Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? (21845 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Females Putting On Trouser To Church:good/bad / Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
I was very late for church this morning so whlie waiting for transport I heard nice songs being sang by one church opposite my street I decided to go attend there for just this Sunday.

One brother ushered me inside (2nd row seat) ,when I just got in its like the whole congregation looked at me funny even the little kids sef. I knew I was lost

I was the only female wearing trousers ,earingson my numerous piercings and weave on felt like turning back but I just couldn't

To make matters worse when the pastor got in I think I changed his whole sermon cause I could feel like this sermon was dedicated to me.. Was like I'm the biggest sinner !!

I don't think I will go back there anytime soon coz I don't understand what's so wrong in females wearing trousers and looking good!..I couldn't even differentiate from the youth nd grannies cause they all were looking old

Can some1 help me understand! Abeggi

**happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Annie2gud(f): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bebe...Biblically its wrong.a woman has no right to wear the clothing of a Man into the house of God.forget the razzmataz of these new competitive new generation churchs.i use to wear trouser to church...even witout coverin my hair..but my husband opened my eyes to those tins i mentioned.sorry abt ur xpirience.

9 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Annie2gud: Bebe...Biblically its wrong.a woman has no right to wear the clothing of a Man into the house of God.forget the razzmataz of these new competitive new generation churchs.i use to wear trouser to church...even witout coverin my hair..but my husband opened my eyes to those tins i mentioned.sorry abt ur xpirience.
dat means every white woman would go to hell?

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by asco15(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
I will advise u 2 continue in dat church if ur heart desire is to go to heaven after life on earth.
Wearing of Trousers by women in general is a sin, cos it exposes the entire shape and size of a woman. Infact, it only covers the colour of the skin while it leave the woman naked.
Remember dat a woman's body shape and back-size is seductive 2 most men, wic makes it a sin.
Same wit oda ornaments. Read 1peter3:3, prov.16:25.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by asco15(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
runzlord: dat means every white woman would go to hell?
Do u tink GOD work wit numba? Even if is only 1 out of billion dat do d will of God, God will save dat 1 and destroy d rest. Remember Noah's time, do u knw d population of d world by den? Or do u 4get sodom and gomorah (a whole nation).
Some white men church dn't wear pants(trousers).

13 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Danhumprey: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Follow what the Bible say. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
asco15: I will advise u 2 continue in dat church if ur heart desire is to go to heaven after life on earth.
Wearing of Trousers by women in general is a sin, cos it exposes the entire shape and size of a woman. Infact, it only covers the colour of the skin while it leave the woman naked.
Remember dat a woman's body shape and back-size is seductive 2 most men, wic makes it a sin.
Same wit oda ornaments. Read 1peter3:3, prov.16:25.
R u saying only those few church members will go to heaven??

Even if I wear dress I feel like it exposes more that's why I'm comfortable with pants more..
nd the earings ,weave on nd stuff what wrongs bout it!

I will read through the scriptures

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by UyiIredia(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Annie2gud: Bebe...Biblically its wrong.a woman has no right to wear the clothing of a Man into the house of God.forget the razzmataz of these new competitive new generation churchs.i use to wear trouser to church...even witout coverin my hair..but my husband opened my eyes to those tins i mentioned.sorry abt ur xpirience.

Piece of $hit ! angry Marital $€x for pleasure is also A SIN !

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Forzap: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yes,it's nt only wrong bt also dangerous wit d kind of curves u've gotgringrin

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Enegod(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
with that kinda yansh you got...i don't think wearing trouser to church is a good ideal.. undecided undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin Nadia trousers will accentuate ur shape and distract the men.I guess your own case was bad because of your 'killer shape' grin grin grin.You are hot even in a gown let alone when you are on trousers!! Finally nothing is wrong with wearing ttrousers if it is not so tight and accentuate your curves

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Debeloved87(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Nadia, which church do you formally attend.
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nadia love, we should always dress in modesty all the time, going to church or going out to movies to me I wear the same clothes.

Was once bound in a church like that but I walked away, times have changed, if you feel comfy in your trousers then who has the right to tell you otherwise?

The body is the temple of God, as long as its covered wella, nobody will tell me somehow.

One thing though, (your piercing) *hides*

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by may3(f): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Make una answer this question, wat was Jesus wearing when he was on earth?
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Debeloved87: @Nadia, which church do you formally attend.
Dominion int'l
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Nadia love, we should always dress in modesty all the time, going to church or going out to movies to me I wear the same clothes.

Was once bound in a church like that but I walked away, times have changed, if you feel comfy in your trousers then who has the right to tell you otherwise?

The body is the temple of God, as long as its covered wella, nobody will tell me somehow.

Madam mod it is not just about covering the body.Tight fitting attires on curvy woman are just as tempting as the hot minis or micro minis that shows the hot thighs.Nadia is very curvy and sm sure that's what made many people in the church to notice her
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Trousers will not take anyone to hell. I'm tired of these people trying to make it sound as if you gain God's approval by what you do.
Like its been said, modesty is the key as Apostle Peter noted in his epistle.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by obyrich(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
may3: Make una answer this question, wat was Jesus wearing when he was on earth?
Three-piece suit!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Nadia love, we should always dress in modesty all the time, going to church or going out to movies to me I wear the same clothes.

my piercing yhoo made things worse!

