Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) (35335 Views)

Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela / Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl / Korede Bello With King Sunny Ade [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by jonhemma11: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2015
Top Yoruba Comedian Bolaji Amusan popularly known as Mr Latin was pictured with Mavin Records korede Bello at an event.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/comedian-mr-latin-with-korede-bello-in.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Segadem(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2015
OK, I saw two ppl, a momentum artiste and ever green artiste. grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Teewhy2: 7:02am On Dec 25, 2015
The young has grown.
Anything you are doing just do it well because the young ones today will grow to meet you there or even overtake you if you relax on the way

5 Likes

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by tobillionaire(m): 7:02am On Dec 25, 2015
Segadem:
OK, I saw two ppl, a momentum artiste and ever green artiste. grin
so hu is d momentum, nd hu z d evergreen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Yustash001(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2015
Why Mr Latin con do mouth like say he no dey happy...

5 Likes

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by money121(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by OCTAVO: 7:14am On Dec 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2015
grin..Baba latin head shape na die,b like local chicken egg wey dey never comot the shell..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2015
Korede bello actually looked like he was really chuffed to be taking the picture with Baba Latin. I like the boy's humility. Can't imagine Davido grinning from ear to eae over a picture with Baba Latin.

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Lilshorecords(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Mr Latin be like. ??
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Mr Latin.

Sort of took the shine off baba suwe.

The way he opens his mouth to listen is one of a kind

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Korede bello too will pass away
Only the sword of God will never pass away

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
D man face tho..cute pics
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by tpiar: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mr Latin, Mr Greek, Mr English, Mr German, Mr French etc etc.
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by mytime24(f): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mr latin pot belle

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by damton(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Seen
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Korede bello is going places mehn.. God bless our hustle dis coming year. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by adewuyia2014(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nice pose wink
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by looseweight: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mr Latin should contact me for him to get back his flat tommy... A check on my profile will convince you
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Richcreed(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mr Latin how market? its been long I see u on screen,u don't change o!
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by adebayo201: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
wink cry

5 Likes

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Korede Bello should scrap off diz hairstyle.. #not_cool
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by slimpoppa(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
So Mr Latin wears suits.
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Korede Bello should scrap off diz hairstyle.. #not_cool
i dont know dem sha but dey look good especially d gal on red.....leave am make e dey form michael jackson na wen e nose fall off bfr im eye go clear
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Timijo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tomode ba ma owo we abagba jeun.
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
WeedSeller:
grin..Baba latin head shape na die,b like local chicken egg wey dey never comot the shell..
ohhhh loooorrrd!
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
twoondei:
Mr Latin.

I think am the only one noticing o.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by femi4: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
twoondei:
Mr Latin.

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by drizslim(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
[b]This year was a great year for the music industry with alot of hit tracks and sold out concerts.

But as we all know nothing is 100% pure. So i came out with the top 5 lies told by some artist in their song/songs this year.

(5)davido ft OLAMIDE-the money-: Olamide came into light with his hit track eniduro when he was 21 years old and before that track he was just a street boy. But in the money he said "I don they see money since when i dae nineteen".This surely is a lie

4)wizkid-baba nla-: starboy as we call him has alot of cars but certainly not a limo and yet in this song he said "who got the key to my limo".

3)Olamide-eyan mayweather:- this is the current street banger but in this track he said "if you Bleep with me you are on a death row". This surely is a lie because linda ikeji, dbanj producer and many others have made mockery of him and yet none of them is dead.

2)korede bello-Godwin:- this is among the top 4 song this year. In this song the young talented artist said "I dor change my name to Godwin". This surely is a lie because we still know him as korede bello a pop musician.

1)davido-fans mi :-We all know that davido came from a wealthy family and for this reason have never experience poverty. But in fans mi he said "I Remember when the girls nor they come around
I Remember when i had no money in my bank account".this surely is a big fat lie[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Saheed9: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
M

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards / Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) / Pawpaw, Emenike Present Trophy To Winner Of Osita Iheme Football Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.