Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Horses Riding - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Horses Riding (1189 Views)

Our Ladies Should Close Their Booth When Riding On A Bike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horses Riding by jazzy77: 11:02am On May 17, 2008
have you did ever horse riding? no!!!!, here the questionerer and answerer is me(michel) actually i am too much worried and sad that i don`t know how to ride, and i am 44 years old, and now its seems that it is just a dream for me to do a ride, and you know i love horses as well./, and on the other hand to buy a horse and care him, cz its really expensive craze//, but no tention at all, i take pics of most beautiful horses and take the services of this web
pet portraitsand draw 10 portraits from the pic
and now paste these portraits all around in my home, this is what i do well give me suggesstion, that can i buy a horse on leasing/?
Re: Horses Riding by Nobody: 2:25am On May 20, 2008
na waoh for your English sha! Maybe you should go to the beach and ride the horses there.

(1) (Reply)

My Hubby And His Grooms Men / Ladies & Gentlemen: What Is Your No 1 Fashion Accessory You Can't Do Without? / Ten Must-haves For Every Classy Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.