Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? (10165 Views)

Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Rukky Sanda Vs Chidinma:Who Rocks The Selfie Best?(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by gistyinka(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pick between these two sexy artistes who love to rock African themed outfits, who is the true queen?

More pictures and spotlight on them here.

http://gistyinka.net/true-african-queen-yemi-alade-vs-chidinma/

1 Like

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by gistyinka(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Another traditional attire.

More pictures and spotlight on them here.

http://gistyinka.net/true-african-queen-yemi-alade-vs-chidinma/

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
chi=chi kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
I prefer Chidinma.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
i too love ds chidimma girl..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by lyntiffany(f): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
chinma fine wella.

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by londoner: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
I like them both and they both represent, but Chidinma gets this one, slightly ahead of Yemi.

I wish more of our female celebs would represent Africa, like they do.
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by Mprex(f): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
These ladies are beautiful but i will go for chidinma. She is delicately beautiful. kiss

pls can someone drag tiwa scatter down here and show her how she is meant to look like? angry

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yemi Alade
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
chichi all the way jare!! she's one of my fav female artistes in Nigeria!! luv her! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by vega84(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Chidinma

1 Like

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by Donkaz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
I just dy watch una

1 Like

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by Kunleskey(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Chai! i don they admire dis chidinma right 4rm the begining of d project fame...but in my dream...,.
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by davidflipcy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yemi Alade represent more. Don't only check their pics also check their music videos and compare. Yemi Alade represent african queen wella

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by mizkeleke(f): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
smiley :DChidinma all the way.....
cheesy
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by philantoxx(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
OP get your head checked oo
why will u compare my chidinma with some clueless homo sapien?
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by dridowu: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Who dm b ? Na Iraq i dy school.
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
yemi represents d tru African queen better dan chidinma, tru her muzik(wch sounds nd appears african) nd dressing ....
All dose pickin chidinma r just judgin based on beauty... yea chidinma is finer..
Nd wen speaking of sexiness, yemi is 1 sexy artist... nd chidinma lacks d touch of sexiness in her..
So,based on dis topic.,yemi alade takes it 4 me

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by zube01(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Chidinma it is any day any time grin
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by hatux: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
philantoxx:
OP get your head checked oo
why will u compare my chidinma with some clueless homo sapien?
You got me laughing at yourself grin.... You call a 'celebrity' who has been where you've never been before, seen who/what you've never seen before, eats what you've never eaten before, does what you've never and ever done before, wears what you've never/ever wore before a 'clueless homo sapien' bro you need to tell your mum to take you go see a pastor.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by LajaLaba: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
I trust my Igbo brothers grin
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by philantoxx(m): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2014
hatux:
You got me laughing at yourself grin.... You call a 'celebrity' who has been where you've never been before, seen who/what you've never seen before, eats what you've never eaten before, does what you've never and ever done before, wears what you've never/ever wore before a 'clueless homo sapien' bro you need to tell your mum to take you go see a pastor.....
I smell serious inferiority complex bro.
we also have what they own.and travelling is neither mystical.
its a wrong notion thats needs to be urgently addressed.
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by MeGaStReEt: 1:01am On Nov 01, 2014
This Chidinma girl make sense like kilode

I kno go mind kpansh ohh
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by Deetoy(f): 2:02am On Nov 01, 2014
Chidinma of course
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by jaybossYBNL(m): 3:23am On Nov 01, 2014
Yemi Alade all day any time.....she is my girl, I love everything about her
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by freezyprinzy(m): 4:17am On Nov 01, 2014
My crush of lyf chi chi.
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by sevantex(m): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Chidinma rocks it for me
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by eightsin(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2014
Chidinma is finer and younger.
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by godofwar666(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2014
Yemi alade all the way that girl dey Represent cool
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by Feyikemi12(f): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2014
chidinma all the way I like that girl seriously
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by timawoku(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2014
Based on the topic, being that yemi alade is half caste (igbo and yoruba parents) , and she has qualities of the two tribes, I think I can say she is more 'african queen' than chidima.

Based on beauty...chidinma all the way!
Re: Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? by sanchezzz: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2014
True African Queen. Well I don't know about that. I don't even think they are close to it. True African princess would be fine. Chidinma all d way. D girl is just beautiful. Yemi is not bad sha... she's got some beautiful future behind her. Snoops voice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Hugest Man In Iran, Called The 'iranian Hulk' (photos) / See The Girl Suleiman Dump As He Is Set To Marry 46 Year Old White Woman / Complete History And Biography Of Tekno Miles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.