Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Hello Ladies, Here Is Something For You, Married? Single? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hello Ladies, Here Is Something For You, Married? Single? (957 Views)

Structural detailer / Today Is No Bra Day: Ladies, Here Are Some Things To Note When Going Braless / HELLO LADIES - Negative Effect Of High Heels On Your Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Ladies, Here Is Something For You, Married? Single? by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 16, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wish you ladies all that you wish yourselves. Some of you have lived your life in a state of bizarre and now its time for face two and no hope for Issues. This is an oppurtunity for a corrective measure which has been proven and tested by the Chinese company and by some of my clients. I wish you well and and happily ever married life. The doctors have said you can't take in but i say the doctors are wrong because you are in for the best issues of your life. This product on supervision by one of our best acupuncturist will allow you secret oxytocin easily at child birth and with the well balanced oestrogen level, it erases all strains of age, replemishes your skin and keeps you fit for all and sundry. Give it a try. I am waiting for your questions.

Re: Hello Ladies, Here Is Something For You, Married? Single? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 16, 2008
I will be at this contact always maybe not steady online but you can reach me on this numbers and email addresses.
PHONE: +2348033611454
              +234017385398

Emails:   chimithen@yahoo.com
               chimithen@live.com

[center]check these sites for confirmation and more details
www.kasly.com.cn[/center]
[center]http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/CXIC4013/default.htm[/center]
Re: Hello Ladies, Here Is Something For You, Married? Single? by sheniqua: 11:44pm On May 16, 2008
chimithen:

I wish you ladies all that you wish yourselves. Some of you have lived your life in a state of bizarre and now its time for face two and no hope for Issues. This is an oppurtunity for a corrective measure which has been proven and tested by the Chinese company and by some of my clients. I wish you well and and happily ever married life. The doctors have said you can't take in but i say the doctors are wrong because you are in for the best issues of your life. This product on supervision by one of our best acupuncturist will allow you secret oxytocin in abundance. Give it a try. I am waiting for your questions.

Hmm
Chemist people don leave Ekene dili chukwu bus come nairaland
Do you know the function of oxytocin ?
or you think we are all in a labour room pushing babies and preparing for lactation
wonders shall never end
Re: Hello Ladies, Here Is Something For You, Married? Single? by LadyT(f): 11:48pm On May 16, 2008
Are you trying to kill people?
chimithen:

I wish you ladies all that you wish yourselves. Some of you have lived your life in a state of bizarre and now its time for face two and no hope for Issues. This is an oppurtunity for a corrective measure which has been proven and tested by the Chinese company and by some of my clients. I wish you well and and happily ever married life. The doctors have said you can't take in but i say the doctors are wrong because you are in for the best issues of your life. This product on supervision by one of our best acupuncturist will allow you secret oxytocin in abundance. Give it a try. I am waiting for your questions.
Re: Hello Ladies, Here Is Something For You, Married? Single? by sheniqua: 11:50pm On May 16, 2008
my sister there's nothing we won't see
Doctors advice against it by his own admission and the man is still selling it
Mr Pharm D why don't you give it to your own mother and sisters
Idiot!!
Re: Hello Ladies, Here Is Something For You, Married? Single? by LadyT(f): 11:52pm On May 16, 2008
hisssssssss

angry
Re: Hello Ladies, Here Is Something For You, Married? Single? by Nobody: 12:00am On May 17, 2008
The well-balanced estrogen leads to the healthy and beautiful life of females. Low levels of estrogen causes skin laxity, menstrual turbulence, low sexual desire, loss of emotions etc. So females have to maintain a balanced estrogen level in order to keep good health and to prevent aging and Tasly Phytoestrogen Capsule is the best choice

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please / What Are The Side Effects Of Family Planning? / Antenatal Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.