My top is kinda long at the back so it covers well.. I was dressed alright yazi! But not alright for the church!

The pastor say they will leave by the word and not dilute anything to please the youth or whatever!

Yhooo vele it was all meant 4 me! Or is this what they always preach on sunday?? Angazi

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Enegod: with that kinda yansh you got...i don't think wearing trouser to church is a good ideal.. undecided undecided
I hve learnt my lesson the bitter way!!

To think that I first had a dress on but changed it coz of the harsh weather..
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2013

babe you're wrong the wearing of trousers is basically traditional. are you saying every girl that puts on trousers will go to hell?? [s]if so hell will be one sweet loving place for a niqqa to be [/s]

tho my church is very strict about ladies putting on trousers but I don't see anything wrong with it. infact it's safer than skirts

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
There is nothing wrong in women wearing trousers to church.....if you want to be enlightened visit a Christ Embassy Church in your area,and ask the pastor these questions.......i'm coming back with some scriptures though
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Danhumprey: The same Bible you carry to go and worship God,the same Bible you read,the same Bible you have on your phone,the same Bible you have heard of over and over again,explicitly state that [s]a woman is forbidden from wearing what pertains to men.[/s]

can you quote passage where it is categorically stated that trousers belongs to men

9 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
nadia_SA: my piercing yhoo made things worse!

My top is kinda long at the back so it covers well.. I was dressed alright yazi! But not alright for the church!

The pastor say they will leave by the word and not dilute anything to please the youth or whatever!

Yhooo vele it was all meant 4 me! Or is this what they always preach on sunday?? Angazi
Them people say when your wearing trousers you do not have the Holy ghost in you and I was like wth shocked

I remember one Easter conference I attended few years back eh, our church had decided to call up all the branches in the country so there were other people I didn't know.

The first day, after lunch, the youth decided to do an outreach, it was fun, actually great. When we came back for the evening service one of the mothers in charge asked me what kind of a christian I am....and I looked at her for an explanaition, she said I was getting too close to some guy, jeez....the next day she yabbed @ me for wearing Pyjamas angry that too I let it slide without complaints, on the last day, she called me aside asking me to take my earrings off. You know those whoops I refused to take them off, she was so pissed and after that advised youth not to wear earrings, not to wear pyjamas and not to make friends with the opposite sex....

The funny part was that our missionaries the white people wore trousers, earrings and were friends with the opposite sex.....some people are still confused about Christianity daz all.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
chukwudi44:

Madam mod it is not just about covering the body.Tight fitting attires on curvy woman are just as tempting as the hot minis or micro minis that shows the hot thighs.Nadia is very curvy and sm sure that's what made many people in the church to notice her
who tells u not to wear your tight trousers to church?

God said we should come as we are didn't he?

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ...she said I was getting too close to some guy...

...and not to make friends with the opposite sex.

this got me rolling on the floor.

ooopss quoting an opposite sex could be a sin too!!
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by psucc(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ OP your attending that church today was never an accident. God purpose it that you be there. I pray the Spirit of the Living God may open your eyes beyond 'looking good'. Jesus is calling. Hear him that it may be well with your soul.

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by asco15(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
nadia_SA:
R u saying only those few church members will go to heaven??

Even if I wear dress I feel like it exposes more that's why I'm comfortable with pants more..
nd the earings ,weave on nd stuff what wrongs bout it!

I will read through the scriptures
Know this that anything that exposes ur cleavage, laps, armpit, navel, back etc or exposes ur inner wears, or exposes ur shape and size (both front and back size) is a sin, cos it is seductive 2 some men. A seducer (intentional or unintentional) is a sinner. Read mathew.18:6.
And be conscious of the sin of Lasciviousness as mentioned in Gal.5:19.
For makeup read my 2day article on religiön room "The truth hidden behind makeup".

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

this got me rolling on the floor.

ooopss quoting an opposite sex could be a sin too!!
This is a serious matter angry grin
Re: What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? by obyrich(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
From Genesis to revelation, the bible did not mention trousers at all. Trousers is a borrowed culture to Africans. In scotland, men wear skirts as their ceremonial attire. There are trousers MEANT for women as well as those for men. There are shoes for women as well as those for men. Trousers were not part of the jewish culture at the time Deut. 22 vs 5 was written. The bible abhors INDECENT dressing not trousers. Any man who gets an attention at the sight of a woman wearing trousers is a pervert and a psychopath. Trousers offer women more protection from rapists than skirts. I have been embarrassed severally at the sight of the undies and laps of women wearing skirts but hardly of those wearing trousers. African women abuse skirts more than their white counterparts despite their sanctimonious stance on dressing. British women cross their legs when they wear skirts but African women open their legs carelessly and expect you to look into the skies! Trousers reveal the bulges and shapes of the male s3x organ more than it does to the female. The bombom of women does not cause more arousal than their br3ast, yet no one cares to design a clothing that will perpetually put those succulent oranges away from the raving eyes of these uninformed hypocritical bigots. Ladies, if any guy thinks you should not wear trousers, please package it and give it to him as a gift. Ask him to wear it to church on sunday. Maybe that will make him understand that what you are wearing is TROUSERS MEANT for WOMEN!

64 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / 11 Signs Of A Monster Pastor / Enough Of These Lies By Lai Mohammed – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.