Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

You Don't Need A Job, You Need A Yob! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Don't Need A Job, You Need A Yob! (643 Views)

Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements / Work From Home JOB (you must have a Laptop) deadline 31/Jan/2015 / You Don't Need A Job, You Need A Yob! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need A Job, You Need A Yob! by uniqueseun(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2008
JOB means Just Over Broke. The income you get from any job is a bad income. Why? It is the most taxed income. It is an income created by single effort (the reason why so many people are poor). It is a semi-fixed income i.e if it is ever increasing, it increases below the increasing cost of living. I know many young men out there with little responsibility may not appreciate what I am saying. I will advice such men to copy out my mobile number because they may need to talk to me in the near future. I addition those who are comfortable with their present state may not appreciate what I am saying here. People who look for JOB are helping other people fulfil their dreams. They are paid on their individual effort while their employer are paid on their collective effort. Many of them are unhappy because they are not in control- they are not in control of their time and income. My question for you - do you want to work hard to fulfil your own dream or another man's dream.

What you need is YOB (Your Own Business) which will help you to leverage other people's effort and time. You don't need to worry yourself about building your own business. I know that that requires capital. You can buy into an existing system. (To know a simple and affordable way you can achieve this email me: theperfectbusinessconcept@gmail.com or call me, SEUN 2347030101013.

Passionately committed to improving your earning potential

(1) (Reply)

Nbc 5hrs Interview / Send Real Jobs / Please, Help Reltel Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.