Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,248 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji (787 Views)

Who Wore This Boyfriend Jeans Better? Genevieve Nnaji Vs Linda Ikeji - / Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji by LotennaBernard(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
Almost all entertainment freaks like me are familiar with the linda ikeji blog. she currently keeps us up to date with latest news. Although, there are constant allegations that she tells FALSE stories to get popular, and she is always not in good terms with some celebrities because of some of her stories, it is undisputable that she is nigeria's richest and most popular blogger. 'failed model' was what Tonto dikeh called her, liar was what jim iyke called her yet she is making her millions. i am personally a fan of Linda, although I know she lies ocassionally. she ia presently in Dallas in US, hence not so on touch with her blogging, hence few of us have complained but she has officially apologized

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti’s Ex; Funke Kuti Is A Real Housewife / Emmanyra Wins Best Upcoming Female Act / Photo: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Boo Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.