Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

How Can U̶̲̥̅̊ Say Trouser Is A Sin!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can U̶̲̥̅̊ Say Trouser Is A Sin!!! (532 Views)

What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can U̶̲̥̅̊ Say Trouser Is A Sin!!! by Khayil(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2013
I wanna be a lil bit logical here would God have given the Isrealites a commandment that no one eres, or don't engage in.

Chill!!! Chill!!! Chill!!!!
According to Deut 22:5:"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." This sentence or commandement was made in the time of Moses about 3500years ago, if TROUSERS had existed then, then its Ooº°˚˚˚°º​oOk when everyone wear gowns, cloaks, their is no difference between wht man was wearing and wht the woman was wearin but why would they be given such commandment if wht they wear is not the general thing we know they must have worn? then it must be wht they wear inside.
Now "check this" it isn't possible for a guy to wear a bra definitely the bra is meant for the woman. Cross-dressers dress in garb of the other sex and this I would say is the centre of this law remember that it was stated in Genesis that the people of Sodom and Gomorahh wanted to have sex with the Angels that came to visit Lot. So homosexuality must have existed. Havin said that let's come to the present the Trouser is now the men's cloth which the woman shud not wear in scotland the men where skirts(kilts) does it mean that they would all die and go straight to hell because of their culture? This trouser was invented in the 19th or 18th century about 3500years from when the commandment was given if trouser existed then its Ooº°˚˚˚°º​oOk, there is even a great difference between the female trousers and the males' if U̶̲̥̅̊ think I'm lying try to wear 1.
Buh it didn't so God is not foolish to give a law if the people could never ere. Peace!!!
Re: How Can U̶̲̥̅̊ Say Trouser Is A Sin!!! by obyrich(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2013
Good

(1) (Reply)

Bishop blame Devil after Being Intimate With 15years Old Girl / TB Joshua - Count Me Out Of The Politics Of Hatred / Who Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.