Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Prophetic Prayer By A Nairalander For All Nairalaners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Prayer By A Nairalander For All Nairalaners (472 Views)

Praying According To The Word – A Key To Effective Prayer. By Pastor Paul Eneche / The Spirit Simplifies Prayer - By Adeboye (Open Heavens - Apr 9th) / A Short Prayer By A Nigerian For Her Beloved Country & People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Prayer By A Nairalander For All Nairalaners by kama1210: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2013
As I minister today on the Theme:Glory of the later house, may God rebuild your wastes and stabilize all shakeable. I speak unfailing grace from throne of grace to mobilize and avail you the aura to celebrate. I rebuke every satanic harassment and any form of demonic astral embargoes infusions. Today, will reconcile you with your untapped blessings. Before you ask, it shall be given, before you consider knocking you shall find the doors opened, before you seek it shall already be made available. May God give you good intention to live.
I pray for you today in Jesus Mighty name.
Prophetic Prayer by Pastor Rayvic Ifeanyi ...
revelationministryint@gmail.com
(Bless others by forwarding this prayer today)
Re: Prophetic Prayer By A Nairalander For All Nairalaners by Hebunn(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2013
Amen...
Re: Prophetic Prayer By A Nairalander For All Nairalaners by temhab(f): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2013
Amen IJN

(1) (Reply)

Do You Do All Of This? Tell Me Why. / Christians – A Motley Group Of Very Strange Bedfellows / Teachers May Face Firing For Refusing To Teach Gay Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.