Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Lagos Newly Recruited Teachers:how Are You Faring In Your Schools? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Newly Recruited Teachers:how Are You Faring In Your Schools? (1127 Views)

Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? / Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently / Medical Laboratory Scientists In Diaspora, How Are You Faring Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Newly Recruited Teachers:how Are You Faring In Your Schools? by AMossley(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2013
For me,I was posted to a school in bariga and I presently stay in agbado,(I don't know why someone applied under district 1 and one's name came out in dist 2)so I've to be leaving home as early as 5.30am because of traffic along sango-oshodi axis.
Some of the teachers are friendly while some are just looking at me as if I dropped from heaven.Some of them are also acting seniors as if it's a crime to be a new intake.I've not been given any class as the school is almost done for the term but I've been assigned to handle the practicals and the use of projector(thank God I've the idea of handling it) to present some topics to the students.I've not been introduced to the students and some of them still think that I'm either a corper or student teacher and so find it difficult to greet me but time will tell.I also got to know about some thrifts group among the staff.
All the way,I still like us resuming during this tail end of the term because we'll use this term to get familiarised and acclimatised to the school.

(1) (Reply)

Begging In The Street Now Advanced To Corporate Career? / What Online Courses Can A Law Student Take / Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.