Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano (23399 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects / Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by snowblack: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
mike404: UNA SURE SAY BOKO BOYS GO ALLOW THAT MALL FUNCTION

Someone needs to inform Boko boys that 72 virgins go dey inside mall not heaven.

www.gistinz.com

2 Likes

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by Ice4jez(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
free2ryhme:

they are busy building malls to honour their Emir when almajiris and street urchins has been human weapons for boko haram .. Misplaced priorities
becos poor pple are around do not mean dat the rich cant enjoy their money.dat life u cant help everyone.by the way the mail can creat employment for the same pple u are worried about

2 Likes

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by gerald09(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
Finally a state that is competing with lagos, I hope these continues in oda states, dey need to start competing with each oda in everything.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by funshint(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ice4jez: becos poor pple are around do not mean dat the rich cant enjoy their money.dat life u cant help everyone.by the way the mail can creat employment for the same pple u are worried about
Who told U̶̲̥̅̊ Boko haram members need jobs?! Their 72virgins is always on their mind bro...

1 Like

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by lafuria1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
free2ryhme:

they are busy building malls to honour their Emir when almajiris and street urchins has been human weapons for boko haram .. Misplaced priorities
Sincerely what do you suggest should be done? You don't have any. How do you solve boko haram if able bodied men are rooming the streets with out job? What you should have said is the government should focus on building production industry, create a long term sustainable jobs. Nevertheless, the mall ain't a bad idea

3 Likes

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by Originalsly: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hmmm...the "mall would be opened to the public in the second quarter of 2013". We are now in the third quarter of 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by bappahman: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
Never knew it was a mall....passed the site so many times....Its huge bt just abt half way done
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by free2ryhme: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ice4jez: becos poor pple are around do not mean dat the rich cant enjoy their money.dat life u cant help everyone.by the way the mail can creat employment for the same pple u are worried about

My broda there is no problem without a solution.. The system created them they system shld eliminate it .. Or if you are saying that the koran allows is but their is no mention of almajiri in the koran and as for your second line would employ and alimajiri
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by confusion247(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
Now they knew that shopping mall is better than bomb factories.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by Abagworo(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
2013 has gone half and it ain't opened yet.
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by nwawuweneonye: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
picoba: NICE ONE
BOKO BOYS WILL NOT NO ROAD THAT LEAD TO THE MILL, IN JESUS NAME
u mean the mall?

1 Like

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by coretechng(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
picoba: NICE ONE
BOKO BOYS WILL NOT NO ROAD THAT LEAD TO THE MILL, IN JESUS NAME
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by Rossikk(m): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2013
gerald09: Finally a state that is competing with lagos, I hope these continues in oda states, dey need to start competing with each oda in everything.

Actually, quite a few states are in on the act. Here's the Polo Park Mall in Enugu already up and running:

1 Like

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by PurestBoy(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2013
And to think that highly populated shopping malls are always the prime target of terrorists all over the world.
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by tpia5: 12:27am On Jul 06, 2013
gerald09: Finally a state that is competing with lagos, I hope these continues in oda states, dey need to start competing with each oda in everything.

kano has always been a cosmopolitan hub even from before colonial times.

i suppose you're just learning this.
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by DrKlever(m): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2013
. Your very funny bro, Kano of cities competing with Lagos because of uncompleted shopping mall. What whould you say of Port Harcourt city? On the topic, nice developement but I fear for BOKO HARAM! As 4 me I can't be in such a place till absolute peace is restored in the North.
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by shangtsung147: 12:37am On Jul 06, 2013
WHO IS THE OWNER...AND WHOSE MONEY WAS USED TO BUILD THIS.THESE ARE THE SORT OF QUESTIONS THAT NEEDS TO BE ASKED.MY HONEST CONTRIBUTION...
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by Chartey(m): 12:40am On Jul 06, 2013
DrKlever: . Your very funny bro, Kano of cities competing with Lagos because of uncompleted shopping mall. What whould you say of Port Harcourt city? On the topic, nice developement but I fear for BOKO HARAM! As 4 me I can't be in such a place till absolute peace is restored in the North.
It's obvious you've not been to Kano. What is Port-Harcourt?? It is an insult to compare ordinary Port-Harcourt to Kano.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by adconline(m): 1:05am On Jul 06, 2013
Hope it's not a prime target for Boko Haram
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by Abagworo(m): 1:06am On Jul 06, 2013
Chartey:
It's obvious you've not been to Kano. What is Port-Harcourt?? It is an insult to compare ordinary Port-Harcourt to Kano.

How dare you call the oil capital of Africa ordinary? Please after Lagos comes Port Harcourt in economic importance. Port Harcourt is more mordern even though I don't consider either of PH or Kano as befitting because of lack of high rises. IMHO only Lagos and Abuja look presentable as cities to me.
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by whitecat007: 1:09am On Jul 06, 2013
Concentration camp where Boko boys will have a permanent bomb factory and field days. Rent shops there at your own risk, Southerners!!!
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by ektbear: 1:11am On Jul 06, 2013
Very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by AMvanquish: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2013
Abagworo:

How dare you call the oil capital of Africa ordinary? Please after Lagos comes Port Harcourt in economic importance. Port Harcourt is more mordern even though I don't consider either of PH or Kano as befitting because of lack of high rises. IMHO only Lagos and Abuja look presentable as cities to me.

U really need 2 visit kano!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by AMvanquish: 1:16am On Jul 06, 2013
whitecat007: Concentration camp where Boko boys will have a permanent bomb factory and field days. Rent shops there at your own risk, Southerners!!!

Some people just have to comment undecided
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by gerald09(m): 1:20am On Jul 06, 2013
tpia@:

kano has always been a cosmopolitan hub even from before colonial times.

i suppose you're just learning this.

Yes oh, really neva bin to Kano, tanks for dat, I guess. I fink it better infrastructures like these need to be put out there more, I won't have kn this if not for this.
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by gerald09(m): 1:26am On Jul 06, 2013
Rossikk:

Actually, quite a few states are in on the act. Here's the Polo Park Mall in Enugu already up and running:

WOW! I really need to visit Nigeria, I am really lost.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by shortERIKINA(m): 1:33am On Jul 06, 2013
What's the use of wasting money to build such magnificent structure in a "boko haram" infested area? When we know that before we'r able to say 'jack', the bokos are gonna level it. ᶥᵗˢ fine shaaaa!
Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by plaindealer: 2:08am On Jul 06, 2013
There's more to humanity and Kano in general than BH.

I'm glad the folks in Kano are not packing up shop and surrendering their hopes and future to BH..

BH or no BH, life and development goes on.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by BabaAlabi: 2:26am On Jul 06, 2013
gerald09:
WOW! I really need to visit Nigeria, I am really lost.
Prepare your will before coming

1 Like

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 06, 2013
shangtsung147: WHO IS THE OWNER...AND WHOSE MONEY WAS USED TO BUILD THIS.THESE ARE THE SORT OF QUESTIONS THAT NEEDS TO BE ASKED.MY HONEST CONTRIBUTION...

What value would such knowledge bring? Or you would have prefer that the money is stashed away in some Switzerland coded accounts,.?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by TonySpike: 3:48am On Jul 06, 2013
Why are modern Nigerian structures (malls, skyscrapers, airports e.t.c.) lacking modern-day facilities like multi-level parking structures? The era of out-door parking should be abolished in Nigeria!!! I suggest that state ministries should start giving approvals to only building developers who include such multi-level parkades in their proposed building layout.

Nice project, though...

3 Likes

Re: Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano by bethnals: 4:34am On Jul 06, 2013
Rossikk:

ABOUT ADO BAYERO MALL

Ado Bayero Mall is the first ultra-modern shopping mall in Northern Nigeria, located in the heart of Kano city and named after the city’s longest serving Monarch, His Royal Highness Alhaji (Dr). Ado Bayero. When it opens in 2013, it will be the largest mall in Nigeria.

Ko da meka zo an fika cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP / Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days / 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.