Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Parents We All Can If We Put Up The Fight Togeda Against Lesbo/homo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents We All Can If We Put Up The Fight Togeda Against Lesbo/homo (1312 Views)

After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore / Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. / Is The Fight For Equality Ruining Marriages (2) (3) (4)

Parents We All Can If We Put Up The Fight Togeda Against Lesbo/homo by chidikus: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2011
Good day all,please i am not against any sex ,just that my curiousity is killing me.Lesebainism and homosexuality is as old as the earth,but i nver believed in them.What might be the cause of of this sexual abnormalities in Humans.|Should we blame parents for the trend or peer group influence for this rising trend in sexual abnormality.

W could a girl of 24years leave her school in Ijebu ode and come to Lagos to see a fake lesebian friend she met on face book,she was raped by the guy and she threatned to go to the police and the same guy said he will contact the girls family,she stopped ,why all dis trend,is it the in thing now that if one is no a lesebian ,homo or bi you have not yet started.

My question ponders on a lesbian,homosexual,BI Parents,how will they  train their children sexually,what kind of advice are they supposed to give to them,what i have been seeing lately is so sickening,I am not claiming to be a saint  but its so disheartening when i see all this sexual perverts.End TIME END TIME IS Near,i never believed the end time is near till i started seeing all the sexual perverts i come across.

Due to my private Policy, a lot of sexual perverts videos from our nigeria guys and girls that came accross my way on a memory card i picked in a club in Ikeja,its so erotic and irritating,with the pics circulated online ,the lady in question is finished but its not my style but ill still keep it,a high society lady.Oh God help us.

Hello ladies,Guys please face book is a social networking site but the hazards are more than the advantages cos dat is where all this sexual perverts are on the prowl with fake pictures but real e-mail addresses.a small girl of 18yrs left bayelsa to come and see a fellow girl cos of lesbianism,and behold when she came to lagos the person she came to see was her cousin,please what about if the cousin was not real or was a ritualist,dats the end of her.at a young age of dat what will her life be at 25,stupidly,the female cousin said she cant do her so hooked her up to my friend,an ex- lesebian that has given her life to CHRIST.

The sharing of dildos , vibrators,and the spread of veneral diseases,HIV and all the health risks involved.ppl will now ask me is it between man&womn that it is safe,none till ur married but if u can wait till ur married,please play safe.

Every parent will be achieved of his son or daughters achievement,he/she makes them proud but what a shame beholds such parents when found out that daughter/son is a pervert.

[img]http://Mother/father do you know your children,you think so ,wish you the best,but what evr you find out be strong but if they are good be proud of them but if you find out if they are sexual perverts ,please guide them[/img]

[b]NOTE THIS STORY PLEASE ITS 100% TRUE

I had a room mate when i was in school in unizik by name james,he was an ex-semenerian in the church working in one of the big hotels in awka,well im a very tall huge guy.so in my final year i met james cos i was looking for whoz gonna balance me as iv less than six months to spend in my room and james came along so my money wont waste.dat was a grt mistake,James pampered me with gifts,i ate hotel soups ,chikens ,any thing i want,but then iv started suspecting him,well one day jmes invited me to the hotel so i took my guy along,men, we ate and drank,and he even gave us a bottle of rum,men we were drunk , u knw skool life evrybodi wanna be a big boy,but that nite i never knew James had his own plan,was for me to be knocked off,well paid off for him cos men just entered the room ans slept off,i was sleeping and men the kind of sensation i was getting was killing me,but still i was drunk,men the sensation don pass sensation i managed to open my eyes BEHOLD MY TROUSERS ARE OFF AND JAMES WAS SUCKING MY DICK HEAVILYMY WHOLE DICK INSIDE HIS MOUTH,I WAS SCARED BUT THE SAME TIM I SUMMONED STRENGHT AND SHOOT HIM UP WITH MY WHOLE STRENGHT AND RAN OFF COS U KNOW SEXUAL PERVERTS ARE DEMONIC ,THEY V GOT POWER, I CALLED MY NEIGBOUR SO WE BE TWO TO CONFRONT HIM THOU WE V BEEN SUSPECTING HIM BEFORE , THATS HOW I SAW JAMES LAST,THE GUY RAN OFF AND LEFT ALMOST 100K IN THE HOUSE,THAT ONE ENTER MY POCKET.
[/b]

NOTE TO ALL PARENTS,GUYS AND GIRLS

1 Uni-sex schools is not good for your children
2 Allow your kids to inter mix from an early stage in life ,nevr restrict them to their own sex
3 Closely monitor the kind of friends your children keep
4 As for grown up guys/girls never allow a grown to hold you behind from the back ,or brush their dick or pussy area on your buttocks if they do so gently tell them off,if they come again scold them off
5 Mummy.Daddy,Sister,Brother we all can do it, that lesbian sister or homosexual brother need help,its not in-born but a peer grou stuff,its purely demonic and very bad in the eyes of God,Closely follow up your sister or brothers on facebook.
6 Daddy/Mummy ill encourage you to get a system at home with a modem,it can easily help u acess the sites your children are using,you can easily track them with your alias name on face book,i know of a father hat we helped in proving that her daughter is a lesbo,the man hurriedly married the girl off to avoid shame.
7 Prayer is the key,mostly mostly guys/girls that mastubate easilky fall prey to sexual perversim .

