Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

2face Still Searching For His African Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Still Searching For His African Queen (1194 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Twitter Fans Starts Comaparison Between "African Queen" And "Ojuelegba" (PICS) / Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Still Searching For His African Queen by ima1(f): 8:17am On May 18, 2008
Can u believe it, after countless babies he is still searching for his african queen, to me he is tainted goods, he needs to cut his dick off n stop having more kidz.

Let’s digress a bit. Is Tu Face married?
Single and free! I ‘m still looking for a true love who will be my African queen.

Lots of girls and women flock around you , what is the secret?
Well, I don’t know. But let’s leave that in God’s hands. Only God can answer that. I don’t know. I can’t describe that situation. I have plenty of ladies who rally round me day and night.

How do you avoid getting into the arms of a wrong lady?
Facially , you cannot know the type of person somebody is unless that person moves closer. Before one can find true love he or she must first be deceived because the duo cannot know each other inside -out until they move together. A fake person may want to show you true love, you may not know. So if you try to judge by saying, this or that one is fake, you might end up with somebody that actually loves you and think the person is pretending. In order to find a true love you have to give the person a chance. That is my stand right now and at the end of the day I’m sure my spirit will guide me.

Any plan of getting married some day?
Yes. By the Grace of God, I will get married one day. There have been controversies about how many children you have.

Can you please tell the world the exact number?
Eh! Wahala dey o! Well I have never stopped having children.

How do you feel being a father and how is your relationship with their mother?
It’s a wonderful feeling, knowing that there is this tiny human being that you are responsible to. It gives you a whole new outlook and expression of life

http://nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=2535&ContentTypeID=2
Re: 2face Still Searching For His African Queen by dready(f): 4:54pm On May 19, 2008
something here its a puzzle to me and that is why i do not believe this link from nigeriafilms.com what got me puzzled here was that they asked 2baba if fela was his role model and he said yes fela is his role model when everybody knows its Bob Marley so to me this stuffs is not valid for even one bit at all but one thing that made me go through the interview was when 2face said wahala dey oo i know he uses that phrases well well now but they messed up their fake interview with the role model stuff and that makes me feel the interview was a frame work,
Now i dey look that site like those lie lie sites now.
Re: 2face Still Searching For His African Queen by ztyle(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2008

Can you please tell the world the exact number?
Eh! Wahala dey o! Well I have never stopped having children.
No bi small thing oh! . . .lol i can't quit laffinq grin
Re: 2face Still Searching For His African Queen by Emad(f): 5:31pm On May 19, 2008
heyyyyyyyyy i no fit shout
so amongst all the girls he has put in the family way he has not yet found his African Queen?
Like trendy said, i no go die for another man e chance
Re: 2face Still Searching For His African Queen by aromzy4tu(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2008
tu abeg no marry again just look 4 segret lover
Re: 2face Still Searching For His African Queen by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 16, 2010
Wow. well i wish him the best. he needs to put a cap on it tho.
Re: 2face Still Searching For His African Queen by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2010
let him kip searching n impregnating all d gals dat cant put on their thinking caps n close their loose vagina sad sad sad sad sad sad sad i wonder when dat sex obsessed boy will grow up n live his childishness alone.or is it his cute face n d fact dat he doesn't look his age is deceiving him.anywayz i 'm really finking he must be a fan of fela angry angry angry angry angry angry his only future ambition is 2 be distributing sperm 4 dose dat catch it
Re: 2face Still Searching For His African Queen by mamagee3(f): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
I think he's searching for his two Face (More babies) than his wife.
Re: 2face Still Searching For His African Queen by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
shocked Someone tell me this is a JOKE.

(1) (Reply)

D̶̲̥̅̊'banj / "I Spent 50k A Month On Shoes" - Ncki Minaj / Photo: AY In March, 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.