bt if it is ceremonies they know how to spend millions of naira. Nigeria will soon become a joke to other nations...
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Msgamble: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Look at what bad leadership as cost us..after WW-2 in 1945,China n 9ja were on the same level(undeveloped country) no air force,poor infrastructure even their pilot n engineer were trained in 1950s by the Japanese..buh loot at them today(60yrs laters) they are the 2nd largest economic in d world very succesful nation even more than UK(their colonizer)..what are we(9ja)? Impoverished nation dependant on foreign aid n grants..shm

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by kutufanibida: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
Please my observation on the loan to the minister of finance i believe is a good thing to develop our beloved country but the said loan should be material and managed by the chines resources for our infrastructure thank you. shocked
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by Goodbishop: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hmm this is serious why borrowing, can't we manage wat we have,chei see chino product for naija
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
During the Dying President Yar,adua Saga, the same GEJ approved $2billion to all Governors in the name "Poverty Alleviation" now begging for $3 billoin
Re: Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China by ilenaira: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
MAKABBEY: . ...... Nigeria will soon become a joke to other nations...
Soon ke? Soon abi already? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train: Trouble Looms Over NRC’s Silence On 7 Kidnapped Railway Staf / Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight / Obaseki signs ₦128.8 Billion Revised 2020 Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.