Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care (16329 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by jmoore(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2012
I was listening to a radio show last night and the presenter was asking people to call or send sms on why they are angry. An anonymous sms was sent and the sender was a woman who said "My husband and I have disagreement and for up to 3 weeks he has refused to eat my food. I will never beg him"

This woman is playing with fire. Even if the husband is wrong, why not say sorry and make amends? Does she knows where her husband has been eating for about 3 weeks?

I am quite sure after cooking the food ,the conversation will look like this

1st week

Mrs Nigeria: Your food is ready!!! It is on the table!

Mr Nigeria: (silence)

2nd week

Mrs Nigeria: Food is ready!!!! It is in the pot!!

Mr Nigeria: (silence)
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Tosinville(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
smh!
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2012
The woman should stop cooking and use the money for herself. I can't stand stuck up men!

5 Likes

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by mutter(f): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
I will never beg him!!!
and
He will never eat your food!!!

How can a woman expect the man to eat her food when he is still offended, and obviously there must be something really wrong.
Before a man deprives himself of food, then there are issues involved.
How could the woman let this go on even three days talk less of 3 weeks. No matter how right she thinks she is she must beg, if she loves the man. How can a woman watch her husband go without food.
Foolish woman - go down on your knees and BEG!!!

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by ronkebp(f): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
Why should she beg her husband? we don't know what the problem is anyways!!! the man has clearly refused to her food for up to 3 weeks, that means the woman has continued to cook, it was not like she stopped cooking since he decided to stop eating at home, so for him to just  stop eating her food because of maybe some misunderstanding means he already has other agendas'. And both of them are digging a well that they will not be able to curtail when the water from that well starts to overflow.

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Okijajuju1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
mutter:

I will never beg him!!!
and
He will never eat your food!!!

How can a woman expect the man to eat her food when he is still offended, and obviously there must be something really wrong.
Before a man deprives himself of food, then there are issues involved.
How could the woman let this go on even three days talk less of 3 weeks. No matter how right she thinks she is she must beg, if she loves the man. How can a woman watch her husband go without food.
Foolish woman - go down on your knees and BEG!!!

WHY!!

WHY!!!!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   cry  cry    cry   cry   cry   cry   cry

Why didnt you wait for me?!  cry

I only went abroad to make money for the both of us!!!  cry  cry  cry

I came back and you were married!  cry  cry  cry  cry

WHYYYY!!!  cry

chaircover:

They are both foolish

Why!!

Why you go dey talk like dat?!

Wetin dey bring that leg?!

You sabi wetin cause quarrel?!  angry

Na wah to you o!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by feminineA: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
The man is very immature and the woman very foolish. She is using her own hands to destroy her home n also encouragin xtramarital affair where does she think he will b eatn this past weeks? Until d man stops comin home b4 she realises its too late. Am sorry does not reduce who u re even when u re right.
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by taryour(f): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
grin very very funny. The woman should beg and resolve the issue so her hubby can eat,else the stands the risk of loosing her hubby. Then they resolve what caused the misunderstanding later. I believe as a woman you should know how to make your hubby beg you for his offence. As for me,i will make him eat that food.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by ronkebp(f): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
taryour:

grin very very funny. The woman should beg and resolve the issue so her hubby can eat,else the stands the risk of loosing her hubby. Then they resolve what caused the misunderstanding later. I believe as a woman you should know how to make your hubby beg you for his offence. As for me,i will make him eat that food.

Naso, by force by fire. See the man behaving like taataa!! angry angry angry If i hear!!! i hate when adults with large balls behave like nwantakiris'

6 Likes

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Outstrip(f): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2012
She should buy him a gift card to mcdonalds. Nonsense. Imagine cooking the food and setting on the table and he refuses to eat it. Hmm. She should try force feeding him. It always goes down faster that way

7 Likes

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by taryour(f): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
grin grin grin
ronkebp:

Naso, by force by fire. See the man behaving like taataa!! angry angry angry If i hear!!! i hate when adults with large balls behave like nwantakiris'
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2012
so for him to just stop eating her food because of maybe some misunderstanding means he already has other agendas

GBAM! My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Outstrip(f): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
chaircover:

Its because her food isn't sweet cool grin

By the time I cook efo equsi elemi meje and my soup pot contains panla and orishirishi bokoto et al and I make him amala to fele grin and the aroma alone is just killing him, he will be sprinting all the way to the dining room & the rest of the "misunderstanding" will be resolved in the bedroom cool grin

3 weeks ke!!! does that also mean no kini for 3 weeks and yet we are sleeping on the same bed!!! shocked some people get liver o!

