Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47593 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 2:54am On Jul 08, 2013
nadia_SA:
Iti boribo!!
nadia shut up!! Its like its bin long a guy 4cked u!!!!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 3:00am On Jul 08, 2013
nadia_SA:
LoL same tin as Blue bulls my primary school made me love that team cause Majority were rooting for Blue bulls so lol I followed ooo..
Now inlove with it ..

Never been to a professional rugby game thou except for school rugby
please you people should go to south african forum and talk here nairaland not emmmm wat is de name of ur currency again?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 3:01am On Jul 08, 2013
mondi_cheeks: nadia is zulu, I'm sure she can teach u zulu. I jus support sharks cos of Lambie smiley I'm working on making myself available for the SA vs All Blacks. Wanna watch the haka live for the first time cool
here is nairaland oooo or you want some naira?
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 3:04am On Jul 08, 2013
Kei144:

So, residing in Durban is now an achievement in itself and residing in Swaziland is an under-achievement? Incidentally, I do not need any external attachment, like residing in London or owning a private jet, in order to boost my self esteem. As for abusing "your country", the only way to push away the darkness that continues to ruin Nigeria is to bring the truth to light. Nigeria has remained an abnormal country; a country that by 2013 is worse off than it was in 1967 before the Biafran war. By 1967, Nigeria was moving towards becoming a great nation. Educational system was superb; etc. By 2013, there is hopelessness everywhere. The youths are being damaged by the system. See a poster on this thread writing that cultism that is now established at every level of Nigerian educational system is now being practiced by Nigerian youths in South Africa. Because you live in the poshest part of Durban, it means nothing to you. But the reality is that it means that Nigeria is doomed. It means that greater rejection will be meted out to Nigerians by more and more nations of the world, because we are abnormal. Even Nigeria breaking up will not make any difference because the youths have been damaged by years of demonic governance.
idiot ur jst a bastard go ask ur parents where ur from? Nigeria is da best in africa giant of africa no be beans u hear? Mumu!!

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 3:08am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt][b]Shut up dia ,bloody okoro feeling funky.Your village in the east is not even as good as 1% of swaziland. I spend my holiday in swaziland every year and it a lovely country boasting superb infrastructure that eastern Nigeria will not even see in the next 100 years.

You clearly do not know anything about Swaziland. Below are some of the areas in swaziland where people go to relax from the hustle and bustle of SA :

[img]http://2.bp..com/-1Qhr0t0z7bM/Tl5ELCnfYjI/AAAAAAAAAhg/sw8cquTeVLI/s640/gorgeous+iRep.JPG[/img]

If you don't have a clue about a country ,don't talk.All the Southern African countries including Zimbabwe is 100 years ahead of Nigeria in infrastructure.[/b][/size]
am not sure uve bin 2 nigeria before evn places lyk Afganistán stil hv fine places swaziland betr than nigeria in infastructure? Dude is like uve been in a coma 4 the last 100 years come to nigeria and u wil neva want to go back aġα̲̅ΐϞ

6 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by magnificentdav: 3:12am On Jul 08, 2013
BluIvy:

Do not come here, we've had enough of your type. Hope they get you at the airport. And then you will come here to complain. Please, you insult SA and still want to come here. We do not want you in SA. Stay in your civilised Nigeria.
south africa is nigerias younger broda we pass sa in everytin if we come 2 ur country u shuld b happy coz we are coming to invest we got the money and nigerians love traveling(hobby)

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2013
nadia_SA:
cheesy cheesy wink yesss nau.. The mighty team with strong men lol
u are a zulu girl u are not allowed to have blue blood running in ur veins grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2013
magnificentdav: am not sure uve bin 2 nigeria before evn places lyk Afganistán stil hv fine places swaziland betr than nigeria in infastructure? Dude is like uve been in a coma 4 the last 100 years come to nigeria and u wil neva want to go back α̲̅ġα̲̅ΐϞ

[size=15pt][b]Listen here donkey ,i am a pure Nigerian ,pure Lagos born Ekiti/Ondo boy.You can spread your lies but i grew up in Nigeria.Do you know Ladipo Kasumu street in Allen avenue,Ikeja?Go and ask about The Law from Ado Ekiti,that was my father.Do you remember the Jeddah air crash of 1998 ? Go read up on it ,my father was the attorney who worked on that case and helped the families of the pilgrims secure compensation from the Airline and the Airplane manufacturer. He worked with George Sarah from US social services as well an attorney in Texas to sue them both.My father had a popular chamber in breadfruit street on Lagos Island behind Bristol hotel and not far from Mandilas,Kingways,Mr biggs and cash & carry.

I grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth but i will not join you and lie about Nigeria.I went to Christland school in opebi then to st Gregory's college obalende and finally attended Lasu ojo so there is nothing you can tell me about Nigeria.I remember the days when we use to buy customized football jerseys from LOP (Land of plenty) in Victoria island.The days when lumberjack shirts,timberland,Sanchos boots e.t.c were reigning. I remember the parties big boys like Abiolas sons used to hold in opebi opposite tasty fried chicken.I remember when i was in Lasu and had to deal constantly with Ayes and Eye trouble.I remember when i started hustling by buying second hand electronics from Alabas market and reselling to my classmates.O boy i don waka well well for naija so leave story.

It is you who needs to free yourself from slavery.I used to think Nigeria was the bomb because i grew up rich and never lacked anything but when i traveled i realized how fu-cked up Nigeria was.All my "Naija i rep" ego was deflated when i started visiting South African countries and they looked even better then some countries in Europe.I was very ashamed of Nigeria because i did not understand how any other African country can be a billion times better than Nigeria in all aspects.Be angry at me all you like ,the day you travel out of that hell hole ,you will remember me and understand where i am coming from.Experience is the best teacher.

One question you must ask your self if you have any form of intelligence is this: If South Africa is so bad how come Nigerians are flocking to the country like flies? Surely if the South Africans were so evil and killing Nigerian everywhere ,Nigerians would have left by now My friend who works at the airport told me that at least 89 Nigerians arrive in South Africa every 48 hours.Right now it is confirmed that the number of Nigerians in South Africa has surpassed the 1.5 million mark.If Naija is so sweet what are people running away from? Tell us "chairman" why there is a long queue in front of the SA embassy in Lagos? It is not rocket science,if you want to be honest with yourself ,you already know the answer.As far as i am concerned,the day the South African Government get rids of these igbo boys on the streets is the day ,the good reputation of decent Nigerians will be restored in SA.[/b][/size]

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u are a zulu girl u are not allowed to have blue blood running in ur veins grin
LoL its too late for me to change teams now

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2013
Cusubaba: Pls who let this hungry mad out? Scumbag

[size=15pt][b]Hehehehehe.....words of a low IQ negro.I dare you to engage me in an intellectual debate. They no born you well, bloody Mgbeke. angry

I have one question for you though:

Why don't you Igbos like bathing? grin I am sure the South Africans here will agree with me that many of the igbos boys in SA smell like s.h!t.Why do you people shy away from water? You are giving us Yorubas a bad image in South Africa.Now many South Africans believe Nigerians don't use deodorant just because of your dirty brothers? Please tell me igwe why Igbos don't like to bath? Go to SA and see an igbo restaurants ,chai you will vomit tire,very dirty people!

When i asked one Igbo boy here why he does not bath ,this is what he said " Una bros this weather too cold o,my house no get hot water so i just dey bath twice a week make i no catch flu!" shocked I think the SA government should deport any Biafran who smells,you guy are ruining the fresh air of South Africa with your smelly armpits. cry[/b][/size]

4 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2013
magnificentdav: nadia shut up!! Its like its bin long a guy 4cked u!!!!
MuMu... I'm not here for u oooo.. Can't u c we ignoring U! U no make sense at all at all..

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2013
magnificentdav: am not sure uve bin 2 nigeria before evn places lyk Afganistán stil hv fine places swaziland betr than nigeria in infastructure? Dude is like uve been in a coma 4 the last 100 years come to nigeria and u wil neva want to go back aġα̲̅ΐϞ
Don't mind the fool, posting pictures of tourists centres and resorts, as if we don't have such in Nigeria. He should post pictures of where the common man lives in Swaziland.

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2013
[size=15pt][b]@ nadia_SA , mondi_cheeks , BluIvy, Ladytee-thato :

Don't pay any attention to this ill informed negros. Their lineage is that of lies and deceit that is why they are defensive even the face of hard evidence. The are mostly Igbos so no Surprises there.I am sure if any of you can tell the difference in SA but Igbos and Yorubas behave different.

