Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. (1541 Views)

Does Anybody Know Why India Don't Play Football Like Other Countries / The Only Way To Make A Woman Play Football / Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by mavtrevor(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2008
I am introducing a fantasy football manager to all nairaland soccer loving members, we have always seen football from the players perspective. Now a new perspective is on, come lets play football manager online today. All you need now to join me in this game is a registration with http://www.xperteleven.com . I have created a league called Naija league,its for 9ja members, so if you wanna play now, come on and join.
Re: Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by mavtrevor(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2008
The Naija League ID: 157113 . Join now and lets start playing.

or you use this link to join http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=157113
Re: Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by mavtrevor(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2008
Football manager is a game you must like to play, create and manage your team. Buy and sell players, chose your line up every week, play in the champions league after a successful season in your respective leagues.
Re: Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by mavtrevor(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2008
The Naija league is getting hot now, lets play football manager online today.
Re: Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by mavtrevor(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2008
The teams are near complete to start our own season, we need just 2 more teams, join now and pick one of the remaining slots and play this fantastic game .
Re: Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by Ibime(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2008
Wait for the new season now. Wetin be the rush?
Re: Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by mavtrevor(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2008
This is not like the kind of fantasy game you know, it does not depend on any league to play, see for yourself what i mean by saying it does not depend on any league to play.
Re: Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by mavtrevor(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2008
Pick up the last team now and compete against other football team managers, prove your managerial prowess now by joining from http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=157113
Re: Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by lalaboi(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2008
guy! i still dey ait for 1st match oh! extend ur league to the games section! post it on the football manager thread too! some guyz will 'almost' join lol
Re: Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by mavtrevor(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2008
lalaboi:

guy! i still dey ait for 1st match oh! extend your league to the games section! post it on the football manager thread too! some guys will 'almost' join lol

The league has started now, so log in and complete any toher thing you may want to cos the matches starts tomorrow. Its a 1-1 league system. Partake in your sponsor activity to raise dough for you team, buy and sell players and do anything you want to to win your matches. Manage your team today.
Re: Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by sisqology(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2008
Guy, d site no be english nw, how can one understand?
Re: Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by mavtrevor(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2008
The site is English and alot of people are joining us, the league is quite exciting. Cool then, if you cant join this one, then join www.onlinefootballmanager.co.uk and creat an account, a free account, choose a team to manage and start your managerial career.
Re: Lets Play Football Manager Online Today. by abohrandy: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2012
who is ready for a game at [url]http:www.soccermanager.com[/url]!! we can get our own custom game world and get the freak on!!! who is in?

(1) (Reply)

Your Views: Clemence Westerhof And Nigerian Football / . / Siasia Explains Why He Left Out Leon Balogun, Ideye, Success against Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.