Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 (36280 Views)

Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire / Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by kayceekleans(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Everybody is claiming to be Ezinne's friend, if she had been deported from Italy because of prostitution, nobody would have claimed to know her...
The lesson to be learnt here is dat nobody identify's with failure, when Ezinne was making all efforts to keep herself fit nobody identified with her but now everybody wants her phone number...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! EZINNE AKUDO
Success they has many friends, relations, cousins, uncles, brothers and sisters...
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Okeikpu(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ucheosefoh: U are right my Igbo sisters are umu asa oyoyo, umu mara mma, umu enenebe eje oru, umu ererebe ukwu egbue enyi, them rock jare God bless my Igbo sisters
WHAT A HEAVY IKPU wink IKPU NADA UDA!! OKEOHU :*
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
m.esther96:
akudo,can i kiss u plssmileycheesy
na lesbian you be?
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Hillaco: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nwa idi sharp, nothing do u, u were creatd on sunday morng
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by drake2005: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
django1:

Lol...two words for you: "adebayo akinfenwa"

Match that and we'll carry on from there.

Did you notice that I use percentages...90% and never did say 100%? So adebayo akinfenwa belong to the 10% differential.

2 Likes

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by drake2005: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
shymexx:

Primitive rants from a 5th decimal IQ having faggit.

I guess you prefer handsome women, nah?

Now I see why the only gay parade in that cesspit happened in your part of the world - homoerotic man! tongue

I see you are getting out of hand. Once again; I will try not to respond to posts that come now where to the vicinity of reason. All I noted are self-explanatory and self-observatory if you were intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by drake2005: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
ibkaye:
Yawn, a simpleton's rant, I'd just like to know which 'yoruba's' on this thread showed any signs of the 'jealousy, misandry and misogyny' you're rambling about?

You must have problem with comprehension. Kindly re-read the thread again.

6 Likes

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Feedmemore(f): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
Odinma. Giwa kwanu? Ke maka Nwanne gi Nwanyi?

I'm gentle. smiley

Nwannem Nwanyi is doing good as well lol. Thanks for asking about her. cool

She says hi to you too. wink
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ok, I'll be the judge on which of the two ethnic groups has the most beautiful women per ratio. Everyone knows I can't stand Yoruba chics and I'll be as objective as possible.

Let's debate that, if you want a debate.
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
drake2005:

You must have problem with comprehension. Kindly re-read the thread again.
Nope, my comprehension is perfectly fine thanks, cba to look through again, there are a few posters who had a few negative things to say but I wasn't sure how you knew what their tribes were let alone if they were yoruba, and even if they were, all this for that? (not that anything you said particularly made any sense though tbh) lol yeah please get over yourself young man cheesy
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Iykeponti(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
She's so cute smiley t.ot.o get levels....
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Iykeponti(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Muaaaah, Dis one pass all the oyibo chickens wey i dey lash.... I must divorce my oyibo chicken n marry from home sad her t.ot.o go pass 10 kilo...ASA MPETE!! MBAMBA OHU :*
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
fujirice: Daaaaannnngg!!!! She looks just like my GF! What a striking resemblance! JESUS!!!!

For your gaadem dream,right ?

2 Likes

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by collynzo2(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
django1:

Omo gidi wo lo mo. ti o lo se beauty paegent ri?

Not every beautiful girl goes to show off her goodies, especially the fulani girls.
Because it's more than just beauty, the Fulanis are hardly educated.

2 Likes

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Decryptor(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Br3nd4: [img]http://2.bp..com/-xCHcyKNmbkE/UYpsUWEn2uI/AAAAAAAATVk/mylEuj2o_RE/s320/missniger5.jpg[/img]

This babe was in the Finals shocked shocked

Wow.. shes beautiful and uhmmmm..... shes not Igbo tongue tongue
BUT SHE DID NOT WIN! AKUDO DID!!

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
collynzo2: Because it's more than just beauty, the Fulanis are hardly educated.

Maybe, but due largely to religion, most of those girls wouldn't even dare.
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by okwele1(f): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
simply beautiful, congrats girl
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Wislet(f): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GROW UP, SERIOUSLY. ETHNIC BASHING (AT YOUR AGES) IS REPULSIVE. As for those getting wrinkles by fighting with people they can't even see, that's shameful. The lady herself is not seeing you guys, don't go getting high blood pressure on her behalf.
@post, she's fine. Have seen her close, and know her sister very well...if that one too decides to go for this, she'd win too. Lol. A big congratulations to Miss Akudo. She worked for it and God crowned the effort. Most of all, I like the decency. Not surprised at that. Wonder why some contestants in these competitions would want to go naked and show excess laps just for 'men's attention'. At least for once, am glad the opposite has paid off..
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by mamagee3(f): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
Congratulations to her!!!
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by emyarndy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Behold beauty like never b4... She Rep big time.. Kudos to youy Akudo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboyā€ˇ / Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.