The Igbos are the louds one who are always shouting even when the person they talking to is just 1 feet away from them.That is their nature ,to aggressive and primitive.They also walk like they have got a vibrator stuck of their azz.

You can easily spot an Igbo a mile away from the way he dresss and talks.They have three main dress codes:

(A)Fake suit with point Italian shoes and several gold jewelry
(B)Native Igbos attire, red hat with feather and a walking stick
(C)Jeans dropped below waist line with singlets

Yorubas boys are not many in SA ,we make up just about 5% of the Nigerian population in SA. Yorubas talk and walk like normal human beings.Most times you won't be able to tell a Yoruba is a Nigerian because of their civilized nature.Just look at the response of some of the Igbos here and you will understand what i am saying.That is not to say there are no civilized Igbos,it is just that the civilized ones hardly come to SA.

Below are examples of a proper Igbo men who got played why trying to scam some Amreicans

[img]http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_picm.php?pic_id=195[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-8kf5l8buVGU/UBhXFbgtXxI/AAAAAAAAWWs/pwjoRL7FC2Q/s1600/yahoo-yahoo.jpg[/img]

They think they are the smartest dudes on the planet but they are the dumbest f-u-c-ks ever to possess human genes.

Chai all because of EGO!

[/b][/size]

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: Don't mind the fool, posting pictures of tourists centres and resorts, as if we don't have such in Nigeria. He should post pictures of where the common man lives in Swaziland.

[size=15pt]Post pictures of your eastern cities now! Don't post pictures of Lagos or Abuja and start claiming what is not yours undecided[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode: [size=15pt][b]@ nadia_SA , mondi_cheeks , BluIvy, Ladytee-thato :

Don't pay any attention to this ill informed negros. Their lineage is that of lies and deceit that is why they are defensive even the face of hard evidence. The are mostly Igbos so no Surprises there.I am sure if any of you can tell the difference in SA but Igbos and Yorubas behave different.

See how you are fooling yourself trying to please some girls you mighnt never get to see in your miserable life. This is how we know a 'man' who isn't man enough to ask girls he sees everyday out. Nadia said her husband is Igbo, that should show you how futile your efforts are.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]Post pictures of your eastern cities now! Don't post pictures of Lagos or Abuja and start claiming what is not yours undecided[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Is Swaziland yours? You claimed Nigeria as a whole can't be compared to Swaziland in terms of infrastructures, then you went on to post pictures of tourist centers and hotels. Dude, you are a fool.

Owerri

Lover of hotels, this is for you. Owerri

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: See how you are fooling yourself trying to please some girls you mighnt never get to see in your miserable life. This is how we know a 'man' who isn't man enough to ask girls he sees everyday out. Nadia said her husband is Igbo, that should show you how futile your efforts are.

[size=15pt]Hehehehe....you are new here ain't you. First off i am quite aware of where her husband comes from.She made that clear many threads ago a few years back.That does not change the fact that most of your people in SA are animals and criminals.They are are the ones causing unnecessary hatred for Nigerians here so i don't like them for anything.They don't know how to be have like civilized human being when in a foreign land.[/size]

collynzo2: Is Swaziland yours? You claimed Nigeria as a whole can't be compared to Swaziland in terms of infrastructures, then you went on to post pictures of tourist centers and hotels. Dude, you are a fool.

[size=15pt][b]Funny you should ask,i have family in Swaziland not that i need to explain myself to you.Now if you are not too lazy to read go back to my response and see who i am responding to and why i responded.Any one of you say something stupid or ill informed will get a lashing from me.So if you don't wanted to be scolded or re educated STFU! angry We are not "throwing paper" here or "catching mugus" grin grin grin grin grin grin

WTF na round about you take dey pose? By the way that hotel looks filthy and dilapidated. Bros abeg no they post that kind of picture.Better not post anything that to post that eyesore undecided

When we talk of hotels ,this what we are talking about :

[/b][/size]
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]Hehehehe....you are new here ain't you. First off i am quite aware of where her husband comes from.She made that clear many threads ago a few years back.That does not change the fact that most of your people in SA are animals and criminals.They are are the ones causing unnecessary hatred for Nigerians here so i don't like them for anything.They don't know how to be have like civilized human being when in a foreign land.[/size]

