Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker (1882 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by ndala(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Welcome To Akpraise's Blog

Home

Gossip

Interview

Music

News

Nelson Mandela Is In Hell – Jim Solouki & Martin Baker

This supposed heartfelt message from two guys who call themselves true ‘Christians’ will definitely leave you shocked and speechless.
Here’s what they wrote on their Blog, together with pictures and the captions they put on the pictures about Nelson Mandela, the great hero who just died.

Nelson Mandela, Satan’s new toy!

Greetings True Christians!

Today Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa, ended his worldly life and entered the depths of Hell. Mandela was an unsaved heathen, and died without knowing the Lord.

Not only did Mandela influence American Democrat Barack Hussein Obama, but he also practiced a heathen African tribal religion.

Unfortunately, while Mandela did some great things for the nation of South Africa by ending apartheid, Heaven is like an exclusive club, unsaved unwelcome. Mandela died unsaved, and is therefore not welcome in Heaven.

Nelson Mandela was also influenced by Darwinism and Communism! Mandela was an avid reader of Marx in the 1950s, and everybody knows that God hates Communists!

Mandela allied himself with Communists and heathen Indian Gandhi, who is also in Hell. Instead of seeking a Christian approach to freedom from apartheid, Mandela instead turned entirely to heathens. In fact, Mandela and Gandhi even are rumored to have engaged in rampant homosexual acts with each other while planning protests!

Nelson Mandela loved Karl Marx!

Mandela was also friendly toward Muslims, God’s hated people!

Mandela was linked to the American Civil Rights movement, and many members of this movement were Muslims. Know what the Muslims did after they got African Americans equal rights? They crashed airplanes into buildings and started sectarian wars in the Middle East. Nelson Mandela was allied with these heathen scum, and is now being punished for his earthly mistakes.

Tonight I watched many news stations. On every channel, they showed Africans lining the streets of South Africa, doing happy dappy heathen dances, perhaps in hopes that the voodoo rain god might look with favor upon the soul of Mandela.

Unfortunately, these savages are of the same cloth as Mandela. Nelson Mandela may have been a great AFRICAN nature, but by world standards, he was rather lacking. But alas, this is the best that Africa can do. Africa is a heathen continent filled with heathens, and it is no wonder that God allowed the people of Africa to be enslaved.

a heathen dance!

I implore those Africans still living to reject the sinful ways of Nelson Mandela and embrace Christianity so that they might not follow Mandela into Hell. Let us pray for the Africans, out of love.

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please lead the Africans away from heathen religions and to You. Please lead the Africans to Christianity so that they may stop being punished with AIDS, poverty, and dirty water, and so that they may avoid the fate of Nelson Mandela and avoid being cast into hell. This we pray in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

A heartfelt Christian messages from your friends,

Jim Solouki and Martin Baker

Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
If Nelson Mandela is in Hell, then I prefer to go to Hell.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by ifedun2: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Arrant nonsense! Who are we to judge others?The ways of the Lord are different from ours;this much I know.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Acidosis(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Billyonaire: If Nelson Mandela is in Hell, then I prefer to go to Hell.

If Judas, one of the 12 followers of Jesus could end up in hell...

Then, its no big deal to see you and your acquaintance burn off in hell fire..

The only key to heaven is Jesus.
No OTHER way
The post you hold here in your rotten earthly-devilish climate doesn't count over there.

[btw: I didn't read the main write-up. I am not interested. Just felt I need to caution your perceptions about heaven and hell.]

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Acidosis(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please lead the Africans away from heathen religions and to You. Please lead the Africans to Christianity so that they may stop being punished with AIDS, poverty, and dirty water, and so that they may avoid the fate of Nelson Mandela and avoid being cast into hell. This we pray in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by shdemidemi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Acidosis:

If Judas, one of the 12 followers of Jesus could end up in hell...

Then, its no big deal to see you and your acquaintance burn off in hell fire..

The only key to heaven is Jesus.
No OTHER way
The post you hold here in your rotten earthly-devilish climate doesn't count over there.

[btw: I didn't read the main write-up. I am not interested. Just felt I need to caution your perceptions about heaven and hell.]

Who told you judas ended in hell?
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Acidosis(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
There is a curse upon Africa.

The whites are mocking this planets..

Only in Africa will you see people doing fetish sacrifices on a saturday, and then on sunday, zooommm to church..

Most "Religious" indeed.
grin grin grin
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Acidosis(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
shdemidemi:

Who told you judas ended in hell?

Where do Killers (suicides) go?
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by redcliff: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Aswear right from yesterday when i heard d news, i knew something of this nature would pop up. I smelt it
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by shdemidemi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Acidosis:

Where do Killers (suicides) go?

How many people did the nation of Israel kill?

How many people did God kill?

I repeat, who told you judas is in hell?

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Ruq: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
One of the greatest mind tricks of all time is that "Everyone needs Jesus to be saved. I just cant comprehend.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by citizenY(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Different strokes for different folks! When we say boko haram is not Islam, people do not believe it!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by DermalCarotene(f): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
ndala: and everybody knows that God hates Communists!

Mandela was also friendly toward Muslims, God’s hated people!

Ahhhhh!!!!!

God does not hate anybody ooo
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Acidosis(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
shdemidemi:

How many people did the nation of Israel kill?
I don't know

How many people did God kill?
You cannot question HIM. He can decide to take your life if you do not stop this blasphemy, and guess what? There is nothing anyone can do about it.

I repeat, who told you judas is in hell?
I repeat, Judas is in hell.

