Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (442889 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Jamaticulus(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Anybody in Augsburg or going to Augsburg this winter semester?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
uptimum123:
Capital No and pls u should have directed ur question to the main German study visa thread.

Oooohhh
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Whitemagic: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
ijaysexy:
Respect to elders in the house! i just finished my application through uni-assist. should i start visa application process or must i wait till am offered admission? secondly which visa category do i choose? biko am super confused
Hallo, were you able to get answers to your question?
I'd need the help. Danke schon
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Whitemagic: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=amikable97 post=78979783][/quote]
Chi chi grin grin
Long time...
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Whitemagic: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=amikable97 post=78979783][/quote]
Chi chi grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Whitemagic: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
amikable97:

Chi chi grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by fellow(m): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2019
Hi Guys,

my sis is off to Bochum this coming session. She's off to RUHR Bochum and will like to know more about the City.

Shes also worried about accomodation and will be willing to discuss with other people going to the Uni this October.

Any infomation provided will be highly appreciated.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Godson201333(m): 1:34am On Sep 03, 2019
fellow:
Hi Guys,

my sis is off to Bochum this coming session. She's off to RUHR Bochum and will like to know more about the City.

Shes also worried about accomodation and will be willing to discuss with other people going to the Uni this October.

Any infomation provided will be highly appreciated.

Thank You

Bochum is a nice city and also multi cultural. It is not so far from other cities like Essen, Duisburg, Oberhausen etc

There are enough student job that she can do over there and they definitely have Nigerian community in Bochum. African stores should be available and the city is not so expensive for students.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by peppo4live: 5:09am On Sep 03, 2019
Is it a norm for the visa officer not to collect someone's passport after the interview?

"You will hear from us via e-mail" that was the last statement the visa officer made.

Any comment?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by builderperry: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2019
-
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by builderperry: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2019
They will send you an approval mail later and you will be asked to send your passport alongside your travel insurance. I hope you have funded? Best of luck

peppo4live:
Is it a norm for the visa officer not to collect someone's passport after the interview?

"You will hear from us via e-mail" that was the last statement the visa officer made.

Any comment?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by peppo4live: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
I used sponsorship letter and not student blocked account.

Thanks for your response
builderperry:

They will send you an approval mail later and you will be asked to send your passport alongside your travel insurance. I hope you have funded? Best of luck

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Funnyguy83: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Whitemagic:
I stay in abj. We should link up...?
bro. please I DM you
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
If Britain hands over the surrender bill lol I hope Brussels punishes them lol
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Whitemagic: 1:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Hadampson:

Like i said, Siegen and Bielefeld are the best cities because they are located in North Rhine Westphalia. Bayreuth is a city in Bavaria state.

North Rhine Westphalia state remain the best state for international students, especially international students from Nigeria.

The semester ticket can take you to other cities and towns in the state.

According to Britannica and go mapper, the major cities close to Bielefeld are Münster, Osnabrück, Kassel, Hanover, Dortmund, Hildesheim, Bochum, Bremen, Essen etc while the major cities close to Siegen are Bonn, Cologne, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Essen, Bochum, Frankfurt etc.

If i were you, i would choose Siegen due to the fact that it's close to big cities like Dusseldorf.

HI big bro... Any info about The state of Hesse for international students?

Any current student or aspirant for an MSc in Architecture?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Whitemagic:

HI big bro... Any info about The state of Hesse for international students?

Any current student or aspirant for an MSc in Architecture?

No idea bro. ComputaholicGoc should have something for you i believe

Mamajj17, any information about Hesse would be appreciated..... Danke im voraus

Ottersberger, es ist lange her. Hope you are good??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by mamajj17(f): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hadampson:

No idea bro. ComputaholicGoc should have something for you i believe

Mamajj17, any information about Hesse would be appreciated..... Danke im voraus

Ottersberger, es ist lange her. Hope you are good??

Mir geht super mein Schatz, l really don't understand yr Question dear!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
mamajj17:

Information as regards Nigerian students that you may know in hesse

Their courses and jobs available for them
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
mamajj17:

Gut das zu hören cool

Please do you have any general information about the state of Hesse for international students?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
I haven't heard of Nigerian students in schlsteig-Holstein or Mecklenburg vorpommerin
grin

Then again I'll like to know the likely hood of surviving in Saxony or the Bayreuth area of bavaria where d natives seldom speak standard deutsch grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hadampson:

Like i said, Siegen and Bielefeld are the best cities because they are located in North Rhine Westphalia. Bayreuth is a city in Bavaria state.

