Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Do You Wait Till After The Final Blessing Before Leaving Mass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Wait Till After The Final Blessing Before Leaving Mass (837 Views)

Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / Why Do You Still Pray Before Leaving The Church After The Pastor's Grace? / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wait Till After The Final Blessing Before Leaving Mass by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2013
Hello, am a catholic, and just as infectious as yawning can get, its quite tempting/ distracting when people leave mass after communion or even after the final blessing, when the priest is still on the altar. Why do parishioners do this? I prefer to leave after the end of the recessional hymn or even after the Catena prayer( when said)...what about you?
Re: Do You Wait Till After The Final Blessing Before Leaving Mass by Syncan(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2013
^^^Same as you.
Re: Do You Wait Till After The Final Blessing Before Leaving Mass by italo: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Syncan: ^^^Same as you.

The funny thing is that those who rush out before mass is ended, you who waited for mass to end will still meet them outside greeting people or some other trivial thing. So its not even like they were rushing somewhere important.

They hurry out of the presence of the immortal creator to be with mortal creatures.

I just dont get it.
Re: Do You Wait Till After The Final Blessing Before Leaving Mass by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
some hurry out as if they were the chief celebrants, some parishioners at my parents' church usually leave after communion cos, they found all the fanfare of several collections, family thanksgivings and announcements a bit boring, but i guess its not so cool to miss the final blessing
Re: Do You Wait Till After The Final Blessing Before Leaving Mass by bingbagbo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2013

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Testmony From Naike Moshi From Tanzania / Skull Of Homo Erectus Throws Story Of Human Evolution Into Disarray / I Watch Lady's Gaga Music Video Nd Had D Most Terrifyin Nightmare Of My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.