Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? (32177 Views)

Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos / Unrest In Nigeria Immigration Service Over Promotion / Nigeria Immigration Service Decorates Newly Promoted Officers-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by fayose4real(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
The newly recruited officers of the Nigeria Immigration Service have being dispersed from their various states command following the directive from the F.G after completing their 3 months induction training. This set of people went through difficulty, hard & rigorous types of training & exercise in the course of that 3 months in the name of working for their beloved country & hoping to have something to rely upon, some even resigned from where they were working before getting this very job with the hope of moving to greener pasture, & now their hope is hanging like a pendulum. What baffles me most is that people now refer to this set of people as 'illegal'. My people, what is your opinion on this, is this just or unjust?

5 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by irepmyuniben: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
dis- perse
[dih-spurs]
verb (used with object), dispersed,
dispersing.
to drive or send off in various directions;
scatter:
to disperse a crowd.
to spread widely; disseminate:
to disperse knowledge.

An employment with statutory flavour is terminated by either a week's notice or a month's notice of termination.If you have not been served with such a notice,stop bringing up the issue of just or unjust dispersing of officers. The Service have a proper channel of communication. Use it!

16 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by fayose4real(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
irepmyuniben:
dis- perse
[dih-spurs]
verb (used with object), dispersed,
dispersing.
to drive or send off in various directions;
scatter:
to disperse a crowd.
to spread widely; disseminate:
to disperse knowledge.

An employment with statutory flavour is terminated by either a week's notice or a month's notice of termination.If you have not been served with such a notice,stop bringing up the issue of just or unjust dispersing of officers. The Service have a proper channel of communication. Use it!
Mr lecturer, that is the word they used on the circular sent to all state comptrollers, & since then they are not allowed to enter their state command, so what does that mean?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Oracle13(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
I even heard dey had done weapon trainings and handling tactics,dey spent 3 rough months of hard training and is a serious security threat to d nation,d govt just av to absorb dem.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by powerfulsettingz: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
To be sincere i wouldn't say is just or unjust, all I know is that I almost poisoned myself when they sent that stewpid regret letter that I was not shortlisted, i spent close to like 53k in processing all my credentials, only for them to send me regret mail,
Honestly that shabby recruitment made me draw away from God cos I actually think God has neglected me, despite fasting and praying intentionally for the first time in my life, I felt like God don't do wonders in government work, though I meet up with all the requirement.......

I just have to run back to God now

27 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by omobenluv(f): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by DahtzFestjayz: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
[b]
I have been waiting for this kind of thread for a very long time. I even try opening some myself but they didn't see the limelight.
The recent immigration recruitment started as a very good process, in short I must say it was one of the best recruitment process we've seen in Nigeria. people were called to register free, documents uploaded and CBT conducted. All these stages are conducted with each statistically uploaded on the recruitment site.
The whole thing stated going AWOL when people were called to interview and documents verification. We attested to the fact that they were not even asked anything than to be seen if they have broad chest.
That same day my sister said she saw some people given preferential treatment than the others. I started doubting the whole thing. I told her to cling to her job and not to give anybody anything to get any slot. Finally the recent government started giving warnings to the past government about unruly recruitments.
According to my own research, the recruitment site was shut down some days to the release of the names of those who were shortlisted, and names that haven't been on the site before started rolling in. Although many confirmed that they knew no one and they are shortlisted. people with different stories sha, while some people said they merited it.
My sis wasn't shortlisted, but she took that in good faith. people started shouting of REPLACEMENT again. Although I advised many on that not yo give in to those nonsense that its a way scammers lure them to take the little they have. only God know how many people have been scammed by this bull...sshiitt.
And to the question if the dispersing of those earlier called is good or not, I say its a total mess and uncalled for. any serious government would clean the mess of the government it took the mantle from. The recent government should either conduct an afresh recruitment process or absorb the recent one it met into the system. Many of these people have left the jobs they have and bow the casualty of war caused by one useless government that is full of nepotism ran by people who nothing but kleptomaniacs. yes they are, they pendulum of series gross misconduct is still dangling here and there.
Join me by appealing to the recent government to absorb the dispersed appointments of the candidates by hitting LIKE. and If u don't support my view just hit SHARE.

Drabeey
[/b]

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by simplemach(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Patiently waiting for that time when $1 will be equal to #1.
Meanwhile, Buhari dissociates self from campaign promises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Obviously the govt is telling them......NO money to pay them.

Welcome to the new reality....brought about by the fall in oil prices.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by calebrita(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Well... Too bad
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by crowbar(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
My Nation....Ojoro Country!
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jobs Racketeering....
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by tolu4you: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nigeria oooooo

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by ganex: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
This land. is now for sale.
My heart goes to those involved, may u all be courageous to bear the trauma.
Nigeria institutional structures are politicized since 1960.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by KillerBeauty(f): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari is working. Ride on sir
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by JingoOAU(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Background check should be done on all of them so as to ascertain who merited being among the candidates....what am I even saying...sorry

PDP recruited them in d twilight of GEJ administration...I am sure damning evidence of manipulation must have been seen during investigation and which led to them being DISPERSED

I dnt even knw if am making sense....drinking alcohol no good ooo

8 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Dottore: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
[size=15pt]Grammer works more than governance in this country. There are lots of certian language registers used in this country that make me want to laugh. atimes you don't find any of them in the dictionary but it seems there are sets of people in government offices whose job is to find suitable wordings to settle a regime's ommissions and commissions.

Now this word "dispersed" means one thing but the executed action is showing a different thing.
To understanding dispersing is another word for posting but they used the word and sent the new employees home.

#burukutunobebooze[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by kingobozy: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Just as Jos
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by tempest01(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Someone should teach the APC how to play politics.
This recruitment has been done and settled during the pdp time, let it be.

running after ghosts Will put the party in bad light...moving forward,, they should try to make things right starting from the day they took over

4 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by amuniiopz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
h
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Matttthew(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ha.....

Wetin concern grandpa with fried meat?

Next joor!!!! lipsrsealed

U get work u still dey complain? undecided
Good.

Go join the unemployed and await your 5k when baba is done.

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Buhari is working. Ride on sir

In fairness to PMB.....revenues from oil are falling....which means the money to pay salaries of the new Immigration workers is non-existent.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by stolenstone: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
So freaking unjust!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by gokay11(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
The two
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Pascal181: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Which immigration recruitment re u pipu talking about. Don't tell me it's dat one dat my frnd is doing o.

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Joy83(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is totally injustice on the side of masses.
Over 1000 citizens were initially happy for leaving unemployed stage which their relative would have benefited from. F.G. Needs to be probed for:
Injustice, waste of time, deceit, human abuse, mockery, wasteful energy, wasteful resources etc.

P.S.: Orisa bi o le gbemi, semi bo se bami...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by hotswagg12: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by adjoviomole(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
My fellow nigerians this is the time we must unitE. Weda u are apc or pdp. Put that aside and let's us pray for nigeriA.things are becoming very baD, economy/accidents n deaths. We need to pray for nigeria that God should heal our land....

4 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by IceSplash(f): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
j
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by gurunlocker: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
just wait while we blame GEJ

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets / Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.