North Rhine Westphalia state remain the best state for international students, especially international students from Nigeria.

The semester ticket can take you to other cities and towns in the state.

According to Britannica and go mapper, the major cities close to Bielefeld are Münster, Osnabrück, Kassel, Hanover, Dortmund, Hildesheim, Bochum, Bremen, Essen etc while the major cities close to Siegen are Bonn, Cologne, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Essen, Bochum, Frankfurt etc.

If i were you, i would choose Siegen due to the fact that it's close to big cities like Dusseldorf.

Hmmm hanover Bremen and Frankfurt are cities in niedersachen and hessen. Do the tickets allow for cross state travel in bielefeld
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by mamajj17(f): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hadampson:

Gut das zu hören cool

Please do you have any general information about the state of Hesse for international students?
Me ke grin grin ? I don finish for School in Western World ooo na Money l dey find now grin grin grin...

But l will certainly get more Information and get you posten my dear. Take gudcare wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by janettee(f): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Hmmm hanover Bremen and Frankfurt are cities in niedersachen and hessen. Do the tickets allow for cross state travel in bielefeld

No. Student ticket in Hesssn covers the whole of Hesssn only.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
janettee:

No. Student ticket in Hesssn covers the whole of Hesssn only.

Thank you...you've been in germany since your high school. Do you have any idea about international students in sachsen-anhalt or Brandenburg-Berlin?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by janettee(f): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Thank you...you've been in germany since your high school. Do you have any idea about international students in sachsen-anhalt or Brandenburg-Berlin?

Your first statement is wrong wink.

No, I have no idea about your question unfortunately.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
mamajj17:

Me ke grin grin ? I don finish for School in Western World ooo na Money l dey find now grin grin grin...

But l will certainly get more Information and get you posten my dear. Take gudcare wink

Lol.. Okay na
I go dey anticipate oh, no forget abeg.. No be me need am..Na one of my bosses for here... So when you don get information, just mention am directly... His moniker is Whitemagic

Concerning the money aspect, no worry when i enter Deutschland, you go teach me how to fish grin

From your English, i can see that you don dey become German small small cheesy

Gute Nacht from here
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Whitemagic: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gabrielclint:

You mean the Hohenheim in Stuttgart. if that is it, then i advice you to come. it is the best university of Agriculture in Europe and its in stuttgart, one of the best cities in Germany. I can help you get a job if you arrive around september in Stuttgart.
Bro I greey you specially. Any tips on Frankfurt am main?
And for an MSc in Architecture or related construction field in Germany universitat... Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by mamajj17(f): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol.. Okay na
I go dey anticipate oh, no forget abeg.. No be me need am..Na one of my bosses for here... So when you don get information, just mention am directly... His moniker is Whitemagic

Concerning the money aspect, no worry when i enter Deutschland, you go teach me how to fish grin

From your English, i can see that you don dey become German small small cheesy

Gute Nacht from here

OMG, u go kill Person here, you are such a very funny friend grin grin l really appreciate you Bros. I wish l know you before leaving the Country, anyways its a small World, we could meet in any part of the World wink. I will get you posted, when l get any Information. Take good care my friend. Gute Nacht und Schlaf schön

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Whitemagic: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kingsley10000:
I studied Animal production and livestock management
with cgpa of 3.58.

I have gotten my transcript from my
school,recommendation/reference letters from my lecturers
and Attestation/English language proficiency....

The only course related to my field during my search is
DIARY SCIENCE in CAU KIEL University...Please how can i
apply,i really need guidance

Another question i want to ask is....Is there any other school
is Germany that's offering animal science related courses
(Animal husbandry,Animal health,Animal production,Animal
nutrition etc)apart from DIARY SCIENCE

HI bro... Can I see sample of your recommendation and reference letters? Can I PM?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Whitemagic: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Funnyguy83:
oya na .I just PM you
You've not replied nh
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
janettee:

Your first statement is wrong wink.

No, I have no idea about your question unfortunately.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (118) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.