Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nuggets Food For Thoughts-the Blaming Game - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nuggets Food For Thoughts-the Blaming Game (527 Views)

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / 'My Thoughts On Child Marriage' - Peregrino Brimah (Dr) / Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nuggets Food For Thoughts-the Blaming Game by nigflue: 2:21am On Jul 06, 2013
Today our misfortunes are deemed to be somebody else’s fault. More and more, we are becoming a blamed oriented culture; ‘I’m this way because of them’, ‘they did it to me’ it goes on and on. It’s in our DNA we say the breakdown in our marriages was our partners fault, or we drink too much because somebody drives us to it, or we’re unwell because of the fast food industry. Let’s sue them.

Shifting responsibility may alleviate momentary guilt, but it’s a deadly game. Understand this, you are responsible for your decisions and actions and your failure to make the right decision, or take the right action makes you guilty. You will always reap what you sow. whatever comes your way depends on your actions and decisions.

source:http://sandalili.com/413-nuggets-food-for-thoughts-the-blaming-game

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash / Must Have For Every Family! / ICT – Information, Children And Teens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.