Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Armageddon Finna Go Down - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Armageddon Finna Go Down (1881 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by mmark12(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2013
you are a sick looney tune. WW3 Armageddon seeker
Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by MostHigh: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
mmark12: you are a sick looney tune. WW3 Armageddon seeker

And you are a vain scoffer.

2 Likes

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
Lol @ world war three update grin

mmark12: you are a sick looney tune. WW3 Armageddon seeker

Ww3 is going to happen tho.
Anyone who studies world politics is in the know.
Its inevitable dear.

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 10, 2013
MostHigh:

And you are a vain scoffer.
THAT HE IS SIRE. THAT HE IS cheesy
Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 10, 2013
*Kails*:
Lol @ world war three update grin

Ww3 is going to happen tho.
Anyone who studies world politics is in the know.
Its inevitable dear.
DONT MIND THAT FLAMINGO BURYING ITS HEAD IN THE SAND SMH grin WHATS GOOD WITH YA ? BEEN WATCHING SOME MORE SARA SUTEN SETI ?
Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 10, 2013
obadiah777: DONT MIND THAT FLAMINGO BURYING ITS HEAD IN THE SAND SMH grin WHATS GOOD WITH YA ? BEEN WATCHING SOME MORE SARA SUTEN SETI ?

lol. just been busy with life really, love. smiley
and what you know about seti? wink
I do check out his lectures from time to time when I want to get a few laughs in grin

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
*Kails*:

lol. just been busy with life really, love. smiley
and what you know about seti? wink
I do check out his lectures from time to time when I want to get a few laughs in grin
WHAT I KNOW ABOUT SETI ? LMAO. A LOT. A WHOLE LOT. VERY MILITANT FELLA. I USED TO WATCH THAT STREET KNOWLEDGE SAA NETER STUFF A LOT. SEE I AM INTO ANY KINDA KNOWLEDGE. BEFORE I FOUND THE TRUTH I WAS 'BANGING ON THAT WICKED BEAST' WITH SETI grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT I KNOW ABOUT SETI ? LMAO. A LOT. A WHOLE LOT. VERY MILITANT FELLA. I USED TO WATCH THAT STREET KNOWLEDGE SAA NETER STUFF A LOT. SEE I AM INTO ANY KINDA KNOWLEDGE. BEFORE I FOUND THE TRUTH I WAS 'BANGING ON THAT WICKED BEAST' WITH SETI grin grin grin

Loooooooooooool. grin
See I like seti. I like how militant he is but im not digging how his words dont come with action. He talks a good game and is very knowledgable but he rides on his own kind (argues with) and not so much the "enemy/ies".

Most of black conscious and power communities are like that.

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by stevecantrell: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
The Armageddon-alist again..

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
*Kails*:

Loooooooooooool. grin
See I like seti. I like how militant he is but im not digging how his words dont come with action. He talks a good game and is very knowledgable but he rides on his own kind (argues with) and not so much the "enemy/ies".

Most of black conscious and power communities are like that.
YUP LIKE I SAID EARLIER HUN, SETI AND ALL THEM GUYS IS ALL TALK AND NO ACTION. ITS A FAD. THE CONSCIOUS COMMUNITY THING IS A FAD. ONLY JUSTICE YOU ARE GOING TO GET IS IN THE LORD. YOU CANT FIGHT THE MAN WHOM THE LORD HAS ORDAINED ( THE WHITE MAN ) TO WHOOP YOUR BUTT. THATS LIKE FIGHTING THE LORD. YOU WAIT ON THE LORD TO CALL HIS DOGS OFF AND TO ANNIHILATE HIS DOGS FOR OVERSTEPPING THEIR BOUNDS AND FOR DERELICT OF DUTIES AND USING THE POWER TO ACQUIRE THE WORLDS WEALTH AND POWER. THATS WHAT YOU DO.
Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
steve_cantrell: The Armageddon-alist again..
ITS FINNA GO DOWN SIRE. WHETHER YOU AND THAT BIG HEADED WHITE BABY LIKE IT OR NOT grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
obadiah777: ITS FINNA GO DOWN SIRE. WHETHER YOU AND THAT BIG HEADED WHITE BABY LIKE IT OR NOT grin grin grin

[size=78pt]LOL![/size]

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
obadiah777: YUP LIKE I SAID EARLIER HUN, SETI AND ALL THEM GUYS IS ALL TALK AND NO ACTION. ITS A FAD. THE CONSCIOUS COMMUNITY THING IS A FAD. ONLY JUSTICE YOU ARE GOING TO GET IS IN THE LORD. YOU CANT FIGHT THE MAN WHOM THE LORD HAS ORDAINED ( THE WHITE MAN ) TO WHOOP YOUR BUTT. THATS LIKE FIGHTING THE LORD. YOU WAIT ON THE LORD TO CALL HIS DOGS OFF AND TO ANNIHILATE HIS DOGS FOR OVERSTEPPING THEIR BOUNDS AND FOR DERELICT OF DUTIES AND USING THE POWER TO ACQUIRE THE WORLDS WEALTH AND POWER. THATS WHAT YOU DO.

hmmmm interesting....

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by peedeeasobie(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
@Obadiah777:
if where u will be going to is heaven, I will rather get a ticket to the opposite. Ur words are very far from godly let alone ur teachings which are not only deceptive but subtly anti-christ.
Ur interpretations are not just twisted but warped. They are coined from a lonely mind dat lacks normal attention.
I can recommend Psychiatrists for u.

