Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Mr Latin Attacks Baba Suwe Over His Admission To The University In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Latin Attacks Baba Suwe Over His Admission To The University In London (922 Views)

Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) / Bolaji Amusan - ‘Mr Latin’ Is Dead ? / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Latin Attacks Baba Suwe Over His Admission To The University In London by rashmanovic: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2013
The popular comic actor has finally achieved his aim of becoming an educated comedian.

In this recent interview with Tribune, Mr Latin revealed that he has gained admission to study tourism at a reputable University in London.He is half way into securing his degree.

Hear what the actor said;

“I was not privileged earlier to further my education, but I gained admission into a university in London 2years ago, where I am currently studying Tourism.
So, by saying I am an educated comedian, I meant I changed comedy from the stage where actors used to stuff their tummies with costumes or overuse make-up. I brought reality into comedy”

When he meant I CHANGED COMEDY FROM THE STAGE WHERE ACTORS USED TO STUFF THEIR TUMMIES WITH COSTUMES OF "OVERUSE MAKE-UP", I BROUGHT REALITY INTO COMEDY.

The most popular comedy actor who we know is used to over use make up is surely BABA SUWE!!! I pray this is not another beef in the making.

read more: http://naijafirstclass..com/
Re: Mr Latin Attacks Baba Suwe Over His Admission To The University In London by Ogbenimosh: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2013
i don't think is true

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids / I've Never Been Dumped By A Man - Uche Ogbodo / do I look like davido?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.