Stats: 3,166,770 members, 7,866,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Funny Church Posters - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Church Posters (34927 Views)

Hilarious Church Posters That Made The Year 2015 / Extremely Funny Church Posters (+pictures) / Check Out These Funny Church Posters (2) (3) (4)

Re: Funny Church Posters by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
Jorrr o

Re: Funny Church Posters by bingbagbo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
grin ;Dhttp://www.nairaland.com/1350135/barter-trade-fiction-nairaland-characters/1#16674651
Re: Funny Church Posters by bingbagbo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Funny Church Posters by patostation(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
Timijo: I am not disputing the fact that the posters are funny. But why are you making mockery of it? Is this how to encourage people to accept JESUS CHRIST? And you are also a christian. You will never see the people from the other religion making mockery of their faith, but we christian are fond of that. Is this how to preach the true gospel?

Why won't somebody make mockery of those religious comedians? Are the promoters of such comedy not making mockery of Christianity? By the way how can you prove that they are Christians? Which "gospel" do you believe those jokers are preaching except gospel of the belly. Nonsense!

Re: Funny Church Posters by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
more

Re: Funny Church Posters by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
hmmn

Re: Funny Church Posters by katordidi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
are u serious? Even the one with players celebrating a trophy!
Re: Funny Church Posters by rabbit13467: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
This nigga cant stop laughing.. lol
Re: Funny Church Posters by patostation(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
katordidi: are u serious? Even the one with players celebrating a trophy!

Dey there now! No be Naija we dey?
Re: Funny Church Posters by Truckpusher(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ayaf die for life grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Church Posters by willyo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Efemena_xy: Old gist, not funny.

Danny you nor try at all! angry angry
If e pain u u fit go get Ibeke. And I guess u know what Ibeke means...ask any Warri boy e go tell u
Re: Funny Church Posters by Ogadtop(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Timijo: I am not disputing the fact that the posters are funny. But why are you making mockery of it? Is this how to encourage people to accept JESUS CHRIST? And you are also a christian. You will never see the people from the other religion making mockery of their faith, but we christian are fond of that. Is this how to preach the true gospel?

its because we christians are very funny.ppl from other religion are not as funny as we are. infact they are mote united than we are.
Re: Funny Church Posters by onome25(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
this one na real JOKE session
Re: Funny Church Posters by dpee4real(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2013

Re: Funny Church Posters by olawalemanog: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
It will forever be difficult for you ppl to say the truth. Is it the fault of this guy or that of the desperate churches that are looking for followers by force, by fire? If this, in your opinion, is how to encourage ppl to accept Jesus Christ, then i bet you are one of the ppl causing problem for the faith because what you are simply asking for is a cover up of these terrible inequities. You are very funny with this your "cover up" idea.
Re: Funny Church Posters by Ayatullah(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
These Poster/Banner bearing pastors are the Money Changers of our time that Jesus Christ whipped out of the Temple in John 2:15...........I advise them to embrace Islam NOW, because when Jesus the son of Mary descend, the type of whipping they will receive will be MORE serious than the one given those children of Israel shocked
Re: Funny Church Posters by lekkie073(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
ibo thingz .....I must not leave Lagos emptyhanded.....so I must commit......
Re: Funny Church Posters by tomzman: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
Funny enough, people will still troop to those churches. Well, the lord knows those who are his.
Re: Funny Church Posters by richoko60: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Church Posters by donem: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
P.Stacks:
Really Sad. Very Religious but yet very Devilish People. No decency, No decorum, anybody can wake up and say God called him.. Sometimes they make me think this god is a joker. When Muslims kill in the name of god or kill for god.. I'm like, is this god so weak he can't fight for himself. When xtains opens churches indiscriminately just to enrich demselves and preach so much on tithe and offering and not addressing morale decadence, I wonder. If u ask a girl what she wants in her guy, the first thing is.. "God fearing, loving, caring" Nigerians talk of the Fear of God the most but Nigerians don't Fear God one bit.. No regulations guarding the sprouting of moshroom churches everyday.
Nigeria needs a total over-haul. Re-orientation.
Everything needs to come to a halt,
Sometimes I feel the country should have a "Reset" button and have this start again from the beginning but this time more orderly.
There's no law and order in Nigeria. We are just bunch of strange bed fellows deceiving ourselves. Not till that "Day" comes, the prediction of a "Failed State" on our collective destiny as Nigerians is imminent. Its really very difficult to admit to. But at the rate and speed we are going, we're on a Crash course. Corruption is not just in government circles in Nigeria alone, it's in me, its in you, its in every facet of life in our Daily life as Nigerians. People open churches for personal gains. People kill extra judicially, people exploit on the slightest possible chance, when people are looking, we do the right thing and when no one is looking, what do you do?

If there's truely gon be a judgement day! God of Nigerians have a lot to judge.
Pls take it easy, All this long sermon for only those pics? Smh!

Re: Funny Church Posters by kufre2010: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Www.junglejournalist.com./2013/03/20/todays-churches-and-their-bizarre-names/
Re: Funny Church Posters by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
Na nollywood 2 they want to form o. Nigeria Pastors(some nt all) na only God go judge dem.
Re: Funny Church Posters by Goldie20: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Oh God Na Like Dis We Go Dey? Lmfaoooo hahaha cheesy
Re: Funny Church Posters by dominique(f): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
#my father, my father release my money

#i must marry or I die grin

#point and kill shocked

#i smell America cheesy

I haff dieded grin grin grin
Re: Funny Church Posters by imperiouxx(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
How about this?

Re: Funny Church Posters by funnyx(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
He he he he grin grin grin cheesy lwtmb
Re: Funny Church Posters by Chinwem(f): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nigeria has a problem lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Church Posters by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
BIGVAJINA: where is the joke tongue
yu blind well well
Re: Funny Church Posters by Toneyo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Those posters are photoshopped.
OP. why make mockery of churches?
Re: Funny Church Posters by Legit: 2:22am On Jul 08, 2013
Jack Baueress: God don suffer! cry
Is all about making money, not ant diffenet from business advert. Thief Thief fake ppl. Shio cheesy angry
Re: Funny Church Posters by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 08, 2013
Its been 3yrs i stopped going to church just because of Nigerians. I read Bible and have a friend from Finland that come to my house for bible study 2 times a week.

Yes, is because of hypocrisy, is in Nigeria church you will see bad people/criminals crying, singing and speaking in tongues.
Give offering multiple times.
pastors only preach prosperity.
Abi na testimonies? U will see funny testimonies. One day a brother was giving testimony how he was not detected by airport scan and the pastor asked us to join the brother in thanksgiving.

NIGERIA CHURCHES IN ABROAD IS DESTROYING OUR IMAGE; BUT PEOPLE DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT COS THEY THINK IS SACRED AND REMAIN SILENT.
Oyibo pastor hardly preach about money and prosperity.
Re: Funny Church Posters by bencobenz(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2013
dpee4real:

The NTA church is close to my street, I was surprised the first day I saw the church. grin grin

Jesus Is Always The Answer / Internet Arguments (in Pictures) - For Laughs (Upload Yours too) / Recite The Nigerian National Pledge. See Hilarious Answers