Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos (9668 Views)

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 / How To Secure Business Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by styveke(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Gentlemarcus: Thanks, but I can't find any attached document with the mail you sent.
Thanks.
I have resent it. check ur mail.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by badesco(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
my email is webtowealth@hotmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by jidowu84: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
styveke: I bought an ebook on how and where to get a loan in a week...leave ur email and I'll send it to U...free o!
Tnx jidowu84@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Dreamtouch: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2013
styveke: I bought an ebook on how and where to get a loan in a week...leave ur email and I'll send it to U...free o!

After discouraging people from buying a book on how to raise capital through grants over N5million,loans N20million and free mentorship till the succeed in business,You and Nne called it scam!!You quickly went and bought a book `On how and where to a loan in a week` @ styveke-Why didnt you ask the author this question How much will U generate from the sale of ur ebook compared to what U'll make if U actually put the information U r selling to use for uself?I am shocked you bought an e-book..Dont ever say what you are not sure of!!!
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by styveke(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dreamtouch: styveke: I bought an ebook on how and where to get a loan in a week...leave ur email and I'll send it to U...free o!

After discouraging people from buying a book on how to raise capital through grants over N5million,loans N20million and free mentorship till the succeed in business,You and Nne called it scam!!You quickly went and bought a book `On how and where to a loan in a week` @ styveke-Why didnt you ask the author this question How much will U generate from the sale of ur ebook compared to what U'll make if U actually put the information U r selling to use for uself?I am shocked you bought an e-book..Dont ever say what you are not sure of!!!

Dreamtouch, Guy, I can see how U r really specifying and hammering on the money "through grants over N5million,loans N20million and free mentorship" to entice innocent ppl...for ur information I didnt "quickly" buy this ebook...I had it since last year and yes I asked the author the same question wen I bought this ebook. U and other internet marketers who flood threads like this shud learn to "practice wat U preach". until U answer my question, ur scheme is a SCAM as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Dreamtouch: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2013
Who are you?Bad belle...I'm sorry to disappoint you...I have Testimonials already so hug transfomer nwanne...for immediate fundraising contact me 08167566759 ..For the business minded only
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Aringon(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Those that bent on tarnishing someone else's image will also be tarnished(hold there I didn't curse or swear for anybody) its a law of karma.
If I am Dreamtouch or if I am lying with what I wrote here let Heavens judge me negatively or if somebody who has criminal tendencies in his/her bone marrow accusing me of what is not, let the fire from Heaven come down and judge them. Amen.
For me to prove to the silly individuals here, go to the internet and search for RegCharles in Lekki phase 1. This is where I am getting my $3m for my refilling plant business(Dreamtouch sorry I have to do this) to show them u r genuine and what I am been saying is also correct.
If you know that ur business idea will not be able to pay back the loan do not go there else you are wasting ur time and also if u r not open to equity arrangement since u don't hv a collateral, do not go. Light now
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by styveke(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Aringon. RegCharles is advertising everywhere...even on BRT buses so why sell a free information? I knw RegCharles, I even have a friend that works with them and for ur information b4 U go on cursing urself...exploiting innocent ppl will only lead U to doom...U no go last!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Aringon(m): 3:13am On Sep 03, 2013
@STY, u write as if u think with ur butts, do u think everybody in this forum especially those that are reading this knows about RegCharles like u or knows somebody that works there.
I gave an example of a company that is in the ebook and he raise ur ugly head and claim " too know"
Earlier on u called us criminals and I came up with a name, u diverted to something else, nonsense
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by styveke(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2013
Aringo, its pretty obvious say English dey worry U. Did I ever discredit the information he is selling? Stop being too hasty to jump into issues that does not concern U. I asked Dreamtouch a question, anamu like U dey answer.
All I asked was Y he didnt use the information he is selling for himself other than concentrating on selling it only...I guess U'll need me to explain or define "practice wat U preach". Why sell an information thats meant to be propagated for free?
Word of Advice...learn to mind ur business or else U'll run ur proposed multi-million dollar business to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Dreamtouch: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
You said its scam and that Im thesame person as grantop international..NowI dont know your past experience that makes you to be bitter,full of doubts and false accusations!!Info-marketing business is not an NGO-Tell people that are selling book on HOW TO TRAVEL ABROAD to travel abroad,tell people that are selling books ON HOW TO LOOSE WEIGHT to go and loose weight,Tell people selling books ON HOW TO GET YOUR DREAM JOB to go and get the job..The book contains several genuine fundraising contacts both loans and grants in Nigeria and diaspora so stop blocking opportuinities for people with your pessimism..Stick to your lane...Is it not wise and saver for you to always say what you sure of ??Nawao characters deyooo...
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by styveke(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dreamtouch: You said its scam and that Im thesame person as grantop international..NowI dont know your past experience that makes you to be bitter,full of doubts and false accusations!!Info-marketing business is not an NGO-Tell people that are selling book on HOW TO TRAVEL ABROAD to travel abroad,tell people that are selling books ON HOW TO LOOSE WEIGHT to go and loose weight,Tell people selling books ON HOW TO GET YOUR DREAM JOB to go and get the job..The book contains several genuine fundraising contacts both loans and grants in Nigeria and diaspora so stop blocking opportuinities for people with your pessimism..Stick to your lane...Is it not wise and saver for you to always say what you sure of ??Nawao characters deyooo...
GUY! I asked a simple question which U r now making obvious U dnt have an answer to. I buy ebooks and wonder Y why U sell somtyn very profitable for change... Get a life!!
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Dreamtouch: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Why didn't you ask the authors of the ones bought the same question??Y didn't u ask the author where to get quick loans in a week to practice what he's preaching?You come out publicly and say someones material is scam and discourage people from buying and you stl buy books are you practicing what you r preaching now!You need deliverance
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by styveke(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Guy, carry ur frustration go jareee...

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Topewealth: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
@styveke , I need d ebook pls send to. akinwaletope11@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by diamondlov: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
@styveke pls i also need the ebook. kindly help send it to
cfranca27@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Ambassador1991(m): 4:07am On Jan 15, 2015
styveke:
Guy, carry ur frustration go jareee...
Sir, I need the e-book. Do help. THANKS.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by EarlyBaba: 11:51am On May 26, 2015
getting a loan without collateral is very much possible and I'm a top beneficiary of it. I'm living well today even though I haven't completely paid back. but my point here is that there are federal government microfinance banks that give loans holding your certificate as collateral go to CBN official website and search for them

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Jefersoun: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
styveke:
I bought an ebook on how and where to get a loan in a week...leave ur email and I'll send it to U...free o!
Sir, i need the ebook, here is my email. iwuamadiresearch@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Muritala2015(m): 1:43am On May 24, 2019
It is easier said than done!

I have heard different stories about people struggling to get loan without collateral and those who promised to help them out. It is neither easy or difficult......

Let me share my experience with you,may be it can benefit one or two persons.

True Life Story: My Business Nearly Collapse For Lack Of Fund! .....Until I Discovered Where I got A Loan of N200,000, Without Collateral From A Barely Known NGO, That Saved My IT Business From Total Collapse.

A Free Loan Without Collateral Changed My Life For Good! Yes. You Can Learn From My story. The search for loan without collateral in Nigeria is on the rise. This is obvious if you consider the economy situation in the country.

Read my story, it will benefit any serious mind who needs loan without collateral. Visit https://www.muritala.com/easy/ to read my True Life Story
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by wholachy: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Are you a salary earner?
Do you work and live in Lagos?

If the answers to the above is yes!
Here's great news for you.

Wholachy Pay[b][/b] gives loans to salary earners within Lagos without collateral nor guarantor.
No prior account opening nor savings.

You don't even have to stress yourself down to the office for processing as every everything can be done online via email or Watsapp.
Now isn't that fantastic?

Wait no further, Call or Watsapp Wholachy Pay on 08084616992 or 08062227821..
Email: wholachygroup@gmail.com

Getting Loans has never been this easy!
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by wholachy: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Are you a salary earner?
Do you work and live in Lagos?

If the answers to the above is yes!
Here's great news for you.

WholachyPay gives loans to salary earners within Lagos without collateral nor guarantor.
No prior account opening nor savings.

You don't even have to stress yourself down to the office for processing as every everything can be done online via our website, email or Watsapp.
Now isn't that fantastic?

Wait no further, Visit our website to apply online @www.wholachypay.com. You can also call or Watsapp on 08084616992 or 08062227821..
Email: info@wholachypay.com

Getting Loans has never been this easy!

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by GradesGate: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Get soft loan from N5,000 to N2,000,000.

Who can apply : Salary Earners

Email:loanenquiries@gradesgate.com.ng
Whatsapp:08097111171
Phone number : 08097111171.

N.B: It is ONLY for Lagos,Ibadan residents for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobile Steam Car Wash/cleaning (no Borehole, No Expensive Generator) / Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday / Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.