Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Special Interdenominational Service For Alhaja Abibatu. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Special Interdenominational Service For Alhaja Abibatu. (429 Views)

55th Independence Celebration Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service / Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy / Interdenominational Marriage, Why Prohibited By Many Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Interdenominational Service For Alhaja Abibatu. by kunyeo(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2013
Frankly ,I am not the kind for sensationalism and that is not the purpose of this posting ,so I want only serious contributions from those that are spiritually discerning.

I saw this full page advert in today's Saturday Punch and I was literally boiling with undignation on the purpose of a Christian service for a woman that was never a Christian and had never contributed anything to the faith

2 Would this service suddenly transfer her from where she may be at the moment to Christian paradise?

3. Check out the array of Christian leaders gracing the occasion.What message are they passing to other christians? And what would they preach during the event?

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought / Repentance & Forgiveness / DAILY MANNA Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.