Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank (6635 Views)

Smile To The Bank Every Week.........invest In Granite Truck Business!!! / Simple(basic) Reasons Why Business Will Fail In Nigeria / Three Best Ways To Make Steady Income Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
There are lots of ways to legally earn good money without really working. Some people call it residual income. For instance there are lots of people in Nigeria today who sell recharge cards in order to generate residual income, they only invest little amount of money and they are on making money without stress.

Let me share this great money spinning opportunity with you. Of course. it is not a big secret as such only that people do not know it yet. Owning your own Website Design Company is the secret. You know that the internet is the home of information now, and we are information driven. Everything is now found on the internet.

Why is it important for you to own a website design company? As you know lots of people are seeking ways to market their business online because it is where people do business now, just as newspaper adverbs were in thing decades ago.

Tons of business people especially small business owners are seeking how to put their business, products and services on the internet so that they can be reached. Thus the imperativeness of you owning your own website design company.

How to go about it.

I found this Nigerian based Linux hosting company that gives free professionally designed website service. Yes they will design your website for free if you will buy any of their Budget Website Package.

And the good news is that their hosting packages are very very affordable, also all their hosting packages comes with

Free Domain Name,
Free Website Design,
Unlimited Email Accounts,
Auto responders,
Feedback or Contact Form,
Add-on Domain,
Subdomains,

With the above resources you can stake your claim in the cyber world. The beauty of outsourcing your website design company needs to this organization is that you do not need to bother yourself about all the technical details regarding website design. All you need to is send them a ticket via client login and they will solve any hitch you may be having.

Let's talk about the financial implication of setting up this type of business. For your information, the least hosting package cost N3,850. That means with N3,850 you can order your website with all the necessary addons, thus their free website design offer have eliminated the usual webmaster fee.

Now how do you then cash in on this opportunity? Pen down a catchy domain name for your website design company. After this head to the website and order any of their budget website package. You can start with the N3,850 hosting package.

Once you are done with the ordering, get a feel of what a website design company is all about by doing research of website design company on the internet, after you are done, write the profile of your new website design company and send it to them so that they can use it in developing the content of your website. Your website will be ready with seven working days after you provided them with the content to them.

Once they have launched your website, you can start marketing your new company by telling people and friends about your website design company and soliciting to host and design their business and personal websites for them.

Once you have any client, go back to the website am talking about order their hosting package and this Abeokuta based company will do the web design aspect of your client’s website for free.

Imagine you billed your client N10,000 for domain name, hosting, and design of their website that cost you N3850, your profit is well over N6000, now imagine if you have 10 clients in a month paying you N10,000 each that means you will be making N60,000 monthly without breaking any sweat, except for going to bank to do payment.

The sweet part of the deal is that you continue to earn money on a yearly basis from those websites as long as your clients are paying for renewal fee. need to renew their website at the end of the year right? Let's say you set your renewal fee for N8,850 you will earn N5000 as profit on renewal, this means that you will be making N5000 residual, free money from each website account you have on your list.

So all you need is to invest N3,850 to float your own website design company. Now you know the secret of how to workless and make more money.

For d web address of the company send email to ( courageworldng@gmail.com)
You can drop your email address and I will send it to you.

Visit the domain name on my signature below this post to get the address.

3 Likes

Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by jesusmandator(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
thanks for this mind blowing idea, pls send the website to me and the address of the company in Abeokuta because i stay in abeokuta, u can reach me on : akinsanmiseyi@gmail.com, 07064207398
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
Alright I will send it.
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by ready2give(m): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2013
I am interested and this is my email dway2gold@yahoo.com
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
You will have it in your inbox dway.
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Delee(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
I am in, this is my e.mail address bamidele.oduse@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Shipperslink(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
i will need it for my business.my email: shipperslink@gmail.com
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2013
Shipperslink: i will need it for my business.my email: shipperslink@gmail.com
hello pls check your inbox or spam have sent it to your mail.
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by addictiv(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2013
pls send to onuhmeyur@yahoo.com
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by alfajamiu(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2013
I an inrested this is my e mail an no alarapejamiu@yahoo.com or 08035176869
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by SuperT(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2013
pls. sendit to marriagesolution2010@gmail.com
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by emmaoanidu(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2013
Pls send all information that i need to oyabures@yahoo.com and 08172550530.
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by EMERITUS85(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
please send it at emeritus865@gmail.com

Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by simpleworld: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
pls send it oluwaseun0545@gmail.com
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
simpleworld: pls send it oluwaseun0545@gmail.com
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by OMOLADY(f): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
send to biznesswoman1@gmail.com
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Isiri: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Interested. eydjoras@yahoo.com. Tankx
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
Isiri: Interested. eydjoras@yahoo.com. Tankx
Pls find address in ur inbox or spam folder.
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Isiri: Interested. eydjoras@yahoo.com. Tankx
Pls find address in ur inbox or spam folder.
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by kevoneal: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good one sir, please send email to karischara@yahoo.com
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by darmochy1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
I'm intrestd; damolaojedokun@gmail.com thanks
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by henrimoto(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
pls, coolsoj. kindly send d address 2 my email address. henrimoto@rocketmail.com
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
henrimoto: pls, coolsoj. kindly send d address 2 my email address. henrimoto@rocketmail.com
Sir pls check ur inbox or spam folder. It as been sent. Thank you.
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Amazinpeace(f): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by vivienobidike(f): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
interested, pls send to hr.wellnessconsult@gmail.com
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
Amazinpeace: Send it 2 princessjimmy373@gmail.com
Pls check inbox or spam folder, the domain has been sent to ur email address. Thank you.
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by lexonah(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bonifaceonah97@gmail.com......am interested
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by wealthguru1: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
xboyultimate@yahoo.com
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by emmaoanidu(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls send to oyabures@yahoo.com and 08172550530.
Re: This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank by obedz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
I need it,please send debo_omowumi@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 500litres GP Water Tank For Sale @ 25k (negotiable) Still New. / Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale / Contact Us For All Type Of Nylon Design And Prints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.