Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47601 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mthimbane.ZA:

Now you c that's the same when the Naijans hav these assumptions tht we attack Zim, Ethiopian, Somalians etc. I stay with them in my area for a long time we enjoy peace n we speak 1 language isiXhosa. These incidents you hear of, r criminals taking advantage of the situation not ordinary ppl n the victims r aware of it. The majority of Naijans stay in our CBD areas not in the townships, you only want to accept wht ur ears want 2 hear. And guess what, u come to the townships to bring us commercial churches and Drugrite.
Lol @ commercial churches. You aren't forced to patronise them, are you? Same with the drugs.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by edi287: 1:11am On Jul 09, 2013
Oh really?? And did you bother to check the sources from where they got the stories?? I don't see the Sun or Star post stories about how black South Africans threaten to kill and rape 13 year old white girls when Mandela dies on twitter or the numerous hate crimes against whites. Heck i even read about the white businessman on the Guardian(a british newspaper).Its a know fact that most of you black south africans are very xenophobic; you blame every foreigner for stealing your jobs, women and God knows what else despite how everything is done to favor you guys from BEE to having the pass mark being as low as 40 percent in your schools. Nigeria has its flaws, but so do other countries and MOST ESPECIALLY SOUTH AFRICA. So before you come here and post shit, you better have that in the back of your mind you punk a**. Talking like your country is some sort of utopia.
Mthimbane.ZA:

Our media has got reputable ethics, they report everything independently n without favour. I've read lots n lots of gory stuff happening in Naija from the forum's front pages, guess what they dnt reach the media. Hence u want 2 play Ace @ S.A's expense. You Silly Mr. Intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 09, 2013
"Xenophobia" hasn't STOPPED the infestation, unfortunately!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by donodion(m): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2013
The four Nigerians murdered had been identified. Chukuuka Nweke 38, Anayo Okafo 33,Chukuudi Obiafo 35 and Christian Anigolu 29. Go to page 8 of Sowetan newspaper.
I'm so pissed at these niggas.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by donwilz(m): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]Ashamed of what ? I am not Igbo so there is nothing to be ashamed of.You on the other hand ...tongue

Now i am a kid grin You just displayed the typical condescending attitude of igbos RIGHT THERE.

Make up your mind and stop contradicting yourself,do i need a shrink or i am beyond redemption cool

If i am digrace to adulthood for rejecting criminals what does that make you?

You see what did ? I tore your comment to pieces in four sentences. Better luck next time grin
[/size]
No one is giving you a condescending attitude, you have won the accolade yourself. Dear, you have reached a low point that defies logic. You seriously need to take a hard look at your life. One thing I can certainly deduce from your sentences is that you have irresponsible parents. Its a genetic anomaly. I really fear for your other siblings if you do have any. You should be ashamed of yourself. I need an honest answer from you, can you please state your age and level of education. Nobody supports crime, but from your utterances, you are no better. You are a dunce, daft, empty and a piece of sterile material. I encourage others here not to engage him anymore before he brings us all to his abominable level. In all my sojourn on NL, never have I met such a useless individual. You are not worth anyone's time here. Goodbye.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by donwilz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
collynzo2: What if the idîot doesn't have an normal brain? Aha!
I am really beginning to see just that.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by SAGirl: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
This is the saddest post I have ever had to read through in my history of being on this forum, and I have been a member of this forum since 2010.

Sad indeed.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by gbokukueba(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
SAGirl: This is the saddest post I have ever had to read through in my history of being on this forum, and I have been a member of this forum since 2010.

Sad indeed.