Its very simple. Get a rope and hang yourself and find out where killers (suicides) end up.
Don't forget to take a photograph with Judas.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by shdemidemi(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Acidosis:
I don't know

You cannot question HIM. He can decide to take your life if you do not stop this blasphemy, and guess what? There is nothing anyone can do about it.

I repeat, Judas is in hell.

Its very simple. Get a rope and hang yourself and find out where killers (suicides) end up.
Don't forget to take a photograph with Judas.

Ok, next time don't make postulations and assumptions when it comes to the Word of God. The bible never said he went to hell, please stay within the confines of what was said. Thanks
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Acidosis(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
shdemidemi:

Ok, next time don't make postulations and assumptions when it comes to the Word of God. The bible never said he went to hell, please stay within the confines of what was said. Thanks

Okay sir,

so where is Judas?
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by shdemidemi(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
Acidosis:

Okay sir,

so where is Judas?

Judas died just like you and I would. He fulfilled his ministry to the fullest. The man played a major role to what led to the death of Jesus, which happens to be one single reason why we can call God our father today.

Jesus did need a judas on His way to the cross.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
shdemidemi:

And He answered and said, He dat dippeth his hand with me in the dish; the same shall betray me.
The son of man goeth as it is written of him; but woe unto that man by whom the son of man is betrayed! It had been good for that man if he had not been born. (kj Mathew26:23-24)

Jesus had already condemnd judas in dat part of d scripture and moreso, though Judas returned d money and he regrettd his action but he faild to repent, he went ahead to commit sucide.
And d bible tells us dat a sinner cannot make heaven.
Judas is in hell.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by todayguest(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
By our human nature it's difficult to find anyone who could qualify for heaven. The bible is clear when it said, "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" -Romans 3:23. " What's impossible with man, is possible with God " -JC.What saved the criminal on the cross at the crucifixation. Was not the souls he saved or his givings. It's the simple act of faith. Who knows, if Mandela had accepted Christ Jesus on his sick bed? God had chosen a righteous judge- the Lord Jesus Christ. He'll administer justice to every one. We shouldn't be troubled by another's destination. It's an individual race. Lets run for own lives.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by shdemidemi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gboyee4fun:
And He answered and said, He dat dippeth his hand with me in the dish; the same shall betray me.
The son of man goeth as it is written of him; but woe unto that man by whom the son of man is betrayed! It had been good for that man if he had not been born. (kj Mathew26:23-24)

Does that statement equate to judas going to hell?
Gboyee4fun:
Jesus had already condemnd judas in dat part of d scripture and moreso, though Judas returned d money and he regrettd his action but he faild to repent, he went ahead to commit sucide.
And d bible tells us dat a sinner cannot make heaven.
Judas is in hell.

Bro, the criteria for being saved at the time was not repentance but believing who Christ is (the son of God).
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Another group of racist psychos yet again. May God sincerely punish the makers of this post (the bloggers). Madiba is dead let some people have the decency to let him REST IN PEACE.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
shdemidemi:

Do u kno d meaning of Woe?

Bro, the criteria for being saved at the time was not repentance but believing who Christ is (the son of God).

u av to wake up bro, Peter knew dat Jesus is d son of God yet he denied Jesus christ thrice with oath....(mthw26:70-75) . Instead of killin himself, he went to made amendement and he repentd, took up his cross and followed d steps of Jesus christ till he slept.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
shdemidemi:

do u know d meaning of Woe?
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by shdemidemi(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gboyee4fun:

do u know d meaning of Woe?
Tell me
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
shdemidemi:
Tell me
okay,
heavy calamity, sorrow, misery.........perish......and sum1 cannot perish go heaven, u perish go hell.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by shdemidemi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gboyee4fun:

u av to wake up bro, Peter knew dat Jesus is d son of God yet he denied Jesus christ thrice with oath....(mthw26:70-75) . Instead of killin himself, he went to made amendement and he repentd, took up his cross and followed d steps of Jesus christ till he slept.

Because Peter had a race to run, he was more or less the assistant Jesus. Jesus had told him he would fall but his faith would not fail.

What wld you say about John the Baptist who pioneered the gospel of repentance. He was beheaded at the end of his ministry after he had seek Christ to save him. Christ did not, but He sent a message back to John declaring He is the Messiah.

At the end John was beheaded, wld he go to hell as well?
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by baslone: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yesterday was Catholics going to hell, today nah Mandela. . . .

I no even wan understand this religion again sef. . . . .
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
shdemidemi:

Because Peter had a race to run, he was more or less the assistant Jesus. Jesus had told him he would fall but his faith would not fail.

What wld you say about John the Baptist who pioneered the gospel of repentance. He was beheaded at the end of his ministry after he had seek Christ to save him.

now u c dat u r confusing urself now, John d baptist came b4 Jesus to make clear d way, and to preach d baptism of REPENTANCE
in ur other comment, u said , believin dat Jesus is d son of God is d only criteria for heaven den.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by GSKing: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well, hell awaits me then...undecided
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yea. And every Nigerian politician will go to heaven.

I see.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
And if there's a hell, this post is enough to get the writer a straight ticket to that hell.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is In Hell- Martin Barker by isalegan2: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Acidosis: There is a curse upon Africa.

grin grin grin

So you agree with the message in the OP. I've met "Christians" like you. Very bitter, demented, repulsive, hypocritical people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Republican Staff Who Abused The Obama Girls Has Been Sacked / Russia Buys Gold As Sanctions Bite / Obama's Bully Pulpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.