[size=15pt]Funny you should ask,i have family in Swaziland not that i need to explain myself to you.Now if you are not too lazy to read go back to my response and see who i am responding to and why i responded.Any one of you say something stupid or ill informed will get a lashing from me.So if you don't wanted to be scolded or re education STFU! angry We are not "throwing paper" here or "catching mugus" grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
What an illiterate!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]Funny you should ask,i have family in Swaziland not that i need to explain myself to you.Now if you are not too lazy to read go back to my response and see who i am responding to and why i responded.Any one of you say something stupid or ill informed will get a lashing from me.So if you don't wanted to be scolded or re education STFU! angry We are not "throwing paper" here or "catching mugus" grin grin grin grin grin grin

WTF na round about you take dey pose? By the way that hotel looks filthy and dilapidated. Bros abeg no they post that kind of picture.Better not post anything that to post that eyesore undecided

When we talk of hotels ,this what we are talking about :

[/size]
Back to South Africa now? You are just a prostitûte, one minute SA, the next Swaziland. I bet you ain't accepted in any of those countries.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: What an illiterate!

[size=15pt]LOL!...I typed "re-education",yeah big deal! grin Ever heard of a typographical error undecided na the only thing wey you see "pick" be dat! Chai Okoro man see as you dey vex grin[/size]
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2013
^^^keep posting pictures from allover the world. Homeless cow.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]LOL!...I typed "re-education",yeah big deal! grin Ever heard of a typographical error undecided na the only thing wey you see "pick" be dat! Chai Okoro man see as you dey vex grin[/size]
If you want to talk about 're-educating' someone, you should try spelling it correctly first!
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2013
Bye you jobless fool! I've got some work to do, will be back for you later. Meanwhile, keep claiming citizen of the world. Bastard
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: Back to South Africa now? You are just a prostitûte, one minute SA, the next Swaziland. I bet you ain't accepted in any of those countries.

[size=15pt]Sighs....trying to teach you is like trying to teach a kindergarten kid. Are you a learner? undecided Do you have a map? Do you even know the proximity of swaziland to South Africa? Do you know traveling from Johannesburg to Mbabane is shorter than travelling from Lagos to Ado Ekiti? Dude you are clearly a bush man with no bearing or understanding of anything beyond the borders of Nigeria.Do yourself a favor and travel. Experience is the best teacher of all.[/size]
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by playmode(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2013
collynzo2: If you want to talk about 're-educating' someone, you should try spelling it correctly first!

collynzo2: Bye you jobless fool! I've got some work to do, will be back for you later. Meanwhile, keep claiming citizen of the world. Bastard

collynzo2: ^^^keep posting pictures from allover the world. Homeless cow.

[size=15pt][b]Dude don't be so bitter or a sore loser! Don't get high blood pressure because of me,biko. grin Just accept the fact that your precious Nigeria is not what they have told you it is.Once you accept that then you can wake up and realize how your leaders have been screwing you from behind doggy style and do something about it.Stop dissing other countries when yours can not even match up to theirs.You accuse South Africans of xenophobia yet you Igbos hate Yorubas with a passion even though we welcomed you into our territory to multiply and prosper.

It is the same arrogance that your brothers have taken to South Africa with them.The difference between South Africans and Yorubas is that they don't tolerate nonsense hence why they are dealing with your criminal brothers on a daily basis.Once you swallow your silly pride and accept the short comings of your people ,you can then begin to re-orientate the young ones so they do not follow in the criminals footsteps of their elders.

Shey na me u dey call jobless? Hehehehehehe.....listen up boy ,there are people on NL who know my real identity and know what i do for a living.Maybe you should speak to them.Right now i am having business breakfast for two so cherios. Now go and sell your spare parts. grin grin grin grin[/b][/size]

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2013
Oh lawd, somebody is finished

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt][b]Listen here donkey ,i am a pure Nigerian ,pure Lagos born Ekiti/Ondo boy.You can spread your lies but i grew up in Nigeria.Do you know Ladipo Kasumu street in Allen avenue,Ikeja?Go and ask about The Law from Ado Ekiti,that was my father.Do you remember the Jeddah air crash of 1998 ? Go read up on it ,my father was the attorney who worked on that case and helped the families of the pilgrims secure compensation from the Airline and the Airplane manufacturer. He worked with George Sarah from US social services as well an attorney in Texas to sue them both.My father had a popular chamber in breadfruit street on Lagos Island behind Bristol hotel and not far from Mandilas,Kingways,Mr biggs and cash & carry.

I grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth but i will not join you and lie about Nigeria.I went to Christland school in opebi then to st Gregory's college obalende and finally attended Lasu ojo so there is nothing you can tell me about Nigeria.I remember the days when we use to buy customized football jerseys from LOP (Land of plenty) in Victoria island.The days when lumberjack shirts,timberland,Sanchos boots e.t.c were reigning. I remember the parties big boys like Abiolas sons used to hold in opebi opposite tasty fried chicken.I remember when i was in Lasu and had to deal constantly with Ayes and Eye trouble.I remember when i started hustling by buying second hand electronics from Alabas market and reselling to my classmates.O boy i don waka well well for naija so leave story.

It is you who needs to free yourself from slavery.I used to think Nigeria was the bomb because i grew up rich and never lacked anything but when i traveled i realized how fu-cked up Nigeria was.All my "Naija i rep" ego was deflated when i started visiting South African countries and they looked even better then some countries in Europe.I was very ashamed of Nigeria because i did not understand how any other African country can be a billion times better than Nigeria in all aspects.Be angry at me all you like ,the day you travel out of that hell hole ,you will remember me and understand where i am coming from.Experience is the best teacher.

One question you must ask your self if you have any form of intelligence is this: If South Africa is so bad how come Nigerians are flocking to the country like flies? Surely if the South Africans were so evil and killing Nigerian everywhere ,Nigerians would have left by now My friend who works at the airport told me that at least 89 Nigerians arrive in South Africa every 48 hours.Right now it is confirmed that the number of Nigerians in South Africa has surpassed the 1.5 million mark.If Naija is so sweet what are people running away from? Tell us "chairman" why there is a long queue in front of the SA embassy in Lagos? It is not rocket science,if you want to be honest with yourself ,you already know the answer.As far as i am concerned,the day the South African Government get rids of these igbo boys on the streets is the day ,the good reputation of decent Nigerians will be restored in SA.[/b][/size]
there are more intelligent ways of making yourself known, not spewing all this on a public platform.. Even if you reside in the North pole, never underestimate anyone.. You never know... My 2 cents
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by MthimbaneZA(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2013
playmode: [size=15pt][b]@ nadia_SA , mondi_cheeks , BluIvy, Ladytee-thato :

The Igbos are the louds one who are always shouting even when the person they talking to is just 1 feet away from them.That is their nature ,to aggressive and primitive.They also walk like they have got a vibrator stuck of their azz.

You can easily spot an Igbo a mile away from the way he dresss and talks.They have three main dress codes:

(A)Fake suit with point Italian shoes and several gold jewelry
(B)Native Igbos attire, red hat with feather and a walking stick
(C)Jeans dropped below waist line with singlets

Yorubas boys are not many in SA ,we make up just about 5% of the Nigerian population in SA. Yorubas talk and walk like normal human beings.Most times you won't be able to tell a Yoruba is a Nigerian because of their civilized nature.Just look at the response of some of the Igbos here and you will understand what i am saying.That is not to say there are no civilized Igbos,it is just that the civilized ones hardly come to SA.

Below are examples of a proper Igbo men who got played why trying to scam some Amreicans

[img]http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_picm.php?pic_id=195[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-8kf5l8buVGU/UBhXFbgtXxI/AAAAAAAAWWs/pwjoRL7FC2Q/s1600/yahoo-yahoo.jpg[/img]

They think they are the smartest dudes on the planet but they are the dumbest f-u-c-ks ever to possess human genes.

Chai all because of EGO!

[/b][/size]

@Playmode these pics tell enough, I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2013
Mthimbane.ZA:

@Playmode these pics tell enough, I rest my case.
and what do they tell you if I may ask?
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by MthimbaneZA(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2013
sheyie2007: and what do they tell you if I may ask?

Tricks really r in ur genes 24/7, now u want 2 trick me on this 1. Sorry bru u stand a good chance 2 explain them cos they r foreign 2 me.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2013
sheyie2007: and what do they tell you if I may ask?
dude please stop embarrassing us. What playmode wrote and the pictures he showed clearly explains Igbos.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2013
^^^keep posting pictures from allover the world. Homeless cow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.