What is 'sadding' you SAdgirl tongue
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
edi287: Oh really?? And did you bother to check the sources from where they got the stories?? I don't see the Sun or Star post stories about how black South Africans threaten to kill and rape 13 year old white girls when Mandela dies on twitter or the numerous hate crimes against whites. Heck i even read about the white businessman on the Guardian(a british newspaper).Its a know fact that most of you black south africans are very xenophobic; you blame every foreigner for stealing your jobs, women and God knows what else despite how everything is done to favor you guys from BEE to having the pass mark being as low as 40 percent in your schools. Nigeria has its flaws, but so do other countries and MOST ESPECIALLY SOUTH AFRICA. So before you come here and post shit, you better have that in the back of your mind you punk a**. Talking like your country is some sort of utopia.
pass mark is 33%
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by edi287: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
sheyie2007: pass mark is 33%
My bad...used to be 40% back in the days.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
donwilz: No one is giving you a condescending attitude, you have won the accolade yourself. Dear, you have reached a low point that defies logic. You seriously need to take a hard look at your life. One thing I can certainly deduce from your sentences is that you have irresponsible parents. Its a genetic anomaly. I really fear for your other siblings if you do have any. You should be ashamed of yourself. I need an honest answer from you, can you please state your age and level of education. Nobody supports crime, but from your utterances, you are no better. You are a dunce, daft, empty and a piece of sterile material. I encourage others here not to engage him anymore before he brings us all to his abominable level. In all my sojourn on NL, never have I met such a useless individual. You are not worth anyone's time here. Goodbye.

[size=15pt]Ooooweeee...i hit a RAW nerve.You are needed here IGWE : https://www.nairaland.com/1351893/400-nigerians-chinese-jails-drug-related

Go and dance your war dance with your skirts dia grin Igbo Kwenu ....Hia!
[/size]

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Litmus: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]This pictures were taken from www.419eater.com amd http://www.419baiter.com/. These guys bait Nigerian scammers and ask them to do silly things before they send them money.The dumb Nigerian not taking the hint go and ahead take this silly pictures in the hope that the "mugu will pay".That just proves that these individual have very low IQs as they are unable to realize that they are being taken for a ride.[/size]

that site often posts images from all over rubbish Africa and Caribbean and alters them to seem Nigerian. They seem to have some sort of Agenda against Nigeria or just want money at all cost. In any case, i have tracked the true source of many of their images. Mostly, the sexual once are from French West Africa.

By the way, it seems that somehow France has managed, along the way, to turn people from their colonies into sex, freaking, deviants. And for me, the worst part,is that it seems as if Africans from these nations know that what they are doing is wrong, humiliating and subservience of the worst kind but instead of doing something about it, they want the whole world to look down on all Africans not just them alone.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by ecfonwa(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=Mthimbane.ZA][/quote]. If u so hate nigerians then why are here. What are u doing in dis so hated nigerian site. And for de case of nollywood u urself know dat we rule de world if not why did u watch nigerian movies, simple because ur country dont have any thing to call their own wood. Better focus on how to develope ur country than thinking ur country is de best. And for ur info if u havent heard we are not using generators ok. So stop ur jealousy.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by ecfonwa(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
See yorubas forming nd claiming real nigerians. Now i know u are a bad race especially u playmode. If not for de wickedness of ur Awo nd Gowon igboland would have been a better place. If yorubas so much hate igbos why did they team up with hausas to prevent us from seceding if not for our oil they starved nd sent thousands of troops to kill us but God didnt allow dat because te fought back. If other yorubas are like or think like u playmode i dont think nigeria can stand. But thank God u are abroad nd dont u ever think of coming back because i dont think ur race will accept u after reading all this trash u posted here. And to think of it we are de ones dat is moving nigeria foward just tell me wat yorubas are gud at. I dont want to castigate other yorubas because of u. Just check all de sectors Sports, entertainment, industry , Banking nd etc. Who are making them move if not igbos. U are just trying to paint urself clean nd gather all dis SA Girls to urself. So check urself b4 checking others. Ur type is de OBJ type igbo haters. Well wheather u hate us or like us we will still be moving far ahead of u ok. U can also see dat de SA pple wants to come into nollywood but dey will never dat one i asure them because we de igbos control nollywood.So playmode talk on what unites us nd not what divides us

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by ecfonwa(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
See south africans talking. If not for white SAs what are u black ones gud at. Check all ur international reps at event all white. U blacks should check urself. U are only leading a country u dont know how it is run. So is better for u guys to quit dis site nd go nd find urs. Jealous people.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 09, 2013
"Nollywood rules the world" lipsrsealed

...now that is a joke and a half grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by ecfonwa(m): 1:13am On Aug 10, 2013
Tumisang: "Nollywood rules the world" lipsrsealed

dat one na ur own wahala which one u get. Keep ur jealousy going.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by tamara8: 12:59am On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=Rhino.5dm]Drug barons.