Dey dia. Who says no kini. He probably has no problem climbing her. It is the food he wants to make yanga with. He probably stole one piece of meat from the soup when she wasn't looking then cleaned his mouth

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by ronkebp(f): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
Outstrip:

Dey dia. Who says no kini. He probably has no problem climbing her. It is the food he wants to make yanga with. He probably stole one piece of meat from the soup when she wasn't looking then cleaned his mouth

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chaircover:

Its because her food isn't sweet cool grin

By the time I cook efo equsi elemi meje and my soup pot contains panla and orishirishi bokoto et al and I make him amala to fele grin and the aroma alone is just killing him, he will be sprinting all the way to the dining room & the rest of the "misunderstanding" will be resolved in the bedroom cool grin

3 weeks ke!!! does that also mean no kini for 3 weeks and yet we are sleeping on the same bed!!! shocked some people get liver o!
Yes ooo CC, infact i will cook that efo, in hot pants and one crazy jumper, get me all perfumed from head to toe, i go dey break as i dey waka, that is when i will be dusting one lie lie dust, i will be picking pins from the floor, with hips raised up high to the sky, noring do me, by the time i am done with him, he will be eating the plate itself. Shioor!!!! ose o daa ni le pako.

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by jmoore(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
chei!! see Mrs Nigerians wey we get here. Make una no kill your husbandooooooo,

I think the woman can make the relationship working again by pleading. Big ego can kill a relationship!!!!
ronkebp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes ooo CC, infact i will cook that efo, in hot pants and one crazy jumper, get me all perfumed from head to toe, i go dey break as i dey waka, that is when i will be dusting one lie lie dust, i will be picking pins from the floor, with hips raised up high to the sky, noring do me, by the time i am done with him, he will be eating the plate itself. Shioor!!!! ose o daa ni le pako.

that's a nice way to beg him

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by mutter(f): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2012
CC abeg talk true!!!
Are you telling me you will not have started begging even from day one?

Okija do not worry. I still have a daughter, just keep gathering the money grin

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by netotse(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
The fact that she's still cooking means she wants to make up. . .

the man knows this but is still holding on to something that happened, I agree they are both kids. . .

but if she's not holding a grudge as well, why wont she use the same emotions that are causing her to keep on cooking to talk to him. . .

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by moremi2008(m): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
Some women just like to play with fire. Once a man stops eating your food, it means that there's serious fire on the mountain. To be honest, that woman's marriage is practically over. She let it go on for 3 weeks?! 21 days? At this point, it doesn't even matter whether the man is right or wrong. The fact that she didn't try to resolve the conflict or seek help from family elders means that she doesn't really care about the marriage or her husband. So she doesn't want to beg? Then she should be making plans to be divorced soon. What does she think her husband has been doing this past 3 weeks? Making plans!!! She shouldn't be surprised if she wakes up tomorrow and there are thugs in the house to bundle her out. grin grin
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hmmnnn!
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by ronkebp(f): 1:04am On Feb 14, 2012
chaircover:

Ronke you are a bad girl grin grin grin

But you talk true o! when Mr CC and I have "jor jor jor" days as we call them, that is the day I will take an extra looooong soak in the bath and will rub my body with perfumed body lotions and go to bed in my birthday suit and make sure that I pretend to "jarun pa" on to his side whilst sleeping . . . . . . . na im go first apologise sef and Fight go finish quick quick there and then embarassed wink grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
A woman gat to hold her corner tight or else assistant wives and girlfriends will hold it for her
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 14, 2012
ronkebp:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
A woman gat to hold her corner tight or else assistant wives and girlfriends will hold it for her

my guess is they have already started. 3 weeks? that man has been emptying his balls somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by cfours: 5:12am On Feb 14, 2012
Outstrip:

rotflmao grin grin grin

davidylan:

my guess is they have already started. 3 weeks? that man has been emptying his balls somewhere.

even men that are eating their wife's food every day are emptying their balls somewhere. na today?

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by agiboma(f): 8:25am On Feb 14, 2012
IMO both husband and wife need to grow up seriously and stop playing these games, someone needs to step up be the bigger person and open up the lines of communication.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by tessybaby(f): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2012
cheiiiiiiiiii 3 weeks
even ifi was was right i would have begged by now
i can't stand having problems for too long with
hubby.
ronke and CC you girls rock
i am stealing some of your techniques lol

after a misunderstanding with hubby we usaully resolve to "no talking"
i mind my business u mind urs
but i can't lie to you guys
after some days if he does not beg
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
then i go just do some lie lie sickness
come see as i dey shake for nite,
by morning na hubby go ask me wetti i go take for breakfast.
by nitefall we close everything with a hot blah blah
come and see confession
"i miss you baby" like say some person be travel before

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2012
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by moremi2008(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2012
chaircover:

Three kisses to you Tessy. You are my kind of woman kiss kiss kiss

I sometimes suffer from lower back pain and after katakata (especially the ones that I cause) and my hubby is giving me the go your own way o! silent treatment, I will just start feigning limping and making a big show of trying to rub my back with robb in front of him until he says oya bring it let me rub it for you . . . .and the rest is history wink grin

Chineke! See ogbon iwe! Poor Mr CC stands no chance with this kin strategic maneuvering! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2012
hahahaaaaaaaa, My Own Husband go chop your food, chop you and still beef you. lol. One day i asked him how can you be beefing me and still be eating and licking plate, he said why will i choose to make life difficult for myself? I pay for the food, why willl i go and pay extra again outside, what silly point am i proving?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Do This? With Pix / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.