Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

The ‘BEEF’ Between Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The ‘BEEF’ Between Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo (1317 Views)

Wike And Kanu Attend Super Eagles Vs Swaziland Match In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari / Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ‘BEEF’ Between Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo by Etumgbe(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Unknown to many, two of Nigeria’s great and Ex-Super Eagles skippers, Austin Jay-Jay Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo are not having the best of relationship but often try to keep it away from the media.

The sour relationship between them started many years ago after the midfield maestro quit international football.

Kanu who at that time won the FA Cup with Portsmouth FC was selected alongside Austin Okocha to decide who got the ambassadorial honour for Fidelity Bank Plc.

Due to the influence of Kanu among some South East governors, the former Arsenal striker won it and this did not go down well with Jay jay.

The two, according to a very close source, have often avoided each other any time event brings them together.

The source disclosed that, supremacy of sort thus exists between them and it is of note that either of them ever invited another for any personal event in the past.

http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/07/06/the-beef-between-jay-jay-okocha-and-kanu-nwankwo/
Re: The ‘BEEF’ Between Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo by highlandre(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
If this report is anything to go by, then I can empathise with Okocha, who like anybody, must have felt bad to lose out on such juicy deal, but then it shouldn't have crumbled their age-long relationship. However, they are adults and would settle their differences at due time.

I don't think it would be right to pass judgment on these two hard-to-replace Nigerian football legends. May God infiltrate them and settle their differences
Re: The ‘BEEF’ Between Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo by okewufreg(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
Everything in life is luck jay jay okocha should take things the way are it just destiny.
Re: The ‘BEEF’ Between Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo by tonydoes: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
I agree they both should consider themselves too blessed to fight over nothing..i suggest they shake hands and put this "woman beef" behind them
okewu freg: Everything in life is luck jay jay okocha should take things the way are it just destiny.
Re: The ‘BEEF’ Between Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo by Tolexander: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
What my concern with their privacy or life.
Re: The ‘BEEF’ Between Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo by Rossikk(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
Jay Jay needs to grow up and be humble. He has achieved in life what only few people can dream of.
Re: The ‘BEEF’ Between Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo by dabrake(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
Rossikk: Jay Jay needs to grow up and be humble. He has achieved in life what only few people can dream of.
Kanu will always be favoured. A giver will never lack.

Hope you know where I'm driving at.

1 Like

Re: The ‘BEEF’ Between Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo by Rossikk(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
^^Maybe Kanu has more to give than Jay Jay does..
Re: The ‘BEEF’ Between Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo by joseph1013: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
Beer parlour rumour...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Messi Wins The Golden Boot 2012/13: "My Goal Is To Return And Return Fit" / Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? / Oya Pinnick Go Get Ademola Lookman NOW!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.