Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 (36076 Views)

Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire / Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
Larryfly: She was my coursemate and she is also a lawyer at her age. She has worked hard for this. Congrats akudo ziny!!
Lol you expect us to believe you Lol. grin
Larryfly: She was my coursemate and she is also a lawyer at her age. She has worked hard for this. Congrats akudo ziny!!
Lol you expect us to believe you Lol.
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ogb21: make una hide her from p.square o!(paul precisely)
LOL grin
Ogb21: make una hide her from p.square o!(paul precisely)
LOL
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by CATCHYBLOGGER: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
AN EPITOME OF FEMALE ELEGANCE! wink

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
brown3: God bless ibo. They re always champions what ever they go for.
yesssssss oooooo

4 Likes

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by sheniqua: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
Br3nd4: [img]http://2.bp..com/-xCHcyKNmbkE/UYpsUWEn2uI/AAAAAAAATVk/mylEuj2o_RE/s320/missniger5.jpg[/img]

This babe was in the Finals shocked shocked

Wow.. shes beautiful and uhmmmm..... shes not Igbo tongue tongue

She looks like a mouse
She lost

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by collynzo2(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
Lol you expect us to believe you Lol. ;DLol you expect us to believe you Lol.
What's difficult to believe about that? SMH
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by bukatyne(f): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Apart from the picture where she is natural, I really don't see any other flattering picture.

Congrats to her. May her reign be successful.

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by pistol: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Congrats to the beauty,
Pls let's not turn this to a tribal dogfight mbok.
Una no the tire?
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by ketoprofen(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nightshift: So you aren't married yet young boy?
Akudo looks like Bianca Onoh during her crown days in1985. Beautiful girls like her use to school at Queens Enugu in the 80s - Cream de la cream!!

Her all Igbo name is a plus as well!

yeah!!! I schooled @ queens sch, Enugu too
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by collynzo2(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
[size=16pt]Compare and contrast
Miss Nigeria 2013 contestants
Miss Gayna 2013 contestants[/size]

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by ketoprofen(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Waspy: SMH for these naive, archaic, uncivilised, sentimentally biased and tribalistic youths in here.... Ya'll being tribalistic are twisted.... An innocent 22yrs old, (who cares less abt ya'll tearing urselfs up in here and apparently has a better future ahead of her, save she's another K. kardashian), wins just one of the numerous beauty pageants in the country and the Igbo freaks be like they just produced another President after Zik? Maka why na? Una no get shame @ all.....We gat a long way to go as Naija youths than this sh!t... SMH...These ladies beauty would better be apprec8ed if they found cure to HIV/AIDS, epileptic power supply, corruption.......

and how will men's manliness/handsomeness be appreciated better?
So because naija has epileptic power supply, make we no rejoice for Ezinne's success?
We cant lose out on everything , G...
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by ketoprofen(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
rich_john:
Only taunting you dear but don't let me narrate my ordeal in aba and orlu to you they were funny weird experiences! Leave that thing I know u guys to d core

and u think we dont know u guys to the core too?
Dem even use bad belle swear for una?
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Amaaskia:

Literally, she is not the most beautiful girl in Nigeria.
She is chosen to represent. smiley.
literally u ain't half as beautiful as her wit dat ur puff puff face

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Damn!! Muthaphuckers just like fighting over the most trivial things.

The chic isn't even all that, she looks like the girl next door with a good height.

However, she's the chosen one. She's representing your country. So y'all need to rally round her and support her.

Anyway, it seems there are too many jobless youths in naija, hence why you lot always make a mountain out of molehill.

I think weed should be legalised in naija for jobless youths!! grin Smoke-a-thon and smoke away our joblessness and stop disturbing cyberspace with your innate stupidity.

Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Xaviers(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Waspy: SMH for these naive, archaic, uncivilised, sentimentally biased and tribalistic youths in here.... Ya'll being tribalistic are twisted.... An innocent 22yrs old, (who cares less abt ya'll tearing urselfs up in here and apparently has a better future ahead of her, save she's another K. kardashian), wins just one of the numerous beauty pageants in the country and the Igbo freaks be like they just produced another President after Zik? Maka why na? Una no get shame @ all.....We gat a long way to go as Naija youths than this sh!t... SMH...These ladies beauty would better be apprec8ed if they found cure to HIV/AIDS, epileptic power supply, corruption.......

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Xaviers(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Br3nd4: [img]http://2.bp..com/-xCHcyKNmbkE/UYpsUWEn2uI/AAAAAAAATVk/mylEuj2o_RE/s320/missniger5.jpg[/img]

This babe was in the Finals shocked shocked

Wow.. shes beautiful and uhmmmm..... shes not Igbo tongue tongue

shocked shocked shocked wow she was?

what was her position? when i first saw Bassey pix, i knew she would make it to the finals, but not winning it!. Akudo is very very very very very very very very very very CHARMING!!
kiss kiss shocked shocked
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=Kizitocyber][/quote] angry angry angry angry
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
hahahahahahhahahah... i smell jealousy and envy.. from d yorubas,, dey can neva say d trut even wen d trut is lyin clearly befo dem... ndi osu imi[/b]hahahahahaha..befo uda tink say yoruba gal go eva win d contest. i was watchin d show and all d yoruba gals i saw thier faces were nothin to write home about..... and come to think of it. how can yoruba gals b pretty wen they eat dat black fufu called amala lipsrsealed.... amal luks like mud so it wil only make ur face look [b][b]muddy ;D[/b]...lmao

2 Likes

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Agrika: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
She is fine but not as fine as dem typical natural igbo beauties wey full for village..
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by babakingsto(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Where is she from,I mean which state does she hail from
Joavid:
I dnt think it was a tribal contest and i hav seen so many ugly igbo gals just like we have beautiful ones..same goes to oda tribes
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Xaviers(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
collynzo2: [size=16pt]Compare and contrast
Miss Nigeria 2013 contestants
Miss Gayna 2013 contestants[/size]

I JUST DID undecided undecided undecided
wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
igboezue: literally u ain't half as beautiful as her wit dat ur puff puff face

Senseless comment from an unemployed FOOL.

I'm just not in the mood to post my pix, woulda snapped my beautiful smile for a COW like you to see.
smiley
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Feedmemore(f): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ucheosefoh: U are right my Igbo sisters are umu asa oyoyo, umu mara mma, umu enenebe eje oru, umu ererebe ukwu egbue enyi, them rock jare God bless my Igbo sisters

Ucheosefoh, Eziokwu umu Igbo mara mma too pretty much wink

That's what's up! cheesy
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Paschal360: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Why are the yorubas here (esp their ugly women) envious of this beauty queen? They've already started their PHD (pull her down) mentality. Smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Paschal360: Why are the yorubas here (esp their ugly women) envious of this beauty queen? They've already started their PHD (pull her down) mentality. Smh undecided

Why must you primitive and insecure tossers put Yoruba in all your madness?

All the chics who have been talking about chic aren't even Yoruba, but trust forest dwelling hicks to always put Yoruba in their madness. It seems Yoruba's give you numbnuts sleepless nights.

GTFOH, prick.

2 Likes

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
I knew the winner was going to be between Akudo and Bassey. I'm happy that Akudo won. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by gistyinka(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Igbos always fighting. If they are not fighting with south africans they are fighting with yorubas or ghananians always up for competition. Nobody is perfect IGBOS!
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
^^^^Don't mind them - they're the most insecure people on this planet.

I honestly don't understand why they're like that with their defeatist mentality.

Some of these people need to go see a shrink, tbh.

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Feedmemore(f): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
peppy luv: Yea baby we rock and u contest someday cuz u beautiful and 4rm ur post u seem intelligent

Thank you nne Oma! I'll... cheesy

Chukwugozie umu Igbo nile. cool

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Feedmemore(f): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
We Igbo guyz nko?

@topic
I predicted she was gonna win cos she was the most beautiful contestant. Congrats Akudo.

Haha!
Mazi Afam is jealous. Lol. grin cheesy

Kedu Afam, odikwa mma? undecided

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by blocker: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
ABSU doing us proud again. Congrats Ezinne. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos) / Pictures: Front And Back African Designs / Rocking Matching Outfits For Pre-wedding Photos: A "Can't-do-without" Tradition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.