You probably don't know what you are talking about how dare you judge everyone a drug Baron! I happen to know one of the deceased for a good 13 yea rs, God fearing,honest, hard working believed in working hard and not cutting corners, loving father and husband and a good friend. If you are at your comfort zone and you did not have to migrate to a foreign country with a degree but no job you must be lucky and think before you open your mouth to judge.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 06, 2013
Tumisang: "Nollywood rules the world" lipsrsealed

Hahaha... You are very jealous that SA doesn't have a movie industry with a brand! Bwahaha... Go Nollywood. Go the best movie industry in Africa!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by justplainpaul(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt][b]Listen here donkey ,i am a pure Nigerian ,pure Lagos born Ekiti/Ondo boy.You can spread your lies but i grew up in Nigeria.Do you know Ladipo Kasumu street in Allen avenue,Ikeja?Go and ask about The Law from Ado Ekiti,that was my father.Do you remember the Jeddah air crash of 1998 ? Go read up on it ,my father was the attorney who worked on that case and helped the families of the pilgrims secure compensation from the Airline and the Airplane manufacturer. He worked with George Sarah from US social services as well an attorney in Texas to sue them both.My father had a popular chamber in breadfruit street on Lagos Island behind Bristol hotel and not far from Mandilas,Kingways,Mr biggs and cash & carry.

I grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth but i will not join you and lie about Nigeria.I went to Christland school in opebi then to st Gregory's college obalende and finally attended Lasu ojo so there is nothing you can tell me about Nigeria.I remember the days when we use to buy customized football jerseys from LOP (Land of plenty) in Victoria island.The days when lumberjack shirts,timberland,Sanchos boots e.t.c were reigning. I remember the parties big boys like Abiolas sons used to hold in opebi opposite tasty fried chicken.I remember when i was in Lasu and had to deal constantly with Ayes and Eye trouble.I remember when i started hustling by buying second hand electronics from Alabas market and reselling to my classmates.O boy i don waka well well for naija so leave story.

It is you who needs to free yourself from slavery.I used to think Nigeria was the bomb because i grew up rich and never lacked anything but when i traveled i realized how fu-cked up Nigeria was.All my "Naija i rep" ego was deflated when i started visiting South African countries and they looked even better then some countries in Europe.I was very ashamed of Nigeria because i did not understand how any other African country can be a billion times better than Nigeria in all aspects.Be angry at me all you like ,the day you travel out of that hell hole ,you will remember me and understand where i am coming from.Experience is the best teacher.

One question you must ask your self if you have any form of intelligence is this: If South Africa is so bad how come Nigerians are flocking to the country like flies? Surely if the South Africans were so evil and killing Nigerian everywhere ,Nigerians would have left by now My friend who works at the airport told me that at least 89 Nigerians arrive in South Africa every 48 hours.Right now it is confirmed that the number of Nigerians in South Africa has surpassed the 1.5 million mark.If Naija is so sweet what are people running away from? Tell us "chairman" why there is a long queue in front of the SA embassy in Lagos? It is not rocket science,if you want to be honest with yourself ,you already know the answer.As far as i am concerned,the day the South African Government get rids of these igbo boys on the streets is the day ,the good reputation of decent Nigerians will be restored in SA.[/b][/size]
Hey mr man, you talk tö much and i hate talkatives. All i know is that your father wasted sperm on ü. you`re an ingrate. we Nigerians have disowned you. the moment you step your foot on our beautiful soil, that will be the begining of your woes. south african wannabe!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student / Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.