Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Which Language Should I Use To Create Smartphones App. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Language Should I Use To Create Smartphones App. (1086 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Language Should I Use To Create Smartphones App. by pjosh1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Which language do i need to know in other to create
▪BLACKBERRY APP
▪IPHONE APP
▪ANDRIOD APP
▪WINDOWS MOBILE APP
▪SYMBIAN APP
(I only know python for now)
Re: Which Language Should I Use To Create Smartphones App. by GideonG(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Blackberry App- Java
iPhone ios App- Objective C
Android App- Java
Windows Mobile App- C#

I am not sure of symbian, I guess it's J2EE or something...I don't have the strength to google it right now.
Re: Which Language Should I Use To Create Smartphones App. by pjosh1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
thanks 4 d reply. can make andriod app using jython
Re: Which Language Should I Use To Create Smartphones App. by talk2hb1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Java
Symbian phones java j2me
Re: Which Language Should I Use To Create Smartphones App. by stevesolution(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2013
You might want to check out phonegap. It allows you to compile you normal html and JavaScript into a native app that can run across all the platform you mentioned. check out build.phonegap.com
Re: Which Language Should I Use To Create Smartphones App. by ooman(m): 5:38am On Jul 10, 2013
^^^life would be hard without phonegap.
Re: Which Language Should I Use To Create Smartphones App. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2013
steve_solution: You might want to check out phonegap. It allows you to compile you normal html and JavaScript into a native app that can run across all the platform you mentioned. check out build.phonegap.com

Thanks bro. That info will come in handy for me in a couple of weeks.
@ooman na here u con dey now?
Re: Which Language Should I Use To Create Smartphones App. by stevesolution(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Thanks bro. That info will come in handy for me in a couple of weeks.
@ooman na here u con dey now?

You'r welcome man.
Re: Which Language Should I Use To Create Smartphones App. by pjosh1(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2013
steve_solution: You might want to check out phonegap. It allows you to compile you normal html and JavaScript into a native app that can run across all the platform you mentioned. check out build.phonegap.com

Disadvantage of using phonegap.
Check the link below
http://lifehacker.com.au/2013/03/ask-lh-should-i-use-phonegap-to-build-mobile-apps/

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Website Through Php / Programming For Ladies Only! / Help Review This Physics App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.