Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal (38615 Views)

Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic) / Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) / Buhari At The 40th Memorial Lecture Of Murtala Muhammed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
These pics are as recent as of June 2013.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wow I like. I can see an operating luggage carousel. grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by FineBro(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
Only time will tell. #GiantOfAfrica
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by mike404(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
FWESH AIR NA WETIN ME SEE INSIDE THERE O grin

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
adaobi123: Wow I like. I can see an operating luggage carousel. grin

Lool, Naija dey try na grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
CFCfan:

Lool, Naija dey try na grin grin

Yes o ! When I go this December I shall inspect cool grin
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by doncaster(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
I blame GEJ this

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
Splendid! @Op.., thanks for the pictures

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Afam4eva(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Splendid! @Op.., thanks for the pictures
I sure say your belle dey sweet you. These pictures go dey shame your enemies

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by amarilo: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
Next face, a good parking lot that is automated and timed. Then drive all those guys hanging around like motherless adults.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by AbuMikey(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
Kai!!! See as belle sweet me as I see these pics!!!....Oga Jona dey try jor!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by superior1: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
:oOP, I arrived Naija through that same airport on sunday and didn't see all those infrastructure you dey post oo.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
superior1: :oOP, I arrived Naija through that same airport on sunday and didn't see all those infrastructure you dey post oo.. shocked
Those are pics of the E-wing of the terminal. The baggage carousel was installed last week, and is being tested.
You can view more MMA pics at the 'Lagos airport' Facebook page.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Average man never chop, na to dey invest in airport and all sort of amenities that only benefits those rich enough to afford them.. We will all die in chaos if the govt keeps neglecting the poor..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Madawaki01(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
And they will say
Retardeen...

Buh dis guy is tryin oooo
No diff between gej and neymar...if u knw wat I meant

They say. Overated and retardeen
But......
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Horus(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2013

Interior of the Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal 1 (Domestic)

VIP Section

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by superior1: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2013
CFCfan:
Those are pics of the E-wing of the terminal. The baggage carousel was installed last week, and is being tested.
You can view more MMA pics at the 'Lagos airport' Facebook page.

That probably explain it o, because shock catch me when I saw ur pix. Arriving 7pm from Armstadam on Sunday, it was same story although I noticed some ongoing renovations but the heat na die (no AC)and I waited like 45 minutes to pick my baggage and paid 150 naira to get a cart to carry them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by BabaAlabi: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2013
Wait...I thought GEJ carried his clueless followers with him to china in order to borrow money for the remodeling of airport terminals? Let someone tell that retardeen that we need constant power first before airport remodeling...uninterrupted power creates a fertile environment for private investors to build airports in all the states in Naija...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 06, 2013
BabaAlabi: Wait...I thought GEJ carried his clueless followers with him to china in order to borrow money for the remodeling of airport terminals? Let someone tell that retardeen that we need constant power first before airport remodeling...uninterrupted power creates a fertile environment for private investors to build airports in all the states in Naija...

GEJ's trip to China is among other things, to negotiate a $500 million loan which will be used to build 4 new international terminals in Lagos, Abuja, PH and Kano.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by sambos994(m): 1:55am On Jul 06, 2013
Alright....now we got something.
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by awodman: 1:59am On Jul 06, 2013
Waiting for some goons to come tell us how OBJ started this project and GEJ will do mere commissioning...

Meanwhile a brand new International Terminal will be built by the Chinese in MMA

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by BabaAlabi: 2:08am On Jul 06, 2013
CFCfan:

GEJ's trip to China is among other things, to negotiate a $500 million loan which will be used to build 4 new international terminals in Lagos, Abuja, PH and Kano.
Did you not hear about the airplane that could not land because of a blackout at the airport? I agree that refurbishing some airports would increase economic value but that pales in comparison to what can be achieved if there's uninterrupted power..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by chei: 2:14am On Jul 06, 2013
GEJ's government is really putting our national funds to good use.
Railway, airport, university, power . . . Which other president has done better? Answer correctly and win free gifts!

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by OilCabal: 2:18am On Jul 06, 2013
Hiannnn[ shocked shocked shocked...... Is it international or domestic airport .... Cuz I just showed this to someone who jus left naija and did not see anything like this....
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by taharqa2: 4:31am On Jul 06, 2013
chei: GEJ's government is really putting our national funds to good use.
Railway, airport, university, power . . . Which other president has done better? Answer correctly and win free gifts!
None.... Wey my gift?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by taharqa2: 4:33am On Jul 06, 2013
@OP, beaurifu pics. Thnks for posting.... Heard Renovation and Expansion works are also going on in d D-wing and odas?
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Xfactoria: 6:04am On Jul 06, 2013
Is the air conditioner now working? That is all visitors care about!!!
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2013
BabaAlabi:
Did you not hear about the airplane that could not land because of a blackout at the airport? I agree that refurbishing some airports would increase economic value but that pales in comparison to what can be achieved if there's uninterrupted power..

I believe the govt can simultaneously invest in both airport and power infrastructure.
Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Goddex: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2013
Fresh Air everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!

GEJ keeps shaming all these APC e-rats noisemakers.

Somebody should tell Fashola to provide Lagosians with pipe borne water first and halt all those ego-boosting, chest beating and white elephant projects such as the Airport and Seaport. Those projects cannot be given preference in a city where inhabitants depend on "Pure" water, MaiRuwa, Well water and shallow boreholes. The two FG owned Airports and the three FG owned seaports are serving us well at least in the meantime.

Run pipes all around Lagos and pump water to the neighbourhoods! What are the masses also gaining from these Alausa fraud stars sef?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
I sure day your belle dey sweet you. These pictures go dey shame your enemies
There's nothing as sweet as being on the side of the WINNING TEAM. I have NEVER supported any Nigeria politician (at the federal level) all my life. GEJ is the first and maybe the last.

I fell in love with GEJ from day one and the rest is history. The turning point was his sacking of Prof Maurice Iwu (I so much hated that man) and bringing on board of Prof Jega. I knew without doubt that ANY politician who insists (in deeds and words) on credible elections MUST perform.

All the while, I had no doubt that GEJ would deliver and would eventually become the FATHER of modern Nigeria. I was abused, blackmailed, persecuted, prosecuted, cursed, insulted and almost killed on NL for staying with my convictions. But day after day, my position is being vindicated.

I have been accused of being a paid agent. But that is a baseless accusation. I'm not being paid. Besides the fact that I ENJOY the fight that goes on here, my positions are born out of SINCERE convictions and GOOD conscience. Not that it is wrong or bad to be paid but the TRUTH is that I'm not being paid.

Also, I have no doubt my pay or rewards will come in the railway projects that will SOON be completed and commissioned across the country, the improving quality of federal roads, the Second Niger Bridge, Enugu International Airport, improved quality of the health sector, stable power supply,etc. For me, those are the things that matter.

By the way, I've been a fan of Barca for over 6yrs now so I know how it feels to be with a WINNING TEAM.

FRESH AIR everywhere you turn!

41 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by stebell(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2013
This country needs more and more #Fresh Air#. GEJ carry go jare. By de end of 2019, Nigerians will yearn for yu to stay on.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal by rodeo0070(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2013
adaobi123: Wow I like. I can see an operating luggage carousel. grin
Abeg no vex o, I be village man. wetin be "Operation luggage carress" abi how una de spell am...
@Topic, the pictures are lovely...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Today With A Nigerian Police / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.