Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. (2923 Views)

Guys I'm Really Confused,i Caught My 11 Years Old Cousin With Another Girl / When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner / Parents We All Can If We Put Up The Fight Togeda Against Lesbo/homo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by Mustay(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
fame12k: Am a Muslim, after consulting in 3 different places, we re told DAT our living togeda Will be so difficult, with little or no progress.

As a Muslim[ah], It's fundamental you know NO ONE can tell your Qadar/Kadara/Destiny. If you're still believing this, your faith needs some 'seminars' cos this act is kufr. While people (alfas or better put, Islamic scholars) can give you advices, counsels etc, I still insist you learn from the right sources, do you istikhara (guidance prayer) and go with your decision. My observation of this topic has to do with your believe in storytellers who can't even guarantee their own tomorrow. Remember, every (wo)man will account for his or her self, take control of your life.

I leave with a hadith,

"The Salaah of whoever approaches a fortune-teller and asks him about anything will not be accepted for 40 days and nights."(Muslim)

3 Likes

Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by k4kenny(f): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
I've always said this, religion sometimes affects people's ability to reason rationally. As a muslim, OP you need to find all the answers to ur question in the quran. Shirk is a grave sin, you need to ask for forgiveness of sin. Also say an istiqarah stating your heart's heart's desires.
Reminds M̶̲̅ε̲̣ of my close friends. About a year into d relationship, d guy's dad went to 'check' with Alfas. They came back with a negative answer, incompatible bla bla. They had to break up, no fights, cheating, abuse. They would have made a wonderful couple, oh well....
TBH, my mum also went to 'check' before I got married. My hubby doesn't believe in such things, says we women too get wahala grin.

On a serious note, follow your heart. Pray for Allah's guidance, if she's the one for you things will find a way of working out.
Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by k4kenny(f): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
uniqueval: Marriage is a very sensitive ish... Thread carefully...
We can only ask d OP to thread carefully if the lady or her famlly members have shown questionable characters. Now that he's been hypnotised by these 'findings', any small argument between them will give rise to 'they've warned M̶̲̅ε̲̣ o'.

Once again, you need to renew your relationship with Allah(swt).

1 Like

Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by Silencer1: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
Blessed art the NAIVE. . .for they shall reap MISERY AND AGONY always!
OP. . . who ever told you that CONDITIONS ARE PERMANENT IN LIFE AND DEATH?cheesy
Sorry o!

People get divorced after 50 years, not to mention 7 years.
Please, grow up!
You are simply naïve. . . not confused.
ARE YOU NOT A NIGERIAN?
Which relationships are PERMANENT IN NIGERIA OR AFRICA?
Pele o! I wanno be like "OYINBO PEEPS"!cheesy
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by fame12k(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
I really appreciate ur response, God help us all
Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by Silencer1: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
No wonder. . .one of these 'God will help us' peeps!grin
Wey nor fit solve simple matters.
Instead of coming to NL. . .you for kukuma go meet YA GOD KE NA!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

This DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY SECTION OF NL CAN BE IRRRRRRRRRITATING I SWEAR!
Nonsense!
Off to work jare! cool

2 Likes

Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by dayokanu(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
Silencer1: No wonder. . .one of these 'God will help us' peeps!grin
Wey nor fit solve simple matters.
Instead of coming to NL. . .you for kukuma go meet YA GOD KE NA!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

This DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY SECTION OF NL CAN BE IRRRRRRRRRITATING I SWEAR!
Nonsense!
Off to work jare! cool

Callottiii my lovely Mgbeke. Where have you been since
Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by fame12k(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2013
I will observe my istkihara, and remain calm.

please if anybody knows people in dis shoe, or wit an experience, u can share it here.

1 Like

Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
op, why are you allowing people decide your destiny?. The simple solution is to pray yourself and seek the face of God concerning the issue. Also physical, character compatibility also matters. A lot of couples who were obviously incompatible got married because their pastor said they are meant to be together, and we know hoe most of those marriages end up. pls take your destiny into your hands.

1 Like

Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by fame12k(m): 3:32am On Jul 09, 2013
please my Muslim colleagues, observing istikhara can b done once in a day? or can be done after all obligatory prayers.

thank you.
Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by Mustay(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by Mustay(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. by thorpido(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2013
OP,Jesus said,'you shall know the Truth and the truth shall make you free'.
The Truth is what you need to know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity / Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.