Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Service Of Song Or Thanksgiving For Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Service Of Song Or Thanksgiving For Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji? (514 Views)

This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? / *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland* / Thanksgiving For What God Is About To Do In The Year Of The Lord 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Service Of Song Or Thanksgiving For Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji? by tejpot(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
I am forced to believe that the late mother of former Lagos state governor Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji is a Christian. The conclusion is from this event I saw event on Tv now where all the politicians are in for what can only look like a thanksgiving service for the late Iya oja of Lagos. I am waiting for a dat when there shall be a Fidau prayer for a deacon
Re: Service Of Song Or Thanksgiving For Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji? by Chanchit: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
I'm also watching it. All those pastors are a$$ lickers. And they are doing the service for the woman because she believes we are serving one God.
Re: Service Of Song Or Thanksgiving For Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji? by Debeloved87(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nice one..all i can say to her is..RIP

(1) (Reply)

Be Patient With Spiritual Babies / What Is Islam / Why Do Christians Pray After "THE GRACE" Has Been Said?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.