May God help us all as we try to put this sexual abnormality to order or to minimal level,cos it can never be wiped out but it can be reduced,its turning to a sexual cult in Nigeria a place that if you dont belong, you wont get,

PLEASE READERS IM NOT A SAINT BUT I BELIEVE WE ALL CAN LIMIT IT,MAY GOD BLESS US ALL, THE CHURCH HAVE FAILED US IN THE FIGHT AS THE CHURCH INDULGE IN IT,WE AS PARENTS CAN DO IT IF WE ALL PRAY WE CAN.
Re: Parents We All Can If We Put Up The Fight Togeda Against Lesbo/homo by chidikus: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2011
chat betwwen two lesebians on face book

halo love

hi dear

love ur status u based in lagos here

no but portharcourt

wow u look so lovely mind if we exchage numbers
my name is wumi
urs love
babe pls talk to me pls im getting wet just looking at ur pic

mine is bassey and ma no is 08064

tanx
im a lesbo dont knw abt u but if u feel wat i feel maybe we can see pls love no offence meant
just admiring ur breast and boobs ,u a student dear
im 25yrs and u ?

no im thru

if my age is okay with u pls can we be lovers pls

im 24yrs
so where are u

pls u look so sweet

wht is this ur real pics

im in lagos thou i school in tai solarin university
no love not my real pics

chatwith
thats the real me ,im wumi by name
ok babe bye ,looks like ur busy ,v a grt weekend

no pls chat wt me

babe my lap top battey low just wanna know u b4 i open up to u , im a lesebian ,dont know abt u
w often u in lagos

im a beginner in it and i enjoyed it

im also a beginner sha

i was born in lagos but since then ve nt bn there

so wat u doing now
tell me wat u enjoy most ,pussy sucking or digging with Love Machine

waiting to go service

from wich skol

pussy sucking

wish they u to lag
save my numbr
wat abt fone sex in da nite
thou im wit a girl now say when i leave her house

etisalat love

ok let me gv u ma etisalat too

k love
wat u wearingnow

is dt ur email u gv to me

yes with it ull see my real pics on face bbok
whn can we do fone sex love
ur very beautifl

thank u wat tym is ok 4 u

any time in da nit
babe b4b u go tell me sumthing sexy, wat r u wearing now
u love g strings

no swthrt

tell me sumthng sexy
u have a web cam

can we chat by 11pm
no

okay just b4 i logg off love gimme me sumthing sweet cos me i love pussy licking and big bbobs
pls my battery low gimme a a sweet word

i want to lick ur sweet wet pussy until u screem aloud

tax love
ill lick urs also

do u have big boobs

yeah babe i do
bigger than urs

wow i luv big boobs
are u there

yeah babe but gonna be going out wana go out and drink
u drink love

yes,so who are u going wit

BUY AND GO BACK TO THR HOUSE

d u ve a lover

BABE LINK ME UP TO UR FRND IMMABONG , WISH TO HAVE HER IF SHE IS IN LAGOS

which house

NOTING SERIOUS
MY CRIB OF COURSE LOVE MY FOLKS DONT KNOW ABT MY SEXUAL LIFE
I ALWAYS CHAT WITH HER BUT SHE DONT RESPOND ,SHE LOOKS LOVELY TO BE KNOWN

wat do mean which imaobong

UR FACE BOOK MUTUAL FRIEND GOT U THRU HER
DONT KNW HER NO PROBS

so r u dying 4 her

JUST NEED A LOVER IN LAGOS HERE A STEADY ONE ,SORI PLS
ALL I SEE R IN PORT
WHR U STAY IN PORT

so bye link me to one in portharcourt

WISH I CAN COME
ITS A LITTLE GIRL ,SHE WANTS TO LEARN BUT ILL GIVE U HER NUMBER IF U WANT HER FROM BAYELASA

a beautiful airl
is dt d only one u ve

WAT U MEAN LOVE
07037525751-GBORI KARIBI ,she a sweet girl

u said u dnt want me
is she gud in it

babe nooooo i didnt say so
just i need sumbodi near me
okay if u want me to come i will
u stay only u
she is new to the game so u can teach her
love u stay only u

im nt gud in teaching

if u do i can risk it and come down and we will sex welll

no wt ma parents

then let me come and tear u if u stay only u
when u gonna come to lag,iv my own room ,with good privacy love

i will try sm day to cm dere

k ,so wat area u stay in lag

so u ve no one in portharcourt

nope love

is long i dnt ve anywhere there

whr u sty in port,let me risk coming to see yu
ur breast driving me crazy
baby bye my batter going
nice chatting with u
love u and take kia
Re: Parents We All Can If We Put Up The Fight Togeda Against Lesbo/homo by ifyalways(f): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
My broda,abeg go find work.

Wetin concern you for other people chat and sexuality?You get time to eavesdrop,copy and paste people's chat line

Re: Parents We All Can If We Put Up The Fight Togeda Against Lesbo/homo by chidikus: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2011
@yalways (f) dats one of them they are evry whre its now a cult ,stop it @yalways (f)
Ahia azu fridge. . .
Re: Parents We All Can If We Put Up The Fight Togeda Against Lesbo/homo by ifyalways(f): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2011
chidikus:

@yalways (f) dats one of them they are evry whre its now a cult ,stop it @yalways (f)
Ahia azu fridge. . .

cheesy grin cheesy
El weirdo.

Enjoy ur weekend,my broda.

Dear Mother's, What Do New Born Babies Eat When The Bré A St Milk Is Not Flowing / Late Nigeria Singer MC LOPH Mother Is Dead R.I.P Mrs Obiajulu.. / .