Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? (8717 Views)

Catholic Bishop Bemoans Ndigbo’s Obsession With Money. / Jesus Was A Black Man / The Black Woman Is God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by MrTroll(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
plaetton:

Mr Troll, hand of Esau and Voice of Jacob, lol,
You de find my trouble o.
I'm serious o. I wanna explore the line of thought. You can create a thread and let's discuss it.
Toluwarni: That A-W-E-S-O-M-E dude there saved the entire universe... His legacy?? Still keeping you fuc..king retards alive.
you my friend, are the brain washed retard. What did he exactly save you from? Who condemned you in the first place?
What difference did his supposed death make? Are people still not dying as before? Falling sick and getting well? Chasing money and forking bit'ches?
If you can't think for yourself that's your problem but don't come in here and spew trash. tongue

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Horus(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
If this Jesus died for man's sins, then why are Christians still sinning?

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2013
Toluwarni: That A-W-E-S-O-M-E dude there saved the entire universe... His legacy?? Still keeping you fuc..king retards alive.

Jesus saved no one. He didnt give any technology to aid childbirth or to aid with disease. He didnt give any OS for modern computers to use. He didnt give us classical philosophy to reason.

He did nothing. He just died like a thief on the cross

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2013
Hi all you pips, if you believe you are Yashua's enemy, please just post this- am the enemy of this jew called Jesus Christ (Yashua).
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Jesus saved no one. He didnt give any technology to aid childbirth or to aid with disease. He didnt give any OS for modern computers to use. He didnt give us classical philosophy to reason.

He did nothing. He just died like a thief on the cross
why is a "thief" giving some 21st century modernist nightmare? Thinking out loud- hmm grin grin
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2013
Why is some ancient "mythological" freak freaking some 21st modernist like the "mythological" hell? Why raise hell which does not 'exist' :@ smiley grin tongue
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by alfasexy: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2013
Horus: If this Jesus died for man's sins, then why are Christians still sinning?

They love killing him every easter. Gory celebrations.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2013
Hmm this Man has been "non existent" as much as socrates was adjuded mythical imagination of aristotle, yet same 21st century modernist rather accept mythical socrates existed for the simple fact that he did not claim deity of himself. Hmm grin cool
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2013
Trolls for Jesus

1 Like

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2013
Hmm as of the last search i did, i found 137 million search of this "mythical" Personality than Julius Ceasar which was just less than 100,000. Guess out of that million are His enemies. Lol interesting.
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2013
The variants manuscripts about this "mythical" Man are 20,000 more than the manuscripts written by greek historians, yet the more manuscrits the better the accuracy to getting closer to the original manuscripts about this "freak" lol
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2013
How can an ancient "nonentity" be a topic of restlessness to the mind of a distant modern man who have gone to space and back? Why na, grin grin
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2013
alfasexy:

They love killing him every easter. Gory celebrations.
hmm when man landed on the moon some years back one of the astronauts on that space shuttle, took the holy communion on the moon before they stepped on the moon. Why did dat man remember this "imagination of men" on the moon? Oh its just mythological freak. grin grin
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2013
Jesus said anyone not with me is against me. All enemies of this "mythical" daft say "aye"!
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2013
Anini the thief dat was shot for being a thief, Jesus nailed like a thief for just being a "reprobate" to the jews of His time. Yet not much is said about anini the thief but of Jesus? Let google help you and da religious section of nairaland. Nna mehn, i bow for you Jesus, you de shine pass people wei de against you. tongue
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by plaetton: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2013
hisblud: hmm when man landed on the moon some years back one of the astronauts on that space shuttle, took the holy communion on the moon before they stepped on the moon. Why did dat man remember this "imagination of men" on the moon? Oh its just mythological freak. grin grin

Shut your mouth.
They performed a Masonic ritual on the moon.
Unless that is what you call holy communion.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by plaetton: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2013
Jesus, son of god , or co-god, as the trinitarians would have it, the designer and fashioner of the universe, journeyed from heaven all the way to earth, and spent only three years teaching some a local tribe about the kingdom of heaven? In all that time, he forgot to put his teachings in writing for posterity.

He supposedly cured many of illnesses, but forgot to document his healing techniques to posterity.
Without telling us the causes of disease, he left, then humankind continued to be ravaged by the very same diseases that Jesus supposedly cured.

It took another 2000 yrs for humanity to be gifted with the birth of Louis Pasteur.
Lets take a brief biography of Louis Pasteur, courtesy of Wiki.

[b]Louis Pasteur (/ˈluːi pæˈstɜr/, French: [lwi pastœʁ]; December 27, 1822 – September 28, 1895) was a French chemist and microbiologist who is well known for his discoveries of the principles of vaccination, microbial fermentation and pasteurization. He is remembered for his remarkable breakthroughs in the causes and preventions of diseases, and his discoveries have saved countless lives ever since. He reduced mortality from puerperal fever, and created the first vaccines for rabies and anthrax. His medical discoveries provided direct support for the germ theory of disease and its application in clinical medicine. He is best known to the general public for his invention of the technique of treating milk and wine to stop bacterial contamination, a process now called pasteurization. He is regarded as one of the three main founders of bacteriology, together with Ferdinand Cohn and Robert Koch, and is popularly known as the "father of microbiology".[2][3][4]

Pasteur also made significant discoveries in chemistry, most notably on the molecular basis for the asymmetry of certain crystals and racemization. He was the Director of the Pasteur Institute, established in 1887, till his death, and his body lies beneath the institute in a vault covered in depictions of his accomplishments in Byzantine mosaics.
[/b]

So between Jesus and Louis Pasteur, who is the saviour of mankind?

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
plaetton:

Shut your mouth.
They performed a Masonic ritual on the moon.
Unless that is what you call holy communion.
hehe oh you this enemy of Christ why are you worked up over a daft "myth"? Oh so its not an urban legend but an actual event that occured thousand of miles above the earth. Now its not the holy communion but a masonic ritual (part of the illusive illuminati that atheist believe that those believing in it a just superstitious). You cannot deny it thus you decide to substitute masonic for holy communion. Great superstitious hmm.
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by plaetton: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
hisblud: hehe oh you this enemy of Christ why are you worked up over a daft "myth"? Oh so its not an urban legend but an actual event that occured thousand of miles above the earth. Now its not the holy communion but a masonic ritual (part of the illusive illuminati that atheist believe that those believing in it a just superstitious). You cannot deny it thus you decide to substitute masonic for holy communion. Great superstitious hmm.

Show me proof of the so-called communion on the moon.

Here are some proofs of Masonic ritual on the moon.

(Buzz) Aldrin, Jr., was a mason .

Below is the actual Masonic flag taken to the moon by Buzz Aldrin and returned back to Earth.
It is actually on display.

The flag Is hung in the Library Museum in the Scottish Rite Temple in Washington, DC located at 1733 Sixteenth Street, NW, Washington, DC .

You are free to check it out. they would be delighted to show you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
@plateon hehe so julius ceasar wrote much about himself, his conquest lol. Nice comparison. Hmm, i tot you were keen on this "mythical" figure by blacks, why not point to what your black african brother has done not some white guy. I think the best person to have raised this thread should have been pagan. Why dont you acknowledge greats like baba lakyo whose followers bullets cannot penetrate in nasarawa state. Lol grin dont worry our great mazaje will be uploading a video of how he proof/disprove juju on youtube.
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
hisblud: @plateon hehe so julius ceasar wrote much about himself, his conquest lol. Nice comparison. Hmm, i tot you were keen on this "mythical" figure by blacks, why not point to what your black african brother has done not some white guy. I think the best person to have raised this thread should have been pagan. Why dont you acknowledge greats like baba lakyo whose followers bullets cannot penetrate in nasarawa state. Lol grin dont worry our great mazaje will be uploading a video of how he proof/disprove juju on youtube.

The Matrix have you.
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hi hi am doubting your story. Did you watch the denial by buzz adrian on youtube?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAwTxwhfHq0 from , from 1:57 to 2:36 this is the exchange

AJ:We know there’s Masonic influence in the founding of the country …what is the Masonic influence on NASA?
Aldrin: As far as I can tell, zero. There were some Masonic brothers of mine in Texas that wanted me to take some kind of a Masonic emblem to the moon, and some gesture of - I don’t know what it would be a gesture of - but I told them that it was not within my…my authority to do such a thing.
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

The Matrix have you.
he he lets wait for mazaje
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
The great "mythical" Jesus Christ was around the roman empire, it ended He continues; the great massacre of early saints by nero and ended, He continues; the dark ages came and went, He continues, the great slave trade came and ended; He continues; the rise and fall of british empire, napoleon, french revolution; He continues, the industrial age, He continues; the communistic era, He continues; world wars 1 & 2, He continues; the rise of radical islam and atheism, He continues; on nairaland huxley and pilgrim.1 no more on nairaland, He continues; plateon and hisblud will come and go, He continues... Phew! What a mythical character. grin cool grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
Gosh! Mythical Jesus is really troubling to someone. How can the name of a mythical Jesus, send so many to frenzy and fuming at dat name of a non existent Person? I dont go frenzy over Julius Ceasar, Napoleon when i call his name. But why a mythical figure like Jesus Christ? Strange dont you think?
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Is it me dat is obsessed or the op about the mythical Jesus Christ that they will open threads upon threads, question upon questions about a mythical Figure? What is obsession op? It seems they -anti-Christ- are really obsessed with an ancient Man.
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Emusan(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
hisblud: The great "mythical" Jesus Christ was around the roman empire, it ended He continues; the great massacre of early saints by nero and ended, He continues; the dark ages came and went, He continues, the great slave trade came and ended; He continues; the rise and fall of british empire, napoleon, french revolution; He continues, the industrial age, He continues; the communistic era, He continues; world wars 1 & 2, He continues; the rise of radical islam and atheism, He continues; on nairaland huxley and pilgrim.1 no more on nairaland, He continues; plateon and hisblud will come and go, He continues... Phew! What a mythical character. grin cool grin

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Emusan:

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever!
yes oh...
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Horus(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2013

UPPER DECK OF SLAVE SHIP 1800

The first slave ship used to enslave Africans was called Jesus

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by plaetton: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
Horus:
UPPER DECK OF SLAVE SHIP 1800

The first slave ship used to enslave Africans was called Jesus

How Sadly ironic.
Christianity, the slaveship of Jesus , is still ferrying black Africans to the land of delusions and fragmented reality

1 Like

Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 10, 2013
plaetton:

How Sadly ironic.
Christianity, the slaveship of Jesus , is still ferrying black Africans to the land of delusions and fragmented reality
its a sad part indeed but that still does not change the fact that many will use The name of this mythical "Jesus" for their selfish aim. But you know who are more delusional are all those that believe their is nothing like the unknown realm is at best mythical. Thus is baba lakyo delusional in believing in a mythical juju?
Re: What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? by FromGuiriga(m): 3:46am On Jul 10, 2013
plaetton: Jesus, son of god , or co-god, as the trinitarians would have it, the designer and fashioner of the universe, journeyed from heaven all the way to earth, and spent only three years teaching some a local tribe about the kingdom of heaven? In all that time, he forgot to put his teachings in writing for posterity.

He supposedly cured many of illnesses, but forgot to document his healing techniques to posterity.
Without telling us the causes of disease, he left, then humankind continued to be ravaged by the very same diseases that Jesus supposedly cured.

It took another 2000 yrs for humanity to be gifted with the birth of Louis Pasteur.
Lets take a brief biography of Louis Pasteur, courtesy of Wiki.

[b]Louis Pasteur (/ˈluːi pæˈstɜr/, French: [lwi pastœʁ]; December 27, 1822 – September 28, 1895) was a French chemist and microbiologist who is well known for his discoveries of the principles of vaccination, microbial fermentation and pasteurization. He is remembered for his remarkable breakthroughs in the causes and preventions of diseases, and his discoveries have saved countless lives ever since. He reduced mortality from puerperal fever, and created the first vaccines for rabies and anthrax. His medical discoveries provided direct support for the germ theory of disease and its application in clinical medicine. He is best known to the general public for his invention of the technique of treating milk and wine to stop bacterial contamination, a process now called pasteurization. He is regarded as one of the three main founders of bacteriology, together with Ferdinand Cohn and Robert Koch, and is popularly known as the "father of microbiology".[2][3][4]

Pasteur also made significant discoveries in chemistry, most notably on the molecular basis for the asymmetry of certain crystals and racemization. He was the Director of the Pasteur Institute, established in 1887, till his death, and his body lies beneath the institute in a vault covered in depictions of his accomplishments in Byzantine mosaics.
[/b]

So between Jesus and Louis Pasteur, who is the saviour of mankind?

Brother, you have a point.
You will think that the Christ will leave something on how to cure deseases or illness. It seems as if this Jesus is powerless isn't it?
Brother, do you think is better to have a cure/vaccine for an illness as Mr. Pasteur or avoid getting sick at all?
Is sickness falling from the skies brother?
I'm not being sarcastic. Just want to expand the reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Join Pastor Chris To Pray On Yookos / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / End Time Sign: Most Christians' Faith In God Is At All Time Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.