Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) (19820 Views)

Best Fictional Crime Detective Characters / She Came with Hope - A Fiction. / Untitled Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
This story is interesting grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by dubem3(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
CFCfan: This story is interesting grin

why won't it be when you're a wealthy chief who just got a new troublesome second wife. #ife n'atuto na egbu egbu grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by psky: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
And op please remember yuzedo, mazi omenuko too. grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
psky: And op please remember yuzedo, he could be the mad man. grin

grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by psky: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
bin gbagbo:

grin

And mazi omenuko o, please don't forget that one. wink grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
CHAPTER TWO

[b]Now tension in the chief's palace was at its climax when after a month, Ogugua the second wife had also not conceived.Idowuogbo, chief CFC's mother was wilder than ever. She stormed the palace once more with insults upon insults. She warned Ogugua to conceive the next day, else she was bringing a third wife. CFC particularly was not happy about this one as he truly loved Ogugua. In the night, CFC spent hours to console the ever sobbing Ogugua. Back in the other room was Hollandis, who ever since Ogugua entered the palace had never made love. She was lonely and Hot and wanted someone to make her happy. The only name that came to her mind was Pagan9ja, the head of security in the palace. She woke up, tiptoed to Pagan9ja's door and knocked silently. Pagan9ja opened the door and was shocked to see his mistress before him at that time. The moment the door opened, she entered , seduced pagan9ja who also did not spare her at all.

Now back in Bunmioguns' house, booqee was pregnant, Bigvajina was also pregnant. What scared Bunmioguns was the facts that, she knew Booqee was carrying the child of the dreaded Okija juju, whereas Bigvajina was carrying his own child, which was a taboo on the land. He was confused. He called Bigvajina into his room, and suggested to him he goes to sleep with his friend Guapo, and make Guapo responsible for the pregnancy. Just as they were discussing the matter, Lefulefu the town-crier was heard. His message was simple, that the chief's mother is asking all young women who could get her son CFC a child to report to the palace the next morning. This brought Bunmioguns some relief as they found it as an opportunity to ship Bigvajina to the chief to avoid any embarrassment .
[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by psky: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
^^ lol, great plot.

2 Likes

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by FKO1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
NEVER THOUGHT I WILL EVER FOLLOW A THREAD BY BIN GBAGBO
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
I love this! I love your creativity man. Definitely following!
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by mysticgal(f): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
this is bins first jokeundecided

2 Likes

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
Gbagbo u know what?...

I hate You cheesy
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
I'm enjoying this smiley
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
CFCfan: This story is interesting grin

How Interesting? Such an Incriminating tale! angry

Jxt waiting to hear u'd get Poor grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by IAMBREEZY: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
FOLLOWING...
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
[b]So early the next morning, Bunmioguns with his daughter Bigvajina and mother Freecocoa were in the chief's palace. When the got to the palace, they realised the competition was a keen one. Three other women were present, including Agybabe, Vivly and Efemenaxy. They had all heard about the announcement so were there to grab the opportunity. Idowuogbo had the sole right to pick the third wife for the chief. After series of exercises which included interviews, dance and music, the lot fell on Bigvajina.Bunmioguns was particularly excited not just because of the pride the went with haven the chief as your son-in-law, but also had escaped from the shame of being responsible to his own daughter's pregnancy. After taking the bride price, he made for his friend Guapo's house, then off to Onila's popular bar. Soon, Bunmioguns had finished spending Bigvajina's bride price since they were already owing. It was at the bar that, Bunmioguns was asking Guapo of when he would marry. " I have always told you i will marry after next month's drinking contest" Guapo replied in his usual drunk way. " so which woman in KetewPomponi have you targeted?" Bunmioguns asked again. After about five minutes of silence, Guapo replied with his left eye closed " Mukina "
Bunmioguns was amazed since Mukina was an old widow with three children already. Her late husband, Homar fell from a palm tree two years ago and since then Mukina had been lonely, but Guapo insisted it was Mukina or else no marriage. [/b]
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by IAMBREEZY: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
Following...
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
Marrying Mukina? Atleast I wont get banned on NL till death do us part tongue
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by boron10(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Choi Person hand just wan land am for trouble grin grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by psky: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
I wonder who the son will be. wink
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by psky: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chai! So mukina na widow, and the only person wey wan marry am nah drunk, life hard o. cry

2 Likes

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
I de follow
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
psky: Chai! So mukina na widow, and the only person wey wan marry am nah drunk, life hard o. cry
grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by freecocoa(f): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Funny enough I like this story.

Its interesting cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by dubem3(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
El Guapo:

How Interesting? Such an Incriminating tale! angry

Jxt waiting to hear u'd get Poor grin

Lol
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
[b]Soon a month was in, and it was time for the drinking contest. It was a competition to choose the best drunkard amongst the five villages that competed. Competing villages were KetewPomponi, Bintu, Atwaa, Kankamoum and totoigwe. This year's competition was hosted by KetewPomponi, and the exact venue was Onila's bar. It was sunrise and all the teams were set at Onila's place. The chieves of all the villages had graced the occasion and of course chief CFC was present with his new damsel Bigvajina right beside him, heavily policed by Pagan9ja. The cief of Bintu, Xynerise was there, as well as the chief Atwaa Boron10 was representing. Kankamoum's chief Goshen was there as well and the chief of totoigwe psky was also live. Each village presented their representative round the table. Representing the hosts was the nine-time champion el guapo, Bintu was represented by Olawalebabs, then sexkills represented Atwaa, petrodollar represented Kankamoum with seun representing totoigwe. Everything was set, and all the contestants were waiting for was the clap of chief CFCfan to commence hostilities. The place was packed with drums, music and dance.[/b]
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by psky: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Lmao, chief of totoigwe, me likey. cool
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by boron10(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
You omitted a part grin sexkillz was my house boy before I chose to elevate him by making him participate in the drinking contest grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
boron10: You omitted a part grin sexkillz was my house boy before I chose to elevate him by making him participate in the drinking contest grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by ocephraim(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin...... Definitely following dis thread
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by AbuMikey(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kai!! Dis one Serious ooooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo / "Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / Amaka The Lesbian 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.