Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo (3811 Views)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo / Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) / Chika Ike Shares Sexy 'kitchen ' Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by chachacorner: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
More Photos at: http://chachacorner.com/actress-chika-ike-gives-us-her-friday-look-photo/

And she’s at a location: #Filming#.

People, I present to you..Hot Very Hot Nollywood actress, Chika Ike! Have a great Friday!

Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by ichommy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Cute
Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by gluv01(f): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
smiley
Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by Double194(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ediottttuu
Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by sKeetz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
VILLAGE GIRL!!! angry
Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Double194: Ediottttuu
must you show your uncultured attitude.didnt you grow up under your parents.show some level of decorum on a public forum especially when you are referring to people you have not had negative personal encounters with.learn to show that you have parents and didnt grow up on the street with the name calling :/

i dont really watch her movies,i am indifferent about her but that doesnt mean i should insult.seriously its un called for and if you even have parents,you are representing them negatively,just grow up,gosh!
Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
sKeetz: VILLAGE GIRL!!! angry
village champion :/
Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by Double194(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
kulyie: must you show your uncultured attitude.didnt you grow up under your parents.show some level of decorum on a public forum especially when you are referring to people you have not had negative personal encounters with.learn to show that you have parents and didnt grow up on the street with the name calling :/

i dont really watch her movies,i am indifferent about her but that doesnt mean i should insult.seriously its un called for and if you even have parents,you are representing them negatively,just grow up,gosh!
UR FATHER LEFT YANSH.[If e dey pain U go jam trailer]
Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
Double194:
UR FATHER LEFT YANSH.[If e dey pain U go jam trailer]
apparently you grew up under the bridge.so your father has become so useless and a nonetity that you are referring to him in that manner.its not your fault anyway.its either your mother died young or you were one of those kids they dumped near a refuse dump.nonentity,swine!
Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by tithe(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
ladies learn from this...,u can still be beautiful without fixing brazilian hair winkladies learn from this...,u can still be beautiful without fixing brazilian hair
Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by DonaldGenes(m): 1:09am On Jul 07, 2013
snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinq heavily
Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by sKeetz(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
kulyie: village champion :/
Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by sKeetz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Friday Look- Photo by sKeetz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2013

And you are

(1) (Reply)

BBA Stars Melvin And Maria Caught Kissing In Ghana / Girl Faints After Korede Bello Winks At Her / Ladies Back-off!! Waconzy Leaks His Bathroom Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.