*i am expecting ur usual childish curse words*

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by AbuMikey(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
WELL DAYUMMMMMMMM

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by MostHigh: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2013
obadiah777: YUP LIKE I SAID EARLIER HUN, SETI AND ALL THEM GUYS IS ALL TALK AND NO ACTION. ITS A FAD. THE CONSCIOUS COMMUNITY THING IS A FAD. ONLY JUSTICE YOU ARE GOING TO GET IS IN THE LORD. YOU CANT FIGHT THE MAN WHOM THE LORD HAS ORDAINED ( THE WHITE MAN ) TO WHOOP YOUR BUTT. THATS LIKE FIGHTING THE LORD. YOU WAIT ON THE LORD TO CALL HIS DOGS OFF AND TO ANNIHILATE HIS DOGS FOR OVERSTEPPING THEIR BOUNDS AND FOR DERELICT OF DUTIES AND USING THE POWER TO ACQUIRE THE WORLDS WEALTH AND POWER. THATS WHAT YOU DO.

Spoken like a true Prophet

More light Sire!!

2 Likes

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
peedeeasobie: @Obadiah777:
if where u will be going to is heaven, I will rather get a ticket to the opposite. Ur words are very far from godly let alone ur teachings which are not only deceptive but subtly anti-christ.
Ur interpretations are not just twisted but warped. They are coined from a lonely mind dat lacks normal attention.
I can recommend Psychiatrists for u.

*i am expecting ur usual childish curse words*
MARK 1 VS 22 And they were astonished at his doctrine

MARK 1 VS 27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? YOUR POST PROVES I AM ON THE RIGHT TRACK wink

2 Likes

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abu Mikey: WELL DAYUMMMMMMMM
I SWEARI GAD YOU ARE CRAZY grin grin

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Spoken like a true Prophet

More light Sire!!
ALL KNOWLEDGE BELONGETH TO THE LORD SIRE. WE ARE BUT VESSELS AND CONDUITS wink
Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by AbuMikey(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
obadiah777: I SWEARI GAD YOU ARE CRAZY grin grin
gringringringringringrin My Nubian brother!!!

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Obadiah have you checked out that video I posted in my evolution and spirituality thread where this guy was saying that according to the bible there would be "no rapture and jesus is not coming back"?

I posted it like a week or two ago. Its deep.

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 17, 2013
*Kails*:
Obadiah have you checked out that video I posted in my evolution and spirituality thread where this guy was saying that according to the bible there would be "no rapture and jesus is not coming back"?

I posted it like a week or two ago. Its deep.
YOU TALKING ABOUT THE BLACK BALD EX PASTOR GUY ? I WATCH HIS VIDEOS WHEN I WANT TO LAUGH. HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. HE IS GUILTY OF LITERALLY INTERPRETING THE BIBLE

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 17, 2013
obadiah777: YOU TALKING ABOUT THE BLACK BALD EX PASTOR GUY ?

[size=48pt]LOL![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

I WATCH HIS VIDEOS WHEN I WANT TO LAUGH. HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. HE IS GUILTY OF LITERALLY INTERPRETING THE BIBLE

Idk. I thought it made some sense tbh.
In fact his theory proves my point that there are more than one messiahs and that we focus too much on the past. Jesus was not the first and most definitely wasn't the last.

The so called "bible days" are still occurring at this moment. Each day another chapter is added.

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 17, 2013
There isn't going to be any WW3. Its all hype...

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
*Kails*:

[size=48pt]LOL![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idk. I thought it made some sense tbh.
In fact his theory proves my point that there are more than one messiahs and that we focus too much on the past. Jesus was not the first and most definitely wasn't the last.

The so called "bible days" are still occurring at this moment. Each day another chapter is added.
more than one messiahs and we focus too much on the past and bible days still occuring ? yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okkkk smdh lol[size=12pt]
Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
[size=12pt][/size]
KidStranglehold: There isn't going to be any WW3. Its all hype...
yeah dude and my name is jonathan goodluck smdh
Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
obadiah777: more than one messiahs and we focus too much on the past and bible days still occuring ? yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okkkk smdh lol[size=12pt]

Lol yeah. Messiah means messenger no? If thats the case there is no doubt that there are many among Us and just as dedicated and true as those before us. We are in the tmie period of A.D. (2013 A.D.) The bible days are still happening. Which means God's work is not done. He still has plenty of messengers out there and many are yet to be born.

2 Likes

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol yeah. Messiah means messenger no? If thats the case there is no doubt that there are many among Us and just as dedicated and true as those before us. We are in the tmie period of A.D. (2013 A.D.) The bible days are still happening. Which means God's work is not done. He still has plenty of messengers out there and many are yet to be born.
OH YOU MEAN WE ARE IN BIBLICAL ERA ? OF COURSE WE ARE. WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE SIXTH TRUMPET AKA SECOND WOE, SECOND THIRD FOURTH FIFTH AND SIXTH SEAL IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, FOURTH FIFTH AND SIXTH VIAL IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. SO WE ARE WAITING FOR THE SEVENTH SEAL SEVENTH VIAL AND SEVENTH TRUMPET AKA THIRD WOE. 777. ARMAGEDDON. grin

1 Like

Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lol O.M.G grin
Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
*Kails*:
Lol O.M.G grin
YEAH ITS QUITE A MOUTHFULL. THE BOOK OF REVELATION BE LIKE DAT AT TIMES grin
Re: Armageddon Finna Go Down by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
obadiah777: [size=12pt][/size] yeah dude and my name is jonathan goodluck smdh
If you actually think theres going to be a WW3 then your should get your brains checked along with other conspiracy theorist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Moment When Beirut Explosion Rocked A Mass,priest Runs(photos+video) / Republican Staff Who Abused The Obama Girls Has Been